Don't get me wrong, I am as much against Islam as the next guy, but take a second to think...

Don't get me wrong, I am as much against Islam as the next guy, but take a second to think. Yes Most if not almost all Muslims are subhuman, but there exist a small portion of Muslim countries with decent people who are okay because they're secular, racially/intellectually superior and/or not total pieces of shit. The countries that I circled do have pieces of shit in them but they are genuinely mostly okay people and deserve to not get nuked, as for the rest of them , they are subhuman inferior nations

Attached: 20181013_013029.jpg (1000x830, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/iran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just nuke Israel. As for the rest of the ME, lets just keep dropping off weapons to the 'moderates ' until they weed out their aggressive genes. While keeping them confined in their region of course.

>Don't get me wrong, I am as much against Islam as the next guy,
Nope. you're sucking shitskin dick, and swallowing their cum. Fuck off, pedo shitskin

>Albanians, Turks and Kazakhs are shitskins

Nice bait, dweeb

> Albanians and Turks aren't shitskins.

Attached: 399.jpg (900x635, 48K)

eat shit

They are pedos as well, faggot. Keep sucking your own shite off their unwashed dicks.
XDDDDDD

get gnomed on, potato nigger

Is this the new bants in the playground? You have to be 18 to post here, paki-lover

Muslims and jews are two sides of the same coin. SAGE.

Attached: B57E547F-FDEA-4A6B-90FD-BF3B46186E2F.jpg (1024x640, 144K)

>XDDDDDD

Attached: 1436257.jpg (717x880, 137K)

I don't care what you are, paki or paki-lover, but you should KYS anyway

Attached: Spurdo's Shame.jpg (1152x864, 529K)

the Palestine and the Levant in general isn't a sterile desert
it's part of a crescent where agriculture was invented

>iran
>genuinely mostly okay people

opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/iran/

The assyrians in Iran would like to have a chat with you

Wait wait wait!!! are you trying to bring some facts into the discussion of how much we feel that we must hate muslims? You must be a shill from the JIDF paid by Soros.

Attached: angryNPC.jpg (220x229, 4K)

I'm Albanian and we aren't Muslims.
We aren't even religious.
I see Jow Forumsacks posting pics of cherrypicked photos to "prove their point" and pics of a 58% Muslim stat in Albania, but they neglect the nuance and history of Albania and their relationship with religion.
The majority of that 58% is Muslim on paper. Same with Catholics and Orthodox.
I wish our situation with religion wasn't so nuanced and complicated because uninformed users on Jow Forums think we're actual Muslims, when we aren't. We don't even have an official religion for the country and during the commie era, we declared ourselves the first Atheist country in the world (mainly because it was outlawed and persecuted, but still).
For example, I was raised a Catholic from birth. The rest of my family is Catholic stock. I'm currently just agnostic and so is most of the youth.
It bothers me when users automatically assuming I'm a Muslim and a "shitskin", when I've never been raised around Islam and I'm paper white lol.

/blog

Attached: Albanians Aren't Religious.jpg (1134x162, 80K)

This.
I'm Muslim but we all know that Albanians are still cucked by communism and don't even care about religion.

>we all know that Albanians are still cucked by communism and don't even care about religion.
You don't even know.
If you think the previous generation were Godless, meet the new generation. Some of them don't even know what religion is until they get older.
Still not as bad as Sweden, France, and China, but religion is definitely fading, though I wouldn't say we're atheists(yet), more so agnostic. A lot of us, including myself, feel spiritual and have faith in a "higher being", we just don't abide to a religion.
It doesn't help that there are still commies in the government.

Attached: 1538787297715.jpg (500x700, 269K)

their seems to be a lot of stans in your post op

Attached: 1538052564713.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Because all the mudslimes went for leas destroyed lands elsewhere, bosnia and kosovo for example.
Alplaguebania

I don't know much about all that, but if it's true, fair enough.
I just don't think it's fair to label the whole country and it's people this, this, and that.
If you don't like the actually religious Muslim Albanians, specify them in your rants and criticisms. Don't just say "Albanians" as if we're all Muslims, when we're not.
Like I said prior, I was raised Catholic, but some Jow Forumsacks neglect all of this information and lump me in with the minority regardless.
I was raised a Catholic, they'll say I'm a Muslim.
I'm white skinned, they'll say I'm a "shitskin".
My DNA reports came out with 100% European, they'll say I'm a Turk rape baby anyway.
It's just irritating to listen to.
I don't think this sentiment and way of thought on Jow Forums will change any time soon, but I'm just pointing it out anyway, you never know.

Also, when did Albanians ever go to Bosnia? I thought we barely had any history with each other.

WHY ALGERIA AND NOT MOROCCO REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: lyb.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

Based on what? Average is IQ is still low and they have garbage countries

Lebanon a Muslim country.. American education at its finest.

>Muslim countries with decent people
Lol, no.
go back and kys, ahmet.