New Meme Idea

Can we start arumor that White Supremicists are going to hand out Skittles to black kids on Halloween as a secret signal about Trayvon Martin? I want to see people Reee!ing about candy and racism on the news. I think it could be the new IOTBW.

Attached: GUEST_afb049fa-47c9-4700-a579-e1f3b5a37f49.jpg (488x488, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEplxbBra0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy FUCK I cannot wait for you israeli faggots to die.

A) Not Israeli
B) This is the best idea ever.

That would be funny. Give out Arizonas too

Are you a Christian?

This is fucking brilliant

Bumping for best idea since Blm website fried chicken hack

this would be pretty good, not gonna lie

Yes. Let it catch on.

oh my fuck, this is a fantastic idea user

Hillarys secuity clearance revoked

Okay, someone needs to make a fake press release about how a study was done that showed nazis have appropriated skittles. In it, mention that nazi guy who had George Zimmerman sign a bag. Then send to local tv stations, because they are dumb and won't fact check anything.

this should be done

keks out for skittles

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEplxbBra0

Taste the rainbow Gandalf.

I may not be fond of niglets, but leave Hallowe'en alone and let kids have fun

we're all just kids at heart

Don't fuck with people using kids, man. That's just degenerate. We don't need to make race relations even worse. This is liberal level of stupid, as an idea. Nice try though.

Yeah, can't bring kids into this. What if your old dad buys skittles this year and gives them to some black kid who gets offended and then shoots your dad?

This is as good as the guy who suggested putting Trump bumper stickers on Democrat's cars, after some dude's pickup was torched when he left it at a bar overnight due to said sticker.

Attached: 1526039750346.gif (320x173, 1.17M)

>that nazi guy who had George Zimmerman sign a bag
Please have mercy on my sides

Yeah, like a black kid would have access to a gun. Do you ever think before you hit 'Post'?

>Yeah, like a black kid would have access to a gun.

>Do you ever think before you hit 'Post'?

???

t. works for Mars inc.

underrated

>being sarcastic. Be afraid of black kids with guns.

That's a good idea actually.

can someone shoop some fake salon and wapo headlines about how white nationalists are trying to give black kids skittles to remind them of trayvon?

Sure.

Attached: 15393986869441650102506.jpg (3264x2448, 2.2M)

damn, I like the old skittles. the new sour apple is just shit.

>2 sticks in a pack
>2 genders

Attached: 1508089085630.png (750x753, 653K)

Found the edge lord with no dad.

Umm why aren’t we doing this?! This would be glorious

This is what I have so far.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-12 at 11.04.23 PM.png (1364x694, 176K)

LOL

Attached: 1529620311284.png (500x573, 138K)

You came through user. we need to spread this on black twitter.
niggers dont check sources

Attached: o4XweQW.gif (435x248, 495K)

I used to buy a case or 2 of full sized candy bars for the children on Halloween. I used to decorate my house, and all that shit. Then no one ever came to my door. They would actually skip my house. After like 2 or 3 years of this, I stopped giving a fuck. Now I don't give a fuck about Halloween anymore.

Add this to it.

Attached: George-Zimmerman-Really-Signs-Bags-Of-Skittles-And-Confederate-Flags-Skittles-620x330.jpg (620x330, 39K)

YES, Great idea, user!

Thought this was a better idea

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-12 at 11.24.05 PM.png (1365x693, 255K)

Your house probably looks like shit. Or you look like a pedophile. Or maybe you're "mistakingly" on the list of registered sex offenders
Problems not Halloween man its you

Something I've wondered, how do sex offenders do Halloween? Like do they have to put up a note or do they just turn all their lights off and pretend nobody's home?

Someones new. This is just pushing the envolope of absurdity. What I mean is some schools tried banning white paper because of the IOTBW meme that was hatched.

Get the ADL, or the MSM to say Skittles are racist is genius, people will get pushed further and further (primarily whites) towards the right and ethno-Nationalism. I say go for it. Make sure to give skittles to only colored children for maximum keks.
>also bump

Holy shit I didn't see this, this is fucking golden. We need to push this now.

Attached: 1539293680376.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

STUPID GOYS. TRUMP IS TRYING TO WIN THE BLACK VOTE IN ORDER TO WIN THE MIDTERMS. STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH NIGGERS! TRY NOT TO ALIENATE THEM

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (212x238, 13K)

enough of the memes faggots, its time to take to the streets in pitchforks and march on washington. ill be the leader if you faggots join me.

At the time I lived in a townhouse, so it looked just like all the other houses in my neighborhood. There was no lawn, or outside paint, or anything to do on the outside to make it look any better. When I lived with my girlfriend, we always got trick or treaters. But as soon as that relationship ended, and I no longer lived with a girl, the trick or treaters were gone. I suppose people may have thought I was a pedo, but it's not like I ever did anything to any kids, or had bad relationships with their parents. I would spend time with their parents, and drink beers and stuff with them. I would even help them fix things that were wrong with their houses. I think people are just uncomfortable with single men living alone. And I never said it was not my fault, or not my problem, I just said I stopped giving a fuck. I also got tired of having to eat cases of leftover candy.

Fuck you. Even blacks are waking up. Only the jew is scared now.
This is what a real jew looks like

kids just wanted to see her tiddies

This is a very strong idea, OP, but it's a couple years late.

Having said that, let's do it.

Here's the plan:
1. Start a thread on 9gag that reads as a sincere white supremacist plot
2. Tweet the link to HuffPo, etc. etc.
3. Pump the HuffPo story on social media.
4. Watch fireworks

Attached: 2ce85cc0-c221-458d-9a03-a6acc0d75bba.jpg (800x1200, 197K)

DO IT! just let these leftist jackasses dig themselves into an even deeper hole of absurdity.

The more we do this kind of stuff, the more people #walkaway.

We need a picture of pepe holding a bag of skittles, post that on 9gag, tumblr, and facebook

Attached: 1b4nkx.jpg (1045x1024, 685K)

I'll be handing out toy guns to Black kids. The guns look VERY real but they're plastic.

Well at least you bumped it.

we've all been there. fucking sucks. if you dont give a fuck then man up and cause some chaos

Attached: trump-jr.jpg (968x579, 50K)

I’m in user, I’ll hand out skittles too

as a white man this makes me feel some kind of way

Welcome to pol. Your first day orientation is down the hall and to the left.

thought they had to notify all the neighbours and shit? the parents would then naturally tell their kids not to knock on that door or they'll kick their teeth in

kys mass reply faggot shitskin

>maybe even make a race war with niggers
yea we need to stop pretending were friends with niggers

Seriously, I’d be on it

I see you, Hershey. You disgust me.

Attached: 1441037549765.jpg (349x356, 39K)