JEWS ADMIT THEY ARE SOLE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND (((POLITICAL CORRECTNESS)))

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/large-majorities-dislike-political-correctness/572581/

>So what does this group look like? Compared with the rest of the (nationally representative) polling sample, (((progressive activists))) are much more likely to be rich, highly educated—and (((white))). They are nearly twice as likely as the average to make more than $100,000 a year. They are nearly three times as likely to have a postgraduate degree. [. . .] With the exception of the small tribe of devoted conservatives, (((progressive activists))) are the most racially homogeneous group in the country.

> . . . intellectual milieu to which I also belong: politically engaged, highly educated, left-leaning Americans—the kinds of people, in other words, who are in charge of universities, edit the nation’s most important newspapers and magazines, and advise Democratic political candidates on their campaigns.

>Author: (((Yascha Mounk)))

Attached: 1440385531334.jpg (985x1108, 589K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-diversity-of-black-political-views/
unz.com/article/down-with-the-working-classes/
unz.com/ishamir/red-zog/
archive.is/7Ohdi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lots of good info in here:

>Whites are ever so slightly **less** likely than average to believe that political correctness is a problem in the country: 79 percent of them share this sentiment. Instead, it is Asians (82 percent), Hispanics (87percent), and American Indians (88 percent) who are most likely to oppose political correctness. As one 40-year-old American Indian in Oklahoma said in his focus group, according to the report:

>"It seems like everyday you wake up something has changed … Do you say Jew? Or Jewish? Is it a black guy? African-American? … You are on your toes because you never know what to say. So political correctness in that sense is scary."

Come on guys don't make me samefag my own thread all day get in here so we can shit on the jews

Attached: jews-aircraft-scandal.si.jpg (690x388, 75K)

Attached: 1536048598528.jpg (207x225, 42K)

From an article linked to by the article you posted:
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-diversity-of-black-political-views/
>Data from this AP/NORC poll comports with Pew’s findings: The majority of blacks say they are moderate (44 percent) or conservative (27 percent), while just 26 percent said that they are liberal.
More black Americans call themselves conservative than liberal. The article you linked to is genuinely interesting. It's bizarre and disappointing how some of the most potentially interesting threads are ignored.

It's because the bulk of Jow Forums are reactionary retards from the fallout of the 2016 election.

Bump for interest

Attached: 1537539049275.png (803x821, 605K)

I love the jew and i will not participate in shiting on them sorry user

>> (((progressive activists))) are much more likely to be rich, highly educated—and (((white))). They are nearly twice as likely as the average to make more than $100,000 a year. They are nearly three times as likely to have a postgraduate degree. [. . .] With the exception of the small tribe of devoted conservatives, (((progressive activists))) are the most racially homogeneous group in the country.

There is a reason progressives appear to hate the working classes. You should read this article:

>The international working classes are racists. They are misogynists. Xenophobic transphobes. They do not think the way we want them to. Some of them actually still believe in God. They are white supremacists. Anti-Semites. Gun-toting, Confederate-flag-flying rednecks. Most of them have never even heard of terms like “intersectionality,” “TERF,” and so on. They do not respect the corporate media. They think that news sources like the Washington Post, The New York Times, The Guardian, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, and so on, are basically propaganda outlets for the global corporations and oligarchs who own them, and thus are essentially no different from FOX, whose pundits they believe every word of. Their minds are so twisted by racism and xenophobia that they can’t understand how global capitalism, the graduated phase-out of national sovereignty, the privatization of virtually everything, the debt-enslavement of nearly everyone, and the replacement of their so-called “cultures” with an ubiquitous, smiley-faced, gender-neutral, non-oppressive, corporate-friendly, Disney simulation of culture are actually wonderfully progressive steps forward on the road to a more peaceful, less offensive world.

unz.com/article/down-with-the-working-classes/

I'll try to find the article that points out how anti-white attacks are actually meant to differentiate the rich progressive white from the working class whites.

Attached: 1536473965993.jpg (633x691, 63K)

Based /ptg/, we love Israel, don’t we folks? Tremendous people.

>There is a reason progressives appear to hate the working classes

Because they're Jewish. That article you greentexted is totally Jewish

>tremdous people

Also amazing history amd bacground and dont forgot their great culture

b-b-but, muh 4d chess...

Attached: 1460060797267.png (568x595, 173K)

why is the average german man so handsome? mericans and the brits look like mutted abominations compared to them

>unz.com/ishamir/red-zog/
>Defending the Bolsheviks and Soviet Communism

Yo what the fuck is this site, it almost makes me like legacy media

Attached: avena-750xx640-360-0-68.jpg (640x360, 38K)

There are not that many jews in the world. The 0.1% is highly Jewish, or allied with the Jews because the Jews rule capitalism.

Its called nepotism.

Do facts scare you? Here, have some capitalist culture to make you feel better (vid related)

Attached: Typical Swedish social event.webm (360x640, 1.79M)

Nigger my father is older than their history and stolen culture.

Attached: ISHYGDDT.gif (264x264, 300K)

the rest are shabs and NPCs. stop trying to cover for the jews dude. that's not gonna work

>keep us in power
>shut up
>here's a few scraps to fight over
>don't vote for the other guys
>that would be against your own best interests
>:^)
The only reason these bastards ever get any sleep is because they're psychopaths.

If that was capitalist culture, I could funnel money into making it stop.
It's not a result of capitalism that makes that, it's a lack of moral fibre.

Both this webm and communism were both brought to you by (((them))), you fucking mongoloid nigger

facebook is : because they let uneducated people online who can't discuss a subject without getting offended.

check'd
NPC ideals can only exist in heavily censored echo chambers like (((faceberg))) because they collapse when confronted with logic and facts

There has to be someone I can report this to. This can't be legal.

>The Atlantic

WHY HASNT THERE BEEN AN ARCHIVE YET

Attached: AED6D959-464C-49A5-A290-0C82FFECDDD5.jpg (750x933, 588K)

We saw suppression of homosexual publication and activity under the side opposing the USSR. Capitalists vs Labor theories and shit is the wrong argument and you clearly didn't open that article.

archive.is/7Ohdi

Attached: 70FEB4D9-CBDC-4360-9ECA-EA1266F1421C.jpg (750x917, 100K)

Freemasons are having a hard laugh at you idiots

hahahahah good one

plenty of capitalist countries don't have fags abusing kids in the street. they're the ones without jews

>If that was capitalist culture, I could funnel money into making it stop.
You can't prevent people from purchasing something. That is like saying you could funnel money into stopping McDonald's.

How would you funnel money to stop anything under capitalism?

>" Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Revelation 3:9

The races will unite in the next shoa, to destroy the jewish marxist menace.

Goy Pride World Wide

Attached: 1533468752931.jpg (600x750, 62K)

sorry about that. thanks

They are being integrated as we speak. Sweden did not have that a few decades ago either.

Attached: equality.jpg (640x427, 93K)

Have you read it? Look at the end. The author directly says it's (((satire)))

>More black Americans call themselves conservative than liberal.
I'm not even hearing this. Where the fuck are they hiding, underneath the BLM flag?

Learn what they did to the west.

Attached: holo class.jpg (668x918, 90K)