What do you propose should be done to mixed race peoples? Will they be allowed in the ethnostate?

What do you propose should be done to mixed race peoples? Will they be allowed in the ethnostate?

Pic related.

Attached: kara_boga_was_here.jpg (640x717, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wbtv.com/story/37863966/autopsy-charlotte-mother-allegedly-strangled-kids-before-jumping-off-bridge-on-i-485
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have demonstrated poor judgement so they are unworthy of living in the ethnostate.

sage

Imagine how much prettier they'd be if they weren't halfbreeds.
Truly unfortunate.

sage

>Will they be allowed in the ethnostate?
considering what passes as white over there yes

she can still go and have some white kids too ya know. if anything she graced those kids with white genes. lucky for them. then if they get knocked up by another whiter guy the blackness will have literally been dominated out of the gene pool.

You know they are beautiful as they are.

Kara Boga's children are blessed with +50% fertility.

We dig a big ditch and ready our pistols. It'll be a long night. Last one out starts the cremation fire.

There will be two classes of women: white women and mixed race women.

The white women can get married, while the mixed race women can't marry, and all their children will be considered illegitimate until the genetic line is bleached enough to conform with the ethnostate standards.

Mixed race men will be sterilized.

Whiter than you, Goblin Slayer!

Attached: 1539137971197.jpg (858x917, 408K)

You're too soft. We'll put you behind a desk.

Self-deletion. wbtv.com/story/37863966/autopsy-charlotte-mother-allegedly-strangled-kids-before-jumping-off-bridge-on-i-485

The "ethnostate" will never happen. But assuming white people decided to kick out non-whites, I'd send these whores to the nigger countries where they belong.

will i be allowed in the ethnostate? i have blue eyes

Attached: dna.jpg (2044x966, 291K)

I’m white and native, I won’t join ur ethnostate I’ll just fuck off in the forest and hunt game selling it to you guys lol.

Where? In a jar in the fridge?

i have a disgain for blue-eyed women. light-skinned black women with blue eyes are the worst

Attached: [오구설명서] 이달의 소녀 yyxy 츄-2WCx0ZWqPLY-[01.07.084-01.13.083].webm (1080x1920, 2.88M)

disdain*

disgain lol

Niggers get the purge. One drop rule.

Half Asians and Castizos get absorbed.

IQ and disposition is everything for the future of our nation.

Attached: 1531943261556.jpg (1198x718, 254K)

No. They'll be allowed A state, but not necessarily the Ethnostate. Think of the Ethnostate as Heaven, and the state the mixed race people as Purgatory, except they can never leave no matter how long they've been there. Forever denied of Heaven. Only Limbo. Such is the fate of mixed races. If you've anyone to blame, blame your race-mixing parent who is White (aka race traitor).

The hot intelligent ones yes but only in small quantities. Shit ones get the gas

there's never gonna be a ethno-state

How do you even know these children are biracial?

Underrated

This is the most sensible solution.

1/4 rule

They would both look better if they had gotten their mom's nose imo

babies start with noses like that. they grow later

Hey faggot are you stupid? Do you think the point of a good genotype is looks? I care most about ability. Her half nigger children have criminal genes in them. She will live in squalor outside the walls of our ethnostate.

I-thank-you-kindly, sir.

Attached: b.jpg (304x304, 6K)

Nope, and no child support. Not that I care about your ethnoatate fantasy, but usually those types are more retarded/psychotic than just regular retarded/psychotic blacks

Once we have the ethnostate we'll just genetically engineer ourselves to be 100% pure Bavarian Phenotype. Cross breeds will be gawked at by our god-like descendants like any other animal.

IIRC her kids are half maori, not half black. although in my experience, maoris are nigger tier anyway

Dumb fucking cunts having biracial mongrel kids as fashion accesories for instagram photos.
White women are the most disgusting garbage beings that ever walked in the history of the universe.

>Will they be allowed in the ethnostate?
They should be deported to the country of the individual they racemixed with.

Attached: Duff.jpg (451x567, 112K)

They can live in the ethnostate if they're guilty of no crimes, but they'll be chemically castrated either way (all those deported will receive the same treatment).

It's completely fair.

Attached: 1537719002348.jpg (778x528, 37K)

Pretty sure the eyes are shopped.

Attached: pretty sure.gif (245x147, 333K)

ITT: insecure yokel retards who don't get that even hitler wasn't as picky as them.

Hitler lost.

She can come in but she has to sacrifice her half breeds to Wotan using a wood chipper before we let her in.

Only 4th generations.

Attached: 08437414-C380-42AE-B556-F26A1E9C2F49.jpg (593x1024, 118K)

Hitler had a more pure population to work with in the first place.

Just as pretty as a basic blonde white bitch in leggings and uggs

They get shipped to the country of origin of the nonwhite parent, along with the white parent that made it

Attached: 0EBFC277-D0B9-4D73-A8AB-129002A5054A.png (1000x652, 154K)

Sanctuary cities obviously. But not full citizenship.

Deportation

Correct answer

>Whatt should be done to mixed race peoples?

Attached: B322A960-1339-416F-B723-7C8152CCEED9.png (397x415, 223K)

If they had lighter skin and smaller nose then they'd look better, but that's a tall order.

You kill the males

And breed the nigger out of the females

No, they and their abominations deserve a harsher punishment than the shitkins who are expelled. Example must be made for those who willingly trash their own racial and cultural heritage to such a degree.

Blue eyes... bah, they can stay.

they are prettier than half of modern white girls.

Let them live with the niggers in the third world if they love diversity and hate whites so much

Kara bogas are retards who sperg out on pol