Transgender Rights

What is the issue with giving Trans people equal rights and treatment as everyone else?

Explain to me how allowing someone to live as the gender they identify with infringes on the rights of others. I've yet to see a convincing argument for this.

However, in spite of that, plenty of Americans think that businesses should be able to discriminate against Trans employees, and "Transgender panic" is an acceptable defense for murder in many states. Would anyone really be worse off if Transgender individuals were protected from discrimination in the same way that other minorities are?

Attached: 1539371519801.png (1046x1032, 1.82M)

What rights do they lack

she has the right to sit on my face and allow me to fellate her cute feminine penis

Protection from discrimination in the workplace. The ability to change identification documents. Lack of coverage for medical procedures. I can go on and on

Let’s see if OP can even answer this question.

All of them you bigot nazi give me welfare REEEEEEEEEEEEE

They don't have the right to enforce their delusion onto my reality, faggot.

>The ability to change identification documents.

This one is too far.

If they've had surgery, mabye, otherwise it's simply a fact, like their height.
I can't beliebe Ireland even allows them to change their birth certificate. Why not their birth weight.

The world's fucking mental.

Where in the constitution does it guarantee those things?

Just did.

What delusion?

fpbp. Just like gays and every other victim group, they already have the same rights as everyone else. They want extra rights.

>Pandering to the whims of the mentally ill.

Attached: YouGetNothing.jpg (500x280, 25K)

Those sound like made up problems, buddy. If you mentally ill shits aren’t being lynched on sight then I’d day your rights are doing just fine.

Which amendment though?

Its gay

Implied by the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment

Because the gender assigned at birth is often wrong?

Mental illness shouldn't be condoned as desirable or normal

Men don't even have protection from discrimination for having a BEARD or long hair, you know natural biological features. So why should trannies be given special protections for (appearances) when no one else is.

14th.

>666
ok Satan, why should insurance cover something like that? its pretty costly to cover things that very few people need to get. Why should the government forced everyone in the country to pay more for thier insurance because you want to cut your dick off?

>Hurr let me deconstruct biology by pretending I don't understand basic aspects of humanity that fucking toddlers can grasp

I say trans people who pass should be able to do whatever the fuck they want, because nobody will notice them desu. The 240 lb bearded woman is an affront to reality though, and forcing people to grit their teeth and pretend that isn't an abomination against the very nature of humanity, that infringes on everyone else. Plus, if you just bullied people, nobody would want to be a tranny anyway

>Because the gender assigned at birth is often wrong?

Look at this. They’re actually crazy. This is why they’ll never be accepted on our side. We’re meant to be the sane ones. Anyone who disagrees can fuck off to the left.

Besides we all know (protections) in the workplace just means (you can't fire me because I'm protected). No matter how shitty a job you do. It's just Gibs.

i really feel like i shouldnt get a boner looking at that

>Protection from discrimination in the workplace
Nope, nobody need hire anyone, and if your choice is to deny the actual condition of your body in such a way as to castrate yourself, there is no reason by which a business should be tied to keeping you in employ. Not only are you simply are not stable, you're an embarrassment to logic. Anyone who thinks "Gee, that isn't my penis" is not sane. You're not changing DNA, you will never be the opposite gender, and you're literally forcing permanent chemical imbalance. There is no sanity in that decision. So there is no requirement to keep you employed, you have lost your ship.
Next you will be arguing that we must keep alcoholics.

eh this... as much as I'd fuck that thing. They are mentally ill. The correlations and other statistics back it up.

>its pretty costly
>very few people need to get

First, these statements are in contradiction.

Second, Trangsender health needs are not expensive. The upper estimate for the amount of money the military spends on ALL Transgender recruits is 9 million per year.

in true tans tradition kys, now!

its 100% correct. dick and balls? guy
vagina? girl.
lmao, cant believe some people are this crazy irl.

>Protection from discrimination in the workplace
They have that right as much as anyone else, you don't get to make up new things that you are offended by
>The ability to change identification documents
I don't have that right, why should they?
>Lack of coverage for medical procedures
Then they should get insurance that does cover it? That isn't a right
>I can go on and on
I don't think you even know what rights are

I have the very convincing argument that those freaks and their sympathizers like you will burn in a pyre, fucking disgusting degenerates.

Attached: 09dfb202.jpg (750x987, 114K)

>Not posting more pics of this cutie

Attached: 1539129937856.jpg (1406x1758, 560K)

How dare a business hire an employee who is addicted to drugs. How dare they!

>What is the issue with giving Trans people equal rights and treatment as everyone else?
They aren't equal. They have a mental disorder and refuse to take care of themselves, part of this issue can be placed onto the parents which do very little to help them and convince them that this is normal, psychologically this is very unsafe and self-destructive.

>Explain to me how allowing someone to live as the gender they identify with infringes on the rights of others
There are numerous cases of people just shouting and shutting down any kind of opposition. Canada issued a law for this, article 16, or whatever it's called. Where you must use someone's preferred pronoun over their biological one which now infringes on freedom of speech since it's enforced. Anything besides male/female/neutral (typically for objects in English) is just made up. Any argument that wants to use the pronoun "they" points towards Shakespearean English which is ~500 years old or so at this point and outdated -it's Middle English not Modern English.

