Why is nigger culture so popular amongst white Americans?

Why do American women want to be “ THICC” and not healthy? Why do they want one night stands and careers instead of a husband and children?

Attached: 484EDF92-2918-493D-B0FE-05AE37695E2D.gif (250x313, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kR6jZRk0khc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: aMmdrcc.gif (404x303, 1.92M)

A girl can be thick and heathy if she works her ass muscles hard

God that’s nice

Niggers have style and flavour unlike boring white bread old boys. The white woman are irresistibly drawn to this vibrant culture.

Attached: flava-flav.jpg (300x300, 23K)

that ass is dinner to two

why wont you go and have a wife and children instead of whining on the internet?

because pol culture was stale and outdated in the 1500's

Attached: Mythtory pilgrim-clothes.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Yea Style, flavor, low income, the IQ of goldfish, and horrific body odor

Attached: diamonds.gif (640x414, 192K)

Who is gay enough to refuse a nice ass?
thic is the best thing to ever happen to women...the alternative was the ugly skinny model chicks, gross

Sure

>Niggers have style and flavour unlike boring white bread old boys

Nigger culture might be "all style", but reality says "no substance".

Whites have a different kind of style, and it's all substance.

The answer to this is deep, lengthy, and complex, OP. To sum it up:

> there are groups of people that feel threatened when an entire nation starts doing really, really well.
> they want to try to attack/stop this nation doing well
> the nation "doing well" is really because of the ideas its people believe in; the country's values, beliefs, and how its people act
> so, to attack the nation, you attack peoples' values, beliefs, and how they act
> you can't really attack this in broad daylight
> you sort of need to introduce the replacement ideas you want, the replacement virtues and replacement values you want, thru lots and lots and lots of social media, television, movies, and "celebrities" (people record labels, movie studios, and entertainment conglomerates choose and pick to lead TV shows, receive certain music (no hit song is written by the artist; no justin bieber or taylor swift song is written by justin bieber or taylor swift, etc), or host news shows
> news is also a big part of this
> (96% of news in the US - even if you think "there are thousands of magazines, websites, news networks", are really actually owned by 6 companies in total. The news networks sometimes cover both stances (Viacom owns BET, Nickelodeon, and Comedy Central, for example. One group of people. )

It's not quick, and it takes a lot of time (think 40+ years). Gradually though, you can turn an extremely white, Christian, science-crazy ("we landed. on. the. MOON."), God-crazy (everyone's a churchie), and very superiority-strength-power foucsed (big military, Harvard, Yale, etc)

into basically the opposite of that thing:

> (slowly, slowly less and less religious, slowly, > slowly less and less science focused (you can't just be in a classroom or an office and say 'Blacks rape at 15x the rate of any other race')
> slowly more and more and more lenient in education (korean and chinese mathematics easily outpaces American math now)

:)

Because its so easy.
Its easy to get a fat ass
its easy to dress like a child
Its easy to have takeaway every other day
White culture is boring because it takes effort. the whole point of white culture is that it involves achieving something. whether its learning how to do those fast swing dances
hiking up hills and mountains
kyaking down fast streams
building stupid robots in your backyard or working on your car
investing time into children so that they'll be better than you ever were
White girls are so drawn to black shit because why go to all this effort to improve yourself when you can be praised by some hoodnig that'll worship you for getting fat.

>nigger pilgrim.
no.

Attached: 1538970309814.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

White women have melanin receptors on the vaginal lining. When they are activated, the melanin is converted into dopamine. A byproduct or side effect of this is squirting. Kara Boga owns white women.

You're only attracted to skinny women because your testosterone has been limited by Schlomo. Its proven that blacks have more testosterone than white and Asian men. Thick isn't a nig meme, it's healthy to be attracted to women with fat stored in places perfect for birthing children.

Also based sniffposters

Attached: 1534728993683.jpg (711x857, 83K)

Jews control the media so they get brainwashed with this pro nigger propaganda daily.

Girls get dick drunk... this whole bbc is just mental dope dealing

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

I want her to fart in my face

It isn't. Normal humans find it disgusting. You just believe the propaganda because you're an NPC.

Attached: 1534738249429.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

Facebook. Apple. Google. Spotify.
FAGS.

Because having sex, doing drugs and living a single life is more fun in your late teens+20's than childcare and appeasing a S.O. It's only once people hit their 30's do they realize they fucked up.

Only the suburb kids, poor white kids hate niggers cause they have more contact with them. If it wasnt for white suburb kids gangsta rap wouldnt of made any money.

