HILLARY SEC CLEARANCE REVOKED

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>Hillary Clinton has given up her security clearance in the wake of the scandal over her handling of secret information on her email server, the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed Friday.
>Cheryl Mills and four others no longer have clearance.
>The State Department, in a letter to Mr. Grassley, had said Mrs. Clinton and her aides retained clearance in order to conduct research after she left office.
>The names of the four additional aides besides Ms. Mills were redacted from the State Department letter that the committee released.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/12/hillary-clinton-lost-security-clearance/

Attached: EBE8243C-0E72-4529-A380-E3599BB8D5D8.jpg (1125x1946, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY
quatloos.com/NESARA.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

They insist she “gave up” her security clearance. In reality such clearance was denied to her by a higher authority.

pic related

Attached: D5B2A236-89D9-4861-980B-6EB7AB05FCB5.jpg (750x478, 72K)

You're all delusional retards who need to die. Clearance needs to be renewed, she didn't. You're all dumb as shit

The FISA declass is eminent and will reveal how the previous administration attempted to cover it’s tracks via the facade of FISA so as to obfuscate existent, illegal spying that had taken place BEFORE they obtained a FISA warrant generated by the uncorroborated salacious and debunked “Steele Dossier”.

The trail of shit is too massive to hide and only got so massive because THEY NEVER IMAGINED HILLARY WOULD LOSE.

Attached: ED772B4F-5FF7-41B0-AC3C-7B8F0462DF20.png (478x680, 598K)

>Clearance needs to be renewed, she didn't. You're all dumb as shit
She didn’t renew her clearance because they denied her the privilege to do so, you pathetic pile of intellectually dishonest parasite shit.

SHE HAS BEEN DENIED BY A HIGHER AUTHORITY THAT SERVES AT THE PLEASURE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP.

In short, she is no longer valuable to anybody who wishes to trade favors, secrets and/or money for her access to US inteligence.

The BITCH has been CUT OFF.

Attached: 8D96E285-CDC4-4F7F-A85A-60C5A05E4500.jpg (700x700, 81K)

Attached: E2517413-8D80-402F-AEEF-4AFBC67BFC28.jpg (504x672, 61K)

another non-story

she was running secretive government computer servers from her basement and making huge money donations to family members of top FBI agents... she probably has a "back-door" way into every government security network there is and probably has friends in top positions all through Washington who will supply her with any info she needs

Remember, one of the big discoveries to be released in the last year is how top FBI Officials would trade classified information to journalists (WaPo, NYTimes) for awards as little as sporting event tickets and concert tickets, I'm sure they give that same info to Hillary for free

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY

Attached: World Star.jpg (924x1018, 468K)

TS/SCI clearance holder here. It stays with you until it doesn't. My fellow burger is full of shit. Get fucked user.

Underrated

where's the fucking dump
I don't see anything coming
Why isn't is out already?
What's Trump waiting on?
This is nonsense. Let's go.

your mom is dumb as shit

>she probably has a "back-door" way into every government security network
seriously bro everybody who cares to look has this though, I don't know why anyone would pay Hillary when everything is on the internet already

Hmm shills shillin hard

Yes. You can be "eligible" for SCI and not currently read in, but having and not having it are two very deliberate binary states.

>THEY NEVER IMAGINED HILLARY WOULD LOSE.
they must have known though, she didn't even kiss one baby

They'll time it out for the best results politically.

No, clearance does not require renewal lol. This level of irrational cope is fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1538208460287.jpg (576x576, 57K)

its just a public slap in her face.

Yes, it does. But other user is clearly retarded not knowing the difference between not renewing and it being revoked.

She couldn't risk getting close enough to accidentally take a bite on national tv.

you can't win that way, you have to press flesh and kiss baby, thats why she lost, that and being a total jackass who sounded like a robot

LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP

She was bound to get one hell of an RFI. I would guess that the subsequent SOR would have been a bitch to answer. Doubt she will request to get another without scaling the equivalent of Mt. Everest in the future.

>Chinese and Russisns now swarm your IP
gg

Where are you at?

It only expires if you are no longer serving or have no gov't contracts for 2 years. You think she hasn't had any contracts running for 2 years?

Haha.

Attached: 944B0405-6FEA-43CD-9A86-1C5DBEFF7F26.jpg (183x179, 12K)

>No, clearance does not require renewal lol.
Ok, this is how I know for a fact you have absolutely no idea about what you are saying.

