TRANS SEXUALS IN SOCIETY

Trans sexuals are under attack from bullies and trolls. Many have mental health problems as a result.
What can we do to raise awareness and make society more accepting of otherness? How can we, as a community
lessen the psychological burden that these people struggle with?

Attached: sky.larr.jpg (900x900, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/felipepmattar/?hl=en
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_hormone_therapy_(female-to-male)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Perhaps if they sought mental help before cutting their genitals off we wouldn't bully them so much

>Many have mental health problems as a result.
They had mental health problems from the start.

The good news about "trans sexuals" is that many are already willing to commit acts of self mutilation so pushing them to commit suicide is not that difficult.

Attached: 1042470107330.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

beautiful

Attached: 42765850422_e1c0e849d3.jpg (400x500, 165K)

you have a board for this
post there

I don't give a shit. They should move to thailand and start hooking themselves like the ladyboys if they want a place in society.

all american, except she's skinny

Attached: 41004280610_151c6d0c1b.jpg (400x500, 76K)

They need to be open about what it was that caused them to feel more feminine in the first place. Most of them were molested or raped by a male as a kid. Until they can be open about that, not much will change. People also need to stop enabling genital mutilation. It's one thing to take hormones, but it's a separate thing altogether to turn a functional benis into an axe wound that has to be dilated. This of course only applies to MtF. I don't really have anything to say about FtM other than it's pretty pointless. A fake dick that looks nothing like a dick, that they can't even really enjoy the sensations with, is pretty dumb to push on them and it's honestly abusive really. It's a glorified pump up strapon. Why do that to yourself?

KILL EM ALL

Attached: 5f5e7409af6b17c5c38f3d8e9036408ebe9f2ce3c850752f94d47b5e5b5c53b9.jpg (439x290, 20K)

well for a start they can stop thinking selfies are required , like every other self-idolising narcissist. people who have a problem with trannies are either bigots or have had a personal experience where their boundaries were violated by one. it's important to under the danger of identity politics suggesting that all trannies are good people. that's not true for any group.

What is your cephalic index?

Attached: 1538940304755.png (750x1260, 997K)

Attached: 1537969774227.jpg (1666x2048, 248K)

Attached: 1537969839237.jpg (1920x1920, 227K)

by teaching gender theories early

Not news, not politics, clearly a slide thread. Read the rules leftards!
Sage goes in options when replying to all dumb arse leftard threads.

Attached: 1533029846507.png (750x1334, 220K)

thanks senpai, I thought they was mentally ill because they think they are the opposite sex

Attached: 1538613640624.jpg (680x513, 27K)

>have mental health problems
>get "bullied" (straight guy didn't want to lick my mutilated dick)
>it's the bully's fault I have mental health problems!

Where do I get a boyfriend like this? :o

Brazil.

Attached: 1523173164293.png (1366x768, 455K)

>be a faggot
>wants guy to zukka-muh-dique
>cut dique off
>faggot depression bc guys kant zukka-muh-dique
>blame misogyny, bigots and homophobes
>whine like a rejected little bitch
>suicide
>suicide
>

Who cares about faggots and whatever they called themselves.

Attached: Faggots are cancer Thanks LGBT.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

>that hairline

Attached: IMG_4918.jpg (236x295, 18K)

White Europeans peoples are literally getting replaced and becoming a hated, resented minority in their own countries. And eventually we might risk going extinct.

Given the above stated fact, what the fuck makes you think any of us care about trans-right shit?

Something is seriously wrong with your priorities if that's your main focus.

It's like the Democrats and Social Democrats in Europe losing because they stopped caring about the working and middle class, and instead starting to scream amd shout about LGBTQ Identity politics and safe spaces and shit.

All the while the Middle Class is imploding and mass immigration has let to tensions and riots and potential civil war

What a beautiful femboy. Name?

Twink ethnostate when?

Attached: 1530351191175.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Felipe Mattar
instagram.com/felipepmattar/?hl=en

Trannies make me viscerally sick feeling. I want them to not be in public or in photographs and to just commit suicide in private.

Attached: 1510510497113055390.jpg (700x1244, 195K)

Thanks user

>tfw no latin femboy bf

Attached: 1471059261708.jpg (408x282, 37K)

moar

There's not much you can find of him unfortunately. He supposedly used to do cam shows, but then went off the grid a few years ago.

Attached: kLzvhZT.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Another one here too. :)

Attached: np8KrW7.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>Tomoko in the background
:)

Attached: 1522578760431.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

!فوچکینگ فاگگوتس

I think we worry about it way too much. They represent a tiny minority of people, and half of them kill themselves anyway. I've seen maybe one tranny in my life. It's not the problem we make it out to be. Just ignore them.