Attached: 1538114519765.jpg (750x736, 47K)

That's not style, you fat white lump

White culture means farming, caring for your neighbors and community, respecting your elders, going to church and having a few kids and going apple picking.

None of that is "fun" to the over stimulated youth who are constantly told it's awesome to rebel against tradition.

Attached: 1532895990675.jpg (600x600, 32K)

fuuuuck i want a big assed gf so bad

you must have low test if you aren't willing to creampie thicc women. let alone have at least 3 children with them

Attached: 1501030508866-1.jpg (960x1280, 188K)

Pants hanging off ass "style" rofl

Flavor Flav is funniest Dindu ever.

ha! you wish it wasn't to validate your own.

Why does the data seem to contradict your theory that Christian societies tend to have superior performance in math and science?

Attached: Screenshot - 10122018 - 08:44:11 PM.png (968x596, 131K)

It's not one extreme or the other. Not Sticc or Thicc.

I like thick, just thick milkers to raise children with rather than some trait only niggers are attracted to that shit comes out of.

Attached: 08f3fb25ad22fc0df597e57da8bffebb3d797437d7df02c7f2d6a34700eef4d2.png (1196x993, 648K)

This is the worst ass I've ever seen.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538800146889.jpg (640x851, 47K)

Whose hangers are these

i can go even worse

Attached: 1506352681194-2.jpg (500x338, 34K)

wew

24-7 rap culture pumped into their heads.

Attached: thumbs_down_gladiator.gif (320x240, 1.44M)

Attached: 1537301616177.jpg (586x720, 57K)

Attached: 5701e792015bcb82eb36525b175e6543_f.jpg (405x540, 33K)

Attached: 1525315476940.jpg (851x1064, 82K)

Can you even imagine how easy it is to be a woman? Look at her, all she did was eat fat food and is now jiggling her fat but in a gif and men are slobbering.

Attached: 1529685310299.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

because it's mainstream popular culture.

It’s like two croissants wedged together

Attached: 56D6C7F5-6992-48F2-B5E2-567B7607E45F.jpg (1316x2340, 479K)

Attached: 1536476606467.jpg (424x662, 78K)

Attached: +1524193092512.jpg (1100x966, 364K)

Attached: 1531089610908.gif (500x500, 1.95M)

>men had more testosterone in the past
>men preferred sticc women in the past
>men have less testosterone now
>thicc women meme in full swing
Interesting point, dumb retard.

this guy and his successors

Attached: jerry-heller.jpg (618x412, 96K)

horrific phenotype tbqhfam

All NPC's are like empty cups. The programming they receive is like different type of liquids. Their cup runneth over with nigger culture programming.

Because it makes being fat attractive instead of repulsive

If liking thick women with big fat asses is wrong, then I don't want to be right. You are unironically gay if you aren't attracted to a fertile looking woman with wide hips and a full figure.

Attached: 1530105551245.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

>Its proven that blacks have more testosterone than white and Asian men.
Wrong.

Thicc bitches put out more.

it's literally true you retard. niggers are the way they are because of low iq and high testosterone

Because you are niggers.

this

What data exactly are you citing to reach this conclusion?

lol military thread got pruned but not this xD

>THICC isn't healthy
You realize that 20% is a healthy body fat percentage for women? You can be thicc and healthy.

Now, if you're extra-extra-thicc, that's a different story.

so are you

Because American culture has been negrofied.

Yeah, please, that woman is healthy and fit, look at her arms, waist, and curvaceous stature... breasts. This shape isn’t attainable just by eating poorly.
OP, all the above and a big thanks for the distraction, you didn’t want an answer to your questions, but you did find a healthy butt to share, and a dyed hair job, too, yet I cannot look away. Successful slide thread. I’d cook for her as she’d cook for me and we’d use SAGE in options.

Go back and check around 1940-1955, that was the downfall time for US math and science

i dont know about you nigges but my test levels are high so im actually attracted to women with wide hips and fat on their butt.
>tfw uber thicc tall blonde gf
feelsgoodmang

if youre attracted to skinny girls theres something wrong with you, they wouldnt survive winter.

Or maybe it's simple. Nigger are dumb and fun, like the frat guys in Animal House. They drink, they fuck, they misbehave - all without regard for the consequences. No planning past next Tuesday. No concern for the space or property of others. Openly flouting societal norms, while adding nothing of value. Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode. Americans have always been perversely drawn to this aesthetic.