> Secret clearance - 10 years (must actively hold it to stay active)
> Top secret - 5 years (must actively hold it to stay active)
It can be renewed if you hold a relevant position that requires it. If it expires, you must go through the entire process again. If you do something stupid, you can have it revoked permanently.

Again, she would have to have no government contracts for 2 years in order for it to expire.

Such a pain.

I doubt it, her foundation is being investigated right now.
Can you point to a government contract she's taking part in?

There are no "renewals" of clearance. Once you're cleared you're cleared until 2 years after you have 0 contracts.

wonder if some people she had obligations to might decide that she'd better serve as an example than as an asset... >;-]

>>Chinese and Russisns now swarm your IP
It's like you don't remember the OPM hack.

Which is NOW. The best time is right now.

>If you do something stupid, you can have it revoked permanently.

bingo, she is getting ahead of negative headlines got wind they would be stripping from her...Gave it up before that could happen...

This whole thing stinks. Something fishy here.

i could give a fuck less if she gave it up or they took it away as long as its gone. keep fighting over shit that doesn't really matter, idiots.

She won't be needing it again

Eh, debatable.
If they know we're going to hold the seats by only releasing a bit of it then the bulk after the midterm in coordinated times, that would be smarter.
Either way, it needs to be released.

Attached: AN66SAyXxStXuBzfcbKTjQ_r9ToPbyR9wBzN4J9dQQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 83K)

You're drunk Hillary go to bed.

Attached: verifiedhilldawgmeme.png (1200x600, 226K)

t. never had a clearance

> Feinstein's 20 year Chinese spy
> Her husbands Chinese business relationships
> Hillary's decades long treasonous fuckery (trading intel, Uranium rights, criminal negligence, Libya, Haiti, Benghazi, DNC, Clinton Global QPD, Saudi arms sales ['clandestine support for ISIS'], multitudinous coverups & destruction of evidence, Slick Willy rapes, Vince Foster, etc. forever and ever)
> Obama's birth certificate was actually bullshit like Trump said on Fox & Friends long ago, but cost/benefit with current Overton window is fucked
> So desperate they tried to pull an Anita Hill with Kavanaugh but botched it so badly it backfired 1000x

HOLY SHIT

EXCUSE ME, HAS ANYONE SEEN A GUY, I THINK HIS NAME IS JEFF? ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Attached: 1538186282957.jpg (638x501, 66K)

Q literally predicted this

Go back to your LARP containment board on 8ch.

k , thanks rabbi.

Dumbest thread ever. Why did I click on this?

think for yourself, robot.

Attached: 1539153670587.jpg (631x591, 74K)

lmao at her thinking anyone will believe her horseshit

this is absolutely true, but it's also a crime. they're forcing her to commit criminal acts to get her info, which they know she can't resist doing. it's like watching a cat play with a mouse.

Tell us what happens next sip fren the shit mods here have banned Q threads but they'll leave flat earth shit up forever.

Attached: cruzsip.jpg (750x918, 75K)

lol GO TRUMP!!
Next?
The Gallows

Attached: hellareeeeee.jpg (600x363, 48K)

bump

so is the "alleged" video with "allegedly" Hillary and Huma and a child, REAL???!! Has the FBI and NYPD and other relevant law enforcement organizations verified if any of this "alleged" video is real or is it disinformation???!!! Any sauce??

B U M P ?

Attached: 939DFB20-DBFC-4012-82DF-3E285128AAEA.jpg (720x720, 74K)

Which was 2 weeks ago.

Attached: 6C607658-3D3A-4190-826C-17230F23ED8C.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

One of the rules of ts/sci is that you don’t talk about ts/sci, user.

>back to muh tainment board
C’mon, Shillomo....you forgot to incorporate the term “boomer” in your post. Here a (you) anyway.

Attached: F9D4B8B6-FEA5-46BB-8F1F-14BFC3BE1E13.jpg (642x880, 119K)

The Kavanaugh bullshit pushed the Rod RESIGNSTEIN timeline back whilst igniting a fury of comradery among conservatives.

Trump still has the Rod resignation and the FISA declass cards to play before the midterm critical threshold.

