Hello! (Pictured Far Right ;)

I have never really fucked with Jow Forums or boards but I just felt lead to get on here and start to engage more with like minded people as opposed to solely arguing with the opposition of Twitter. This moment happened while watching Rogan & Barr podcast.

I’ve been very woke for a long time on the deep issues without Jow Forums and Jow Forums
Mostly because i went to a predominantly black school k-12 and then went to Oregon for college. While in high school I heard a lot of the rhetoric from young blacks and “fringe groups” (I was liked by everyone so people felt comfortable speaking with me) and it was all very tasteless and dark, then in Oregon I heard a lot more from the far left and radicals.

I guess the point of this is to say hi to all my new neighbors and introduce myself to the community. I know this will get buried, I don’t know where to post it.
Any guideance is appreciated.

Attached: 121F7AE5-59A6-48B9-AA23-8339B10C4314.jpg (2216x1124, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picdeer.com/media/1820764716836724449_620819670
picdeer.com/media/1683737615353735263_620819670
youtube.com/watch?v=3DLZjvjpFxo&feature=youtu.be&t=935
instagram.com/p/BhEqfcihvP4/?hl=en&taken-by=this_sanctuary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k.. keep me posted

faggot

Welcome Charlie
Now do you have nudes of the blond in the middle? Post them if so

please

Attached: stop.jpg (1280x1279, 207K)

left, then right, then tits mcgee center

You have to be over 18 faggot

Is this a new pasta?

Attached: 153487099722.jpg (1156x1108, 341K)

I'll take the bait. Drop the name it's class-A faggotry. Don't share pictures of yourself unless you want your face deepfaked into a blacked video or some other retarded shit. People are pretty creative here. Share lewds of tits mcgee. Thats about it. Enjoy.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (245x250, 1.38M)

>Oh look at this inbred that wants to take a selfie with us and show his friends on social media
their faces say it all

picdeer.com/media/1820764716836724449_620819670

Attached: stnh559124.jpg (488x351, 22K)

Sup Charlie,
I'm John.

Attached: mxlsxbd0k0211.jpg (600x622, 45K)

How much did the one in the white boob thing cost?

Also Hitler was a good guy, Nazi Germany was comfy (until it wasn't) and the Jews deserved to be in prison camps. The holocaust is a racket and also fake and gay.

Paying customer at bar asks for selfie, waitresses oblige in hopes of greater tips.

After failing to provide said tip, permavergin posts image to Jow Forums with retarded rhetoric about how white people are evil and he as a white person recognizes he's evil and pledges to be less white.

Piss off bedwetter.

I like left from appearance

They all take drugs

>picdeer.com/media/1820764716836724449_620819670
delet.

MKF

How did you survive college in OR without becoming a NPC?

get out normie

Attached: 1442989974713.jpg (503x711, 132K)

The girl in the white is my girlfriend. So no lewds for you guys. But hey at least I’m not a loser like all of y’all think (not calling y’all loser I love you all)

Attached: 5EA81379-BD10-4794-9295-461EAAA36694.jpg (750x1334, 256K)

Okay, I'll bite. If this is real do yourself a favor and stop posting pictures of yourself.

Which one of those sluts does the most blow?

Also ban this thread

I just posted a picture so y’all would take me more serious and to show that not all of us are basement dwellers like social media would like people to believe. Also all the girls are pretty much right of center! Fight the good fight for them! We have the support!

Why not post pictures of yourself? Liberal dox?

None, wholesome girls I swear. I smoke weed ocassionally.

Not a normi, just brave.

i would bet those ladies are manlier than you

Wut? Why?

Very hard, argued with professors a lot. I stayed to red pill. Yik-yak was a huge asset

picdeer.com/media/1683737615353735263_620819670

based

Attached: 26067811_168502327091934_4110169516271468544_n.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

I like the new report system I choose post is really low quality

No. I can’t help I’m beautiful man. But I still do all the mainly things.

Fucking told you!

Saggy tits, bleached hair, fucks black guys when you’re not around, always leaves you paying the tab for her and her besties whenever you go out.

Classic.

I guess you'll never know s o y boy

This is a shit tier thread and only the big titted thot on the far right is attractive.

your actions here prove otherwise

Opposite actually.

I told you why I posted pic. To encourage you with women and show that we aren’t all basement dwellers.

Post the left girl i like her appearance

People are small minded and shallow. As sad as it is it’s good to have at least semi-attractive people vocalizing their opinions

you look llke a beta faggot and your fat sister looks like a kike
are you adopted ?

>12 posts by ID
Can slide threads get saged unto oblivion?

So much salt. She’s “half”asknaziJew or something. She identifies as white,

tell me, do you choke your bitch on a regular basis?

youtube.com/watch?v=3DLZjvjpFxo&feature=youtu.be&t=935

Attached: pmu15392341678.png (938x976, 925K)

Gonna need a timestamp, my dude.
>tfw no qt Aryan big milk truck gf

I would guess there's a lot of normal people who come here. Since you're new, you wouldn't know, faggot.

