Why is Judge Judy so hardcore on minorities?

She pulls no punches with hispanics and blacks - especially the women. What's up with that pol? I've even see her cut a new anus in many a Jew from New York.

Is she like this based on experience? Or underlying racism. Inb4 she's also a jew, which would lean toward experience based lack of patience.

eitherway the show is entertaining as fuck

Attached: 190px-Judge_Judy.jpg (190x207, 9K)

She was a family court Judge in NY for many years. She has very little patience for bullshit and can see right through people's lies.

>. Inb4 she's also a jew,
Fuck you. It's a valid answer. Kikes hate niggers more than anyone else does.

you know that shit is fake right.
they pay those people to go on her show instead of real court
her ruling don't mean shit

In her eyes we are all equal

I can't believe that blacks have family court, none of them even know their dads

She just treats everybody equal. That's an oddity in our society.

I like Judge Jew.

cunt it's low hanging fruit come up with a good answer and provide evidence

She's like that to literally everyone

I know because I watched the show for like a decade or so

I'm surprised Jow Forums watches it too

There only attitude in here is hers, remember that

The show is fake and played up, but she wasn't much different when she was a family court judge.

Am I the only one that would powerfuck her?

This. Family judges are always incredibly decisive and stringent. It usually stops being about legal technicalities and ends up being based on what they think is in the best interests of the children. Judge Judy has probably ordered the state to take hundreds of children from minorities and seen thousands of fucked up broken families.

>Am I the only one that would powerfuck her?

After Bailiff Bird "The Bull" been's hitting that all these years. SHEEET!

Judge Judy is unironically based as fuck
>Was a practicing Lawyer and Judge
>While she had NINE kids
>Retired and turned her Law Firm over to her Husband because she wanted to spend more time with her kids
>Started up Judge Judy just as a fun Hobby
>Did an interview with some drama baiting feminist in 2017, feminist tried to bait her into muhsoggynee crap and Judy shut her down enormously, stated unequivocally that she has never once in her life felt like she was discriminated against because of her gender then stated she thought most accusations of misogyny are bullshit

"This is my sandbox." lols
"If you lie you'd better have a good memory."

Based Justice Judy

Because she is a kike, and deals harshly with the goyim, as instructed by the Talmud.

If they grew up without a male role model, why do you think they'll end up making good choices?

God she could pull punches and much more on me iykwim

With experience comes racism.

Some races are better than others.

I know it. She knows it and god willingly, you will one day, too.