>However, in spite of that, plenty of Americans think that businesses should be able to discriminate against Trans employees, and "Transgender panic" is an acceptable defense for murder in many states. Would anyone really be worse off if Transgender individuals were protected from discrimination in the same way that other minorities are?

What do you even mean here? I've never heard of this and I don't think anyone else has. Pretty sure you're just making strongman arguments at this point to come off as powerful

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 46K)

how old is that girl?

Yeah I'm ok only if penis is removed. Otherwise penis threatens my private woman spaces. Prove you're commuted to being a transwoman or else you're just LARPing trying to get into women's locker rooms and prisons.

How do you know a babies gender? They cannot communicate with you. Even if sex generally predicts gender, it doesn't all the time, so corrections will retroactively need to be made.

other minorities are already protected in the workplace (and there is constitutional backing for this), there is no reason not to extend it to Transgender people

The goal here is not to win, it's to wear you out.
Keep that in mind /pol, that will be their primary strategy.

*committed

he said rights fucktard. Do you know what a right is? You have a RIGHT to trial by jury. not getting your sexual parts swapped and monthly medication so you can live in your fantasy world.

The employer has the right to discriminate in the workplace you fucking idiot. If i own a business i don't have to hire a tranny as a receptionist if i don't want to. I can LITERALLY TELL YOU TO GO FUCK YOURSELF! The are 2 genders: a man and a women.

IT IS YOU FUCKING MENTALLY TWISTED PEOPLE WHO ARE INFRINGING ON EVERYONE ELSE. You think that you can do whatever you want. You think that a business owner has no rights and fuck what they want/believe. It is you who thinks that the entire FUCKING PLANET needs to embrace your fantasy world and pretend that you are the sex that you aren't. YOU SHOULDN'T GET COVERAGE FOR YOUR SEX CHANGE BULLSHIT AND YOUR HORMONE THERAPY AS YOU ARE IN NO WAY AT RISK OF ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS OTHERWISE. Its like saying "i want a boob job and the government and my insurance company wont pay for it. Im a victim.

For the love of god go fuck yourself.

You are not born transgender, that's a lovely after-the-sale point. You're literally augmenting your body, not showing it's true nature.

Calm down, they want you excited so you burn yourself out.

You are delusion. "Gender" assigned at birth is a physical bodily fact and has to be noted scientifically. If you want to come up with another metric fine, but doctors need to put down whether the kids was born with male or female organs, and they have to be monitored for health related issues associated with it.

These are facts we are talking about. Humans are animals, specifically mamals. Mamals have two genders male and female. This is needed for categorizaiton.

You are trying to put yourself above animals as something beyond facts. I'm sorry, but cock or no cock, you're still a male member of the human animals.

I wouldn't mind some traps wearing me out.

you are confusing sex and gender - those are two different terms

Your delusion that there is something other than men and women

Fuck off pervert.

9 million that could go into better military investments.

Attached: 1481484493778.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

looks like an ugly dude with tits, who paid for this thing to go to hawaii?

literally wrong, thats not how money or economics works. If something is scarce or rare, its costly. Are you saying most of America is trans or something?

lets say your fag ass is correct. Ok, then why the fuck should they be covered? 9 million still sounds like a lot to me, nigger. the number of dumbasses who want to cut their dicks or sew up their pussies cant be that large in the military.

Women don't want low T males going into their showers, bathrooms, lactation rooms, changing rooms, or prisons. Trannies let into female prisons have raped the women.

Once you start being "accepting" and "tolerant" it's a fucking floodgate, you can't grant even an inch to these freaks.

Attached: 68069cbfgy1fm2zpbwvlgj20dw0kumz6.jpg (500x750, 100K)

I wouldn't have a problem with them if they weren't parading around in the streets in BDSM gear and telling my kid this lifestyle is normal. If they acted like regular people I could really care less, but now I hope they all get gassed

Wow, look at that bulge. I want her to fuck me.

Attached: 6F18170CFA9B42478E2AA42F10750FE5.jpg (1024x923, 127K)

It’s working, to be honest. I just woke up, came onto Jow Forums and my day is already ruined at the knowledge that these nutjobs exist. I saw one recently. It didn’t look like a woman at all. It was a man in a dress. I guess that’s why I’m so annoyed at this thread. It’s a problem that I’ve seen firsthand. I’m not even a muslim but I would consider becoming a muslim to purge these people.

wew lad, if you are into those types of guys user.

Attached: 360_no_scope.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

Not to mention the limited training time. Could be learning proper bracing and stitching, instead they're literally taking classes to learn how to accept Pvt. Mark Jones becoming Pvt. Marcie Jones.
This is how you lose wars.

no

Why do these things deserve to be rights? Also discrimination is bullshit considering 40% of you faggot tranny kill yourself. Why should I pay for your plastic surgery?