;)

She has the arrogant, resting bitch face of a jewish leftist and you look like you enjoy having her peg you. Come out of the closet you fucking poof

this isn't a blog new faggot gtfo

sage

Damn y’all lets not eat each other. I didn’t know I was breaking some code by posting a pic. :|
I’d delete post but it won’t let me

Sorry. Like I said just saying hi and didn’t know where to put it. Trying to have a larger community of like minded people to talk to.
Report post or something because o can’t delete.

It's bantz m8
Not sure what the hell you were expecting posting selfies on pol. Never a smart idea

Didn’t realize it was the cardinal sin. I apologize. Won’t happen again

OP is pretending to be somebody he doesn't like so we dox him.
They arent sending their best.

>woke
we dont talk like niggers here so you can leave now

Assuming this is real and you aren't just posting pictures of a guy who "Stole" some girl you've had a crush on for years... even just jerks on Jow Forums will try to find you and screw with you. Either way, generally a good idea to stay user. Girl on the left is an absolute beauty,though

niggas and JIDF just jelly at strong aryan couples

also checked

Attached: checked12784.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

Is OP's filename doing that thing?

Attached: 1539363709875.png (858x331, 120K)

Hahah look at the basedboy taking narcy selfies
HAHAHAHA
NPC
They try so hard... :')

yep

Get rid of the trip you dumb cunt. No one gives a shit who you are.

You have to lurk for two years before posting

I'd hit it...with a bat.

>Like minded individuals
Lurk the fuck more. This isn't a place for your blog you fucking sped.

Attached: 1519006411768.png (399x370, 18K)

wew led
instagram.com/p/BhEqfcihvP4/?hl=en&taken-by=this_sanctuary

What would it matter? We are just admiring the titty monsters. I'm sure the data centres have more than enough data that says "guys like chicks tits". I like tits. There. I just took the average up a touch.

The girth on that beast

We're the alt-right, you should leave!

Who the fuck are you?

A lot of government agencies and lefty organizations lurk this place. You seem like a nice enough guy, but don't do this in the future. This place is in some sense a battlefield on the internet.

This. Too bad dumb r*ddit newfags like are falling for such obvious false flag.

They're all on drugs and/or drunk so probably not. Also, the left one is a bean person, the one on the right is some kind of half-asian and the center thot with the giant tits has frizzy dyed hair and we can see the dark roots. No idea why they'd care that this guy looks like he has AIDS or is inbred.

give me all their instas

Sah-yeh.

Attached: sage.png (627x764, 156K)

I drank tits, I drink tits
I STILL LIKE TITS

>We're the alt-right, you should leave!

1) This isn't your blog
2) We don't care
3) You must lurk this board at LEAST a year before making your first post.
4) You must read at least 1000 threads BEFORE you post your first post
5) IT GOES IN ALL FIELDS

So your name is Evan? The girl on the right is Hannah? And you're from Nasville?

6) Name fagging is not permitted.
7) LURK THE FUCK MOAR

ignore the fucking assholes who post rude crap in here - they have no lives

Nevermind, if that is you, than your name is Charlie like your trip, and your gf is named Jenna

exactly he kinda doxxed himself sooner in the thread
sad him and his jewish sister will have to delete their social media account now
i don't really think he understand what he did but ho well

The khazar milkers meme was real for once? Crikey.

he must already be deleting message in his inbox

OH well brother, fight the good fight, but go user on this board from here, it was way too easy to find you. Glad you are happy and have a nice gf and friends. Enjoy your emo nights

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

that’s the fucking point kiwi, out of all the places he could be he decided to come here and be a faggot no less. he thinks he can just waltz in here and we cater to him, fuck that. become a part of the board understand it then post.

Do u no de wey? Brudda

Attached: jhjhjhjhjhj.png (1125x650, 968K)

Is this some 4d bait?

Maybe y’all are right, maybe I’m trying to get someone else attention and want those agencies to see

>ignore the fucking assholes who post rude crap in here - they have no lives

Are you even AUSTRAILIAN????

Do you knwo where you ARE? This is Jow Forums. This isn't FB or Twitter

Is this really your website or not? I need to know if you're reverse trolling us or not, and just trying to ruin some poor innocent kid's life because of some shit he said to you.

I've already mined a fuck ton of information and am conflicted on what to do with it. If it's not you, I don't really care and everything gets deleted. But if it is you, just stop posting and everything gets deleted. You're really fucking annoying.

They aren’t related

Wrong fucking ip faggot, we know you aren't the OP

Good lord, you should have lurked a lot more until you actually understood this place before deciding to post this.

Honestly, I would just delete it. Whether it is the kid and he got over-eager before exploring the board a little - he's the type of person who just jumps into whatever he is up to, maybe even a Chad. Or, (more likely), he is some weenie boy mad that someone "stole" the girl he's been crushing on and is trying to get him doxxed. Either way, it's not worth it to fuck with the guy

Samefagging LEAF has the wrong flag.

Attached: luckyduck1.jpg (740x417, 49K)

what's the point of this deleted thread

Attached: 1086016034912097924.jpg (1106x1274, 250K)

From data to WiFi or Vice versa