Hmmm i dunno. Maybe they just need to learn that if they could download their brains into a body of the opposite gender that theyd pass and the whole "transgender" shit storm would not exist anymore because its all based on getting rights for people who self mutilate and fuck up their endocrine system and still not be able to pass as opposite gender. So once they can create mind uploading tech there problems will be solved. Stop self mutilating work on something that will actually help.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_hormone_therapy_(female-to-male) lots of info in here.

They had mental health issues to begin with.
Society's reaction is comparable to the antibodies of a living organism reacting to a disease.

How much money these fucks get to put on a wig and jerk it on cam for degens?

white males need to become trans and this is why it´s a good thing! a new hip and groundbreaking book by Dr.Shlomostein

Bullets and ropes are enough.

Attached: 08975965.png (631x956, 436K)

why do you keep making this thread

Free suicide cabins with a gun to be used in common and a free bullet payed from the state

First trial day is on me, I'd be glad

>Trans sexuals are under attack from bullies and trolls.
cant imagine why

Attached: ew no.jpg (538x790, 107K)

I'm dying here.

Attached: 1530539907628.gif (400x471, 289K)

trans are not a problem as long as they don't make any kids before mutilating their reproductive system

if you're for them, letting them get surgery is good. if you're against them, letting them get surgery is good

it's a "problem" that will solve itself in one generation as long as you just let them be without trying to change them

Attached: 1509632318495.jpg (752x564, 132K)

Fukk I am kill.

Attached: 097_1000.jpg (1000x563, 85K)

anybody have their feet pics?

Attached: 1536500338817.png (1262x854, 1.11M)

Attached: seek_professional_help.jpg (694x836, 68K)

Transfreaks are corrupting society and people. Every normal white turned into a tranny is a loss. Imagine it like a war, we could have an army of strong white people, or we can let the enemy use (trans)brainwashing technique, and have 1/10 of all our soldiers rendered incapable. It's a net loss over all.

Also homos procreate through molestation, it's vital that we practice genetical and social hygienics by removing homosexuals from world.

>Every normal white turned into a tranny is a loss.
i hope you're pro-choice then because that's where it starts.

can you explain the intended message of this image to me

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

>Trans sexuals are under attack from bullies and trolls. Many have mental health problems as a result.
So?
Take this faggotry to /lgbt/, they might give a shit what you mentally deranged freaks do.

Attached: LGBT spec.png (2502x1460, 1.22M)

I feel the same way about ketchup but I have to see it everywhere so pipe down nigger.

>Trans sexuals are under attack from bullies and trolls.
You think the mental issues are a RESULT? Has it ever occurred to you that they may have had the issues to begin with?

Attached: 7BD7BDD8-FF0C-46FE-B580-1D280A3A6138.jpg (2767x1888, 1.08M)

Purge it

Attached: 1539098029972.jpg (946x720, 165K)

this

I'm pro life and I do not catch you meaning?

I thought this might be mocking the politically motivated "I wanna keep my job so just take the damn pills and go" medical treatment for sexual confusion based illnesses.

Such an interesting and unique approach to an illness.
Imagine acclimating somebody to cancer rather than just treating the cancer so as to not "invalidate their identity" as a cancer sufferer.
If you're offended by that then you're not right in the head.

All transexuals should be executed by the state. The only other option I would be willing to entertain is forced administration of pimozide to all transgenders. 2mg/day removes all gender dysphoria.

These creatures have sacrificed their humanity for perversion. They are not human. They are not like us. They are profoundly different and serve the Jew exclusively. They are spiritual Jews. Rebelling against the natural order and embracing the vile filth of their depraved minds.

How long before your children are forced to endure one near them?

Attached: 1511496633615.jpg (736x736, 78K)

Well thats because they regret it, but don't want to hurt the lefts ideology.
I expect a increase in suicide and depression rates as more trans people regret what they have done to themselves.

>trainsgender
>chicken gendies
oh my god this is great.

seems straightforward to me.
>help, i have a problem and i need treatment
>no don't get treatment! i don't like what that treatment entails and it has no appeal to me as someone who is comfortable as their birth sex, it's all a conspiracy

>help doctor, i have a problem and i need treatment
>here, have the only thing known to modern medical science to help treat the symptoms of that problem

current science has a fair amount of evidence that it's an issue of neurological sexual dymorphism that occurs in the womb.

pimozide could only be the tip of the iceberg. There hasn't been any clinical trials before or since.

