Jow Forums, I think I came up with a new way to insult women

Jow Forums, I think I came up with a new way to insult women.
Can we start calling them "Vagina niggers"?

Attached: modernwomen.jpg (1214x725, 208K)

cunt nigger is better

My bad, you're right, leaf. Cunt Niggers it is!

It needs to be way more creative if it is going to catch on. Even Vagigger or Cunigger is not clever enough. I say try again, think subversive.

You need to keep it to 1 or 2 syllables. All of the good swear words and insults usually follow that rule. Anything else becomes unwieldy and doesn't flow right in a conversation.

Just call them “vagina.” Keeps it simple, objectifies them very well

Can we discuss the high correlation between thottery and the need to travel. Is it an extreme way for women to leave their families and not be responsible for their actions or is there more to it psychologically?

Just say "cunts". Feminists love saying it because they think it's empowering or some shit. If we start using it as an insult it'll become offensive again, and lulz will ensue.

If you really want to insult a woman, though, just tell her the truth about herself.

We already have cunt, delete your shitty thread.

roastie is fine as it is.

Roasties really is the best ive heard. if u know what it means, its pretty nasty insult, but vocally it sounds innocuous

>hate the opposite sex
t. nose nigger

Lets start calling em cock holsters and living flesh lights

how about vaginiggers

kys faggot. No one wants anything to do with niggers. We all came out off a vagina then spend the rest of our lives getting back into one.

Just call them roasties or NPCs.

Isnt it crazy how they made sex dolls into a real thing?

Roastie is a funny one to use

Attached: BC2402B5-D540-48E7-9964-BC710F2151EE.jpg (1000x667, 146K)

Roastie is still the best one. It's overused and taken for granted here, but when normies hear that word for the first time it short circuits their brains and it's hilarious. NPC women go nuts over the word roastie.

>spend the rest of our lives getting back into one.
Except Jow Forums lmao

Too many syllables. The best pejoratives are short. Kike. Heeb. Nigger. Spic. Chink. "Bitch" and "Cunt" work just fine. Those two butthurt them like you wouldn't believe. Comparing them to an animal or insulting their genitals is already insulting enough.

Vajews

What about "Vagina Monologues" because they never shut the fuck up.

What about bitch lasagna