Attached: 483263EC-ABCC-4EC6-8466-6A268E9DB935.jpg (300x300, 40K)

>verrit

I completely forgot about this Ministry of Truth put forth by the Democrats lol

If that's true, then you must have held / hold one.

Fake and heteronormative

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City folk voted for Hillary.

Indeed BUMP

The silent majority has only increased since 2016, user. You know it has.

Good

>Fake
h t t p s : / / w w w . w a s h i n g t o n t i m e s . c o m / n e w s / 2 0 1 8 / o c t / 1 2 / h i l l a r y - c l i n t o n - l o s t - s e c u r i t y - c l e a r a n c e /

Your ability to assertain such means you too could be in the know. Hope your VPN is solid. Mine certainly isn’t.

he needs to play them in order to counter the inevitable Mueller investigation bullshit story that will be released in 5-15 days.

>Washington Times
>owned by a literal cult leader

Like I said
Fake and cisgender

I kind of wish it had taken off a bit - was going to be a lot of fun.

Attached: IMG_9644.jpg (1024x510, 43K)

If one of the rules of ts/sci is that you don't talk about it than you just broke the rule by talking about, so you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

>meanwhile in reality all it takes to get a TS is a good credit score and never breaking the law
Really wasn't that hard to do, military even did the work for me.

>City folk voted for Hillary.
city folk will also starve to death in a week if the gasoline runs out

FUCK CLINTON

FUCK THE DEEP STATE

all shall be relieved of their power and influence

kek. ts/sci isn't that high. You aren't supposed to talk publicly about above top secret clearance.

>meanwhile in reality all it takes to get a TS is a good credit score and never breaking the law
horseshit! Look at all the pedos getting their ts/sci clearance revoked under trump. It is the opposite of what you say because you are a shill.

Us city folk would band together and happily share our resources. You rural and suburban retards would start shooting each other over the last case of Natural Light or the last pack of Marlboro.
Go back to fucking your sister

>ID: 77+leudX
Hilloli thread?

only because she would froth at the mouth and eat it

> cost/benefit with current Overton window
Is that a fancy way of saying "he's fucking irrelevant now"? You notice Obama stopped issuing his briefings and press releases as though her were "the President in Exile"?

Attached: obummer.jpg (320x329, 22K)

Hey guys, I feel bad for some of you so I'll let you in on a little secret:

Absolutely nothing will happen. Hillary will never face consequences for anything. She's getting away with it, along with every other political elite involved in their treason.

I'll repeat: nothing will happen.

Voluntarily giving it up is not the same as revoked, you retard.

Quality post

mmmmm womp womp now nigger mmm lemme taste those tears mmmm

what a hideous creature.

voluntarily my ass.
Ho is going down.

Attached: hellaree.jpg (1000x1246, 223K)

Clinton willingly terminated her security clearance back in august. They didnt make it official until now for security reasons. As was stated by numerous articles.

Q is a derivitive of the N.E.S.A.R.A. scam. Even uses same bullshit terminology and psy-op ponsy scheme crap to make money off the hype.
quatloos.com/NESARA.htm

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-212850.png (480x800, 374K)

>Us city folk would band together and happily share our resources.
you wouldn't have any dumbass, you require daily delivery to meet the basic needs of your people, cut the power off and your water is gone because no pumps

>They didnt make it official until now for security reasons.
I am too sober to be reading this.

Attached: 1516289022438.png (390x470, 19K)

Not my words just repeating the news release of it today. But Q is still fake.

>defending Clinton
Glowniggers leave now

Huma Flipped people

hope she loses her grocery store member card next

Im not defending her faggot shes garbage. I wish they would all burn. Again just stating what the press release said today. But Q is still fake.

>Again just stating what the press release said today.
>not defending clinton
[X] Doubt

It depends on your clearance level. Last I heard, it's the norm for retired Secretaries of State, etc. to keep most of their clearances so the sitting Secretary of State can use them for advice. Hillary losing hers is a black eye.

Attached: pls no bully.jpg (480x200, 22K)

Q is nesara 2.0 bull shit. Grade fucking A bull shit. Proof in my original post on the quatloos site.

Trump vindictive. But even more so than vindictive, Trump is patient.

Attached: 059BD061-E177-46F6-A7F4-7B1B7B69F934.jpg (880x660, 111K)

>Not my words just repeating the news release of it today.
Then put it in quotes.