Imagine if the cure for GID is something common and plentiful and we've had easy access to it for decades.
Can't imagine any of them would opt to be treated though. If you had the choice between a billion dollars or the loss of desire for material goods, what would you choose?

Attached: B338EF65-5A9A-4C4E-874A-3306006F23DE.jpg (443x394, 55K)

Jazz > Skylar

Attached: 1539321863454.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

>trannies will bring the end of civilization

Jesus FUCKING Christ. Let's turn around this; how many times did nationalists plunder whole societies into war and destruction for their stupid medieval quarrels? Did trannies caused the deaths of millions across Europe or did the morally up-right brown shirts? Fucking faggot fuck face.

Attached: eddb4b951146a76e1975b1bf53ad31612ea2ac62fcdbb5d7c624cf0fd7a145b2.jpg (960x960, 78K)

womp womp

I haven't been keeping up to date on the research of GID (if there even is any ongoing) but last I heard there's absolutely nothing that gives predictable results.

Lol gay

Attached: 095A3B41-6712-4689-A3E6-028A25B7E41C.jpg (750x653, 99K)

Correct, even as a non-religious person and a skeptic these creatures are demonic. 30 years ago we told the faggots not to act like faggots or target the kids. They insisted they only wanted the same legal rights as us, but they never hold their promise and spread their faggotry everywhere, in sweden the homo-lobby actually owns and do all the sexual education for schoolchildren, where they talk about fisting and spread homo-propaganda.

We told them to stay away from kids, they promised to do that, yet now they are actively targetting kids in multiple way, in sweden they've implemented gender-neutral "pronouns" called "hen" for kindergardners, and it's just one of many ways they do it, in attempt to fuck up their young psych with their lies.

How will pedophilia become legalized? The homos learned from their mistake when they had an adult man promoting the idea that children can consent. Their plan is to use a "trans"boy who will testify that he willingly had sex with adults and consented, and eventually people will think "Eh I suppose the transkids can make their own decision, I'm personally staying out of their culture and I'm not affected by it, so whatever, apathy"

Transkids is the "in" to make pedophilia normalised.

LGBT-cultist myth. "People are born gay/trans". Incorrect, with massive propaganda machine working in unison with their Homo/Trans promotion campaigns alot of people who would grow up normal are being screwed up in the head and becoming sexually confused. If rap can turn entire generations of good middle class white boys into wannabe niggers talking slang, the homo propaganda spread by media AND education will do its damage as well. Young people are highly impressionable and will even get face tatoos if its popular. We must safeguard our generations from the destructive filth.

Attached: metaphysical evil.png (642x944, 366K)

ITT

Attached: rntKywe[1].jpg (480x440, 142K)

>and it has no appeal to me
I know this is something that trannies have a problem understanding, but it's called empathy

and right now your reaction is "don't fucking pretend to care about trans people you concern troll piece of shit" which hammers the point home really.

nothing that can be 100% used to determine things antemortem unfortunately
but there was a study published last may or so that was pretty promising where they brain studied pre-treatment youths.

i don't know, i mean i was crushing on boys in first grade and didn't even have an inkling of what gay or trans was or that i might be anything other than normal between being sheltered and growing up in buttfuck nowhere. until kids started calling me a faggot years later.

i don't understand. it just seems like people can't understand how it could like anything other than destroying your body and we do it out of self harm or something. that's more what i was trying to convey.
people who tell you not to do the only things that are proven help out of concern for their own sensibilities don't care about you. it's really that simple. trying to convince them to abandon their own ignorance and prejudices is usually a fool's errand but sometimes it's interesting.

Just look at Jow Forums and peek at /lgbt/, the homosexuals and trannies are openly discussing targetting Jow Forums (thats filled with very mentally vulnurable, lonely individuals) with their homopropaganda. Every day they promote transpropaganda and gay agenda "All your problems will go away" if you take estrogen pills, if you become gay etc. They are sick in the head.

And whats the deal with LGBT being a global holliday all of the sudden? We have no historical connection to LGBT faggotry, why does it have to be celebrated in every sector? Even our military is forced to partake in this evil "celebration".
I don't care about your personal experience and perception of origin of homosexuality. Just look at your flag, like all faggots, you lack an identity, your identity is being LGBT. Pathetic!

30+ million homos died from aids, but it didnt stop you from fucking each other in the ass. You are hypersexual ultra degenerates and should be locked up in asylums or something more permanent to be honest. At bare minimum, this world has a natural pecking order. Homos are protected by jew owned government laws and media, so homos are making too much noise and thinking they are above their strata. In a non-inverted pecking order, a loudmouth homo would quickly be bashed and put into their lowly place. Do yourself a favor and start shutting up because sooner or later your media protection will be removed and homosexuals will be brutally beaten down to their real social status level. Your kind will be allowed to live but you will be extremely silent and descreet about your faggotry in the future. Be prepared for it because that social change will occur.

