JayZ is ugly as shit and he cheated on Beyonce

JayZ is ugly as shit and he cheated on Beyonce

Why the fuck are these 2 still together

Attached: apeshit.jpg (800x600, 156K)

Attached: 1E3CC55C-4F10-415C-A4D9-354B7BC2E354.png (530x530, 139K)

Attached: C0DE7021-9809-4B6C-853A-F00937F4D682.png (600x510, 214K)

Literally an uruk

Satan.

YASSSSSSS

Attached: npc.png (500x513, 120K)

Most likely setup by the illuminati. They both are deep into the occult

jay z kinda looks like one of those monsters from the fifth element.

They're part of a satanic cult and they perform rituial sacrifices together.

Beyonce is basically a female cuck.

She made a song about how much she loves sucking J dick, then as soon as she gets pregnant he goes and fucks a light skinned ape with straight hair.

why is melania still with trump?
because when you're at that level, it's just a contract. their marriage is a brand, breaking it up would be bad for both. but it's all business.

>Beyonce is basically a female cuck
I believe that that is called being a "Cuckqueen". And since Beyonce's nickname is "Queen B", she's:

>Cuckqueen B
Top kek.

They're just greedy, loveless shithead. They have more stuff together.

They got kids and the public image of them together gets them paid.

Attached: 4D21AFB5-1CB3-4127-A585-AE6FB47DDB47.png (567x661, 602K)

theyre probably completely fake, there is no relationship, they just stay together for the children or something like that

he is in one house and she is in the other

super rich couples usually do that

They're both ugly untalented niggers...everything that american culture honors.

>he actually thinks conservative morality isn't just for the little people since the beginning of history
Lurk until you're 18, homeschool.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Financial reasons obviously.

Women don't date down. Beyonce is a near billionaire super star celebrity. Jay-Z is too but also owns a record company. There is literally no one else within a 1000 mile radius that she would allow herself to date. Even if she's completely well off, a woman will seek a stronger provider and higher class individual than herself.

Beyonce is ugly as fuck too. Her thighs are beyond thicc to gross obese levels even in her prime, like shes secretly a male bodybuilder. Can you imagine how gross her old black beef even smells now. Shes a brainlet on top of it too...

Attached: vom.jpg (680x680, 82K)

How did Jay Z go from big pimpin to her is more of the question, he used to legit slay hot puss.
>Me give my heart to a woman? Not for nothin,never happen I’ll be forever mackin
Now somehow able to keep hard between gross elephant legs of an "artist" whos autotune sounds utterly horrible

Attached: somuchcellulitenotits.jpg (400x300, 20K)