If you like discussing traps so much instead of figuring out the reason your country is imploding, why don't you figure out the reason fags become traps? Jewish medicine is full of shit and you can prevent the stuff from happening.

> inb4 *hivemind violation detected*

>If something is scarce or rare, its costly.
Shit coming exclusively from my asshole is scarce, that doesn't mean it's costly.

who is this degenerate

>9 million still sounds like a lot to me

United States government spends 2.736 Trillion a year. 9 million is pocket change. Literally only 3 cents per person

Let me get this straight... You think that you have a constitutional right to be a tranny and have special documents labeling you a victim with special protections... Your a fucking idiot... A complete god damn moron.

TRANSGENDER IS NOT A REAL THING YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECES OF SHIT!!! ITS MEN DRESSING UP IN WOMEN'S CLOTHING!!!! YOU LIVE IN A WORLD OF MAKE BELIEVE!!! YOU GET NO SPECIAL PROTECTIONS!!!!

>Also discrimination is bullshit considering
it's literally impossible to show as a born condition. literally, there are zero people who need to change genders from male to female. if you're transvestite by birth, by the time you're an adult you're you, and you live as you live. That is not the same as what you're chasing.

Transgenders should be institutionalized.

Yeah nah, just because you say gender means something else, doesn't mean it does, ya fuckin loony

>Trans people equal rights
We use to lock up the mentally ill, what more do you fucking want?

Calm your tits, they want you to exhaust yourself.

“Lack of coverage for medical procedures”

That’s just common sense, why should other people pay for your elective procedures? Will you pay for my lyposuction and gastric bypass? What about my schlomo (((rhinoplasty)))

if you are trying to discourage me from expressing my views by accusing me of espousing groupthink, that isn't going to work - my views are my own

That burning feeling you get in your gut when you encounter something you utterly despise is something I find very energizing, personally.

Needs an edit with a hit-marker.

Attached: 28175707.jpg (954x1272, 132K)

100%, the person who believes they are a woman in a man's body etc. is not sane and needs to be kept from self-harm.

Maybe I'm missing something. Why does transgender want to change their sex organ? So they can have the sex organ they think matches with their personality? Genuinely confused. (pic .003% relatd)

Attached: images.jpg (275x184, 8K)

I got more in the tank then they can fathom. I'm calm as fuck. Who is really playing the god damn mind games here.

Saturn is even on his underwear

transgenders have a right to be brought back to their sanity

They aren't elective procedures, they help mitigate dysphoria.

The transgender suicide rate is so high because people don't have access to these procedures

Trannies can fuck off. They deserve no extra rights.

One has a meaning in something real, the other is fairy tale nonsense

>14th

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 310K)

Sex is assigned at birth, not gender.

>No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Were you deprived of any of these? I jerk off to femdom and traps, but I'm not bitching about not being able to put that on my ID, nor is my entire personality revolving around what makes my peepee twitchy and moist.

Low demand, high prices.

am i the only one who can look at this picture and read its facial expressions?
its thinking
>thats right! can you believe they accept this?

Yes.

Attached: postop.png (1408x5763, 2.11M)

>my reality
LOL

This. The left think they’re arguing for equal rights. They want PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT. Do you know why? Because they’re inferior. They have no chance otherwise. Let’s look at the types of people on the left
>women
>the overweight
>the underweight
>LGBT degenerates
All undesirables. Equal rights would mean they’d never get anywhere in life. They need more than equal rights, which is what they’re fighting for. Fucking disgusting.

I would rather burn that nine million dollars that give it to you for your bullshit

I'd fuck this degenerate and waste to society. What is wrong with me

Every serious biologist would acknowledge that sex and gender are different.

If they weren't different - why would we need two different words?

Oh, I'd definitely get into >her

Attached: 1539035975348.png (753x686, 360K)

dysphoria is a mild condition of discomfort. literally, it's just saying, I'm not completely comfortable right now.
You're making permanent augmentation on a temporary feeling. The people pushing this agenda should be "helped" off the planet. There is nothing good from the people who will perform these procedures and castrate humans for life, to make a buck. Anyone who would push for this is worthy of death, because it is permanent mutilation.

Yes, but these lunatics want the right to change on their birth certificate their sex.

So, even if they still have a cock, they want to be able to change the birth certificate to say they are born a girl.

We used to have an answer for this: inquisition.

beause they are trying to change kid's orientation at the age of 6. This is child abuse. They cannot just accept "hey im transgender but this child growing up is a heterosexual, biologically correct organism", they think to themselves "how can i corrupt this pure child with my communist ideology"...

Isn’t the post op suicide rate just as high?

Too costly, just shoot them and throw them in a dumpster to be picked apart by scavengers like common carrion.

They're utterly sick in the head, don't bother trying to understand them.

Attached: DhLcSHiUEAA4taO.jpg (750x968, 130K)

Ok, enough talking about this, they want it popularized, they want the youngins to think, "wow, that's rebellion" and they want to make you think about it till you tire out.

No, it isn't.

Sure they are champ, sure they are.

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (800x450, 37K)