Attached: Metaphysical evil 2 - notice pedospiral.webm (608x1080, 1.52M)

>I don't care about your personal experience and perception of origin of homosexuality
it's not my personal perception. even look up fraternal birth order theory. sexual orientation and gender identity are largely formed in the womb and it's just something you figure out by living.
come at me swedey, i don't need the jews to hold my hand.

Attached: 1491040331698.jpg (3563x2232, 1.71M)

This is a slide thread, there was another a few hours ago with the same context just worded different, they are trying to disrupt the board, anyone replying seriously to the OPs question is being played by pink hat wearing shills.

we can start by hanging jews , killing a few will make the rest of the society pity jews, are you ready to offer your neck for the cause you fucking kike ?

ALSO THIS IS A JIDF THREAD , THERE ARE 4 TRANNY THREADS RN, LET'S SEE THE OTHER ONE (PIC)

Attached: JIDF-SA.jpg (963x134, 63K)

Fuck you and KYS

>No bio woman can do what I can
Contrary to popular belief, having a receding hairline and facial hair aren't super powers

lel

Start by not entertaining their delusions.

Gay and Lesbians always hated Trans especially Lesbians. They think it’s a freakshow that takes attention away from gay and lesbian issues.

Kek, this meme works in two ways, depending on what your opinion is. Actually a nice example of a Wittgensteinesque Gestaltwechslung

a lot of them actually start growing hair back and stop losing it on hormones.

how so? i'm curious

transwomen are STUNNING and BRAVE

Attached: Dg4olv5U0AAv2k6.jpg (2048x1536, 384K)

check out #cottonceiling

The trans lesbians want to bang the bio lesbians. but the bio lesbians don't want the cawk, even 'girl cawk' So the trans lesbians try to shame the bio lesbians (youre transphobic) and the bio lesbians claim rape rape rape.

its so wonderfully comic!

>that pic
lol what a colossal faggot

>They think it’s a freakshow
they're not wrong about this

You explained what you see in . I see a critique on modern psychiatry as being trigger happy amateurs (at best) who try to solve delusions by indulging them and causing immense mental and physical damage in the process. Following that, it's a critique on modern academics swapping reason and scientific thought out with ideology and political deliberations

>delusions
diagnostic criteria if you go through therapy (hopefully a specialist) are intended to screen for delusions (which are treatable with conventional therapy and medication). so even bringing that word in doesn't really help you.
>mental and physical damage in the process
neither of which are caused by transition?
i don't see any ideology in there really (maybe this is some reference to it all being a grand conspiracy? that seems to be popular here). i mean if you know better than almost 100 years of multidisciplinary medicine and science please feel free to enlighten me though.

That’s not it. Maybe that explains gays not gender dysphoria. I literally have it and it’s caused by misgendering yourself at a very early age. It happened to me because it grew up with two older sisters and we did everything together. I looked up to them and viewed them as my role model for what I should be. So I played with the toys they had, listened to the music they did and naturally felt wrong to do male things. Everything about being male was alien to me and when I got older everyone was pushing that on me so I adopted it but always felt like it was wrong. Whenever I shop I instinctively look at the female stuff but have to correct myself. It’s really fucked up. I eventually confronted it and learned more about my own masculinity, but it never goes away because it’s like rooted in your self identification. I’m not gay at all though and was never molested. I just had a really strong relationship with my sisters. Art therapy helps. It’s a legit mental Illness.

The entire concept of transgenderism is ideology. A delusion is a false perception where the sufferer's reality differs from actual reality. A man who thinks he is a woman is delusional and should be treated to cope with or hopefully remove the delusion, not goaded into invasive, mutilating surgical procedures.

See, what has always astonished me; when I was young I watched a lot of Discovery Channel (back when it was actually good) and there was a documentary on people with body integrity syndrome, i.e. people who wanted to cut off a leg, wanted to be paralysed or blind or whatever. The doctors all agreed that it would be very unethical to amputate a healthy leg or cut someone's spinal cord. They did not deny the syndrome exist and did not mock the patients for being crazy, but they refused to indulge in their delusions and underlined the importance of psychiatric care.

I don't know what the current consensus on BIS is, but I wouldn't be surprised if it would fall in line with the transgender agenda if it hasn't already.

I wonder if I could make more money pretending to be a guy who is pretending to be a girl

Geez at least photoshop the moustache off dude