This is bants tier faggottery and ye all know it

Attached: 1523294783788.jpg (460x351, 19K)

Wide hips =/= a fat ass retard
If anything a woman with wide hips is more likely to have a flat ass, as there is a wider surface area for gluteal muscle fibers to be distributed across so they require more muscle mass to achieve the same look as a woman with slighter hips but less space for muscle.

I want to go to there.

I believe for most of the last few centuries of history, the Academic powerhouses really were the USA and Russia... especially in production of new science. I think this is fairly obvious even now.

It's literally wrong.
Niggers only have slightly more body hair than Asians, do you think that's a coincidence?
Testosterone doesn't make you act like a nigger, being a nigger does.

>Germany & England...!

THICC meme is for niggers and shitskins. Fact.

>Body hair = higher testosterone
Imagine being this stupid

citation needed

tv

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Because they are npc.

Attached: 1440479504347.jpg (885x540, 484K)

kek this never gets old

Nah, nigs are attracted to thicc because it's a sign she has enough money for food.

i dont think it is, if your parents had any type of brain they wouldve moved to an all white small town like mine did to have me grow up in

because most people really are cattle, most jews too
unless they suffer immediate negative consequences for their actions they'll keep doing whatever feels good, even if those feelings are just praise and encouragement from on high
in other words, propaganda
you either have malicious individuals using it to subvert the peasants they hate, or benevolent ones using it to lead them toward the desired future
there's no such thing as universal free thought in the information age

ITT: SEETHING dicklets

Attached: 1534686857516.jpg (384x384, 30K)

Fpbp

Attached: BAFA83BF-6877-403A-B643-130AFA7E32D3.gif (480x306, 1.95M)

so many low t fags on here

Attached: 1530732729578.jpg (575x790, 46K)

because of propaganda

>White girl shows up to Black music video whores doorstep
>starts twerking
>.......................................................................................................................

"Thicc" women are fucking gorgeous. They are my ultimate fetish. I'm a right-wing white male and I love them. So much better to have sex with than a skinny broad. Voluptuous women have been revered by many different cultures, the Venus of Willendorf found in Austria is one example

Attached: 3defef63a93f5ae828855a58f54e292e.jpg (546x771, 72K)

That sweet tailpipe of yours did have me charmed. It put a spell on me, but all the ass magic in Mexico can’t change Kenny Powers from his core beliefs. I’m not an ass man... I’m a tit man. I like big ass boobs — now, and forever... I’m not like a black guy

Attached: baseball2.jpg (288x162, 12K)

To elevate the status of the negro by reducing whites to the status of the negro.

fucking lol

wanna be private human toilet for this perfect Goddess ... in the morning, as soon as she gets up ... this stupid anal whore needs to shit ... a really really huge turd !!! ^^ ... she needs to shit all undigested remains and digested waste from her food ate yesterday ... she eat so much food ... she needs to shit ^^ ... all waste from her digestion ... and some undigested remains are inside her ravaged rectum ^^ ... imagine about 10 BigMac ate yesterday ... now thay are all inside her ravaged rectum ... 10 BigMac !!! ...yes ... she eat a lot !!! ... and she shits a lot !!! ^^ ... you can imagine the size of her turd ? ^^ ... almost as big and long as her arm !!! ^^ ... 50cm long and 6cm or 7cm diameter ^^ ... and she makes a turd like this everyday !!! her farting ... a really really putrid fart ... "PFRRRRRR !!!! " ... her destroyed anus opens quickly and ... "SPLATCH !!!" ... "PFRRRRLLLL !!!" (she fart after huge turd ... putrid fart ^^) "PFRRRLLL !!!!" ... she fart again ... we can see her anus ... wild open ... we can see inside her destroyed rectum ... her fucking rectal prolapsus ... "PFRRRLLL" ... (rectal prolapsus fart) ... and suddenly ... "SHLOPS !!!" ... she closes her anus ... her prolapsus ... she has finished emptying her rectum ... all excrement ... all fart ... now she orders us to eat, chew and swallow all her huge turd !!! ... she wipes her anus with toilet paper while we chew her huge turd ... and then she'll go wash herself ... and she will have an anal enema ... after she eats 5 Big Mac and sleeps until noon ... like everyday ... at 13h she eats 5 BigMac ... and does 6 hours of anal ... until 19h ... after she eats 10 BigMac ... and 10h of anal destruction all the night (20h >>> 6h) ... she sleeps 2 hours and suddenly ... she needs to shit her enormous turd ^^ ... for us it's time to eat XD ... everyday everyday ... ^^

>Hello fellow right-wing males.