Any Anti-WEED fags left here?

Attached: FB_IMG_1539419104635.jpg (540x628, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq/#link/_13
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25024327
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendritic_cell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytotoxic_T_cell
edition.cnn.com/2014/01/15/health/cannabis-landon-riddle/index.html
newsweek.com/2017/07/28/medical-marijuana-pediatric-cancer-637676.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kid's based as fuck
so he dead now or what

Cannabis was outlawed because the politically correct people of the time said it was the reason black people raped any white woman they could get their hands on.

Legalize only CBD.
THC leads to brain damage and degenerate thinking and doesn't have much medicinal use.

Attached: 25246192716093.jpg (1024x759, 89K)

THC is the only known Treatment for Bipolar Disorder.
We should make your attitude illegal.

Whats more degenerate cleaning your house while stoned
Or murdering a bunch of kids
Because thats what your promoting.

also
THC is the only known treatment for neurogenesis in braincells
Meaning it repairs the brain

civilians pretending to be doctors should be fined and or imprisoned.

Attached: 123233456.png (657x527, 224K)

lay off the pot, fag.

Is he still alive and stoned today?

Care to provide a link/sauce? Or are you full of shit?

stop giving head 4 QM

See Keith Richards.
weed Confirmed for Immortality.

Being a degenerate pothead is in every case detrimental for the nation.
Killing children can be very beneficial for the nation.

based shitposter aussie

Yeah what do doctors know. All I needed to know I learned from dude weed.

>mfw people are this mad i am high as fuck 24/7 and have more fun than them

Attached: 2010-04-13 11.35.02.jpg (2592x1936, 880K)

>it was the reason
yet they didn't presented any evidence I suppose but they just said so and we agreed. remind me again who those people were ... oh wait, it was the cucservatives I remember now. kys'ves right wing faggots

It really doesn't. Even the government says THC cures cancer.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq/#link/_13

Read up on THC and Alzheimer's and Dementia. THC promotes neuron growth.

Stop getting your info from 1950s anti-drug PSAs.

>implying chemo had nothing to do with his recovery
CBD is meant as addon

welcome to Switzerland then

weed is only illegal because the jews want you to keep buying their mind altering drugs for your health goyim. The healthy dont need pills and they dont need opium the first hit is free my nigga but then you gotta pay.

>Yeah what do doctors know.

The potential therapeutic effects of THC on Alzheimer's disease.

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to investigate the potential therapeutic qualities of Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with respect to slowing or halting the hallmark characteristics of Alzheimer's disease. N2a-variant amyloid-β protein precursor (AβPP) cells were incubated with THC and assayed for amyloid-β (Aβ) levels at the 6-, 24-, and 48-hour time marks. THC was also tested for synergy with caffeine, in respect to the reduction of the Aβ level in N2a/AβPPswe cells. THC was also tested to determine if multiple treatments were beneficial. The MTT assay was performed to test the toxicity of THC. Thioflavin T assays and western blots were performed to test the direct anti-Aβ aggregation significance of THC. Lastly, THC was tested to determine its effects on glycogen synthase kinase-3β (GSK-3β) and related signaling pathways. From the results, we have discovered THC to be effective at lowering Aβ levels in N2a/AβPPswe cells at extremely low concentrations in a dose-dependent manner. However, no additive effect was found by combining caffeine and THC together. We did discover that THC directly interacts with Aβ peptide, thereby inhibiting aggregation. Furthermore, THC was effective at lowering both total GSK-3β levels and phosphorylated GSK-3β in a dose-dependent manner at low concentrations. At the treatment concentrations, no toxicity was observed and the CB1 receptor was not significantly upregulated. Additionally, low doses of THC can enhance mitochondria function and does not inhibit melatonin's enhancement of mitochondria function. These sets of data strongly suggest that THC could be a potential therapeutic treatment option for Alzheimer's disease through multiple functions and pathways.

Why don't you actually read what doctors know then get back to us.

>CBD is meant as addon
A lot of people have beat cancer with only cannabis and no chemo. Read up on it.

>alcohol only leads to brain damage, we should outlaw it.

Attached: 1470375842761.jpg (692x530, 43K)

>Yeah what do doctors know
how to suck dirty cut cocks for shekels??

Fucking wrong. It helps but lamotrigine is the shit unless you're a weak willed faggot

Most people's issue with stoners would disappear if they made things legal. Takes the power away from drug dealers and shutdown down stoner activism.
I hate stoners, my dad is a paranoid stoner fucking retard and I've even cut friends out that abuse it but why should we let the government pretend to have a grasp on the issue when all it does is fuel the stoner's persecution complex?

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: MV5BOGE2NmI3ZTYtYjc4Zi00OTliLWJhOGEtM2ViM2E3YzkxZmNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,29,303,170_ (477x268, 22K)

You seriously don't believe every propaganda? Chemotherapy might have cured it or maybe he had cancer that disappears on its own, maybe that story never happened.

you seem depressed goyim here take this zoloft but it may make you want to die even harder so use these xanax to relax but you cant drive on that so take these amphetamines and youll be balanced right out.

whats yer dad paranoid about pal? the pedos who rule you?

Yes, always blaming everything but not the black people themselves.

weed turn him into a shark-eyed demon

I hate stoners too. bunch of retards. it's not hard to leave that out of your projected personality. People who make weed who they are is the most degenerate NPC

Weed is degeneracy, and I mean PURE degeneracy. CBD oil doesn't get you the "dude weed lmao" high.
Don't be stupid, kike, and don't underestimate us just because you bought into le 115 ash nazi IQ meme.
sage

Attached: kike iq.png (1386x1746, 1.72M)

WTF is this faggotry. Weed doesn't cure cancer.

The nigger that wrote this is dumb as fuck. Weed doesn't replace chemo. It is for pain management and appetite. Cancer kid was probably done with chemo, not "taken off it".

Guess which tribe Trump great grandmother was from.

dude, just, like, give kids weed, lmao

keep buying the goyim complacency medicine and outlaw alcohol while you're at it.

>or maybe he had cancer that disappears on its own
That reminds me of the fact that we live in a culture that treats it like it’s some kind of magical curse cast by dark wizards, when in reality it’s certain random fuck up cells not getting killed in time by your body’s immune system so that they proliferate to levels that can’t get killed as easily as they could before proliferation.

Instead of letting this kid die from Cancer, me Turm him into a Weed-dependent individual.
So we can use his "survival" to show that weed is a good thing...

This kid should be dead anyway...

Nice try slomo

Not anti, but realistic.

Yes pot can have therapeutic effects, but different strains and harvests can have different levels of the therapeutic compounds. This means dosages will not be consistent. Researchers currently have not fully elucidated whether pot is any better than current therapies. e.g. We have amazing short term anti-cancer medications were patients go into remission, but in ~5 years many will develop metastatic cancers that are resistant to the drugs that were previously used. I am yet to hear whether pot improves long term outcomes over our current therapies in cancer. Also, there is the issue of pot based therapies negatively interacting with other medication a patient might be on.

The most meme point is that the only people who can bring a pragmatic, efficient, and effective pot based medication to market is big pharma. There are so many anti-big pharma kiddies pushing for pot based medicine without realising that big pharma is going to make bank on it.

Attached: 1538997017275.jpg (640x1216, 76K)

Canada outlawed Cannabis about 20 years before the USA, and no one knows why, or even who added it to a bill to outlaw two Cocaine derivatives. There was no public outcry about it at the time, no health issue. The best you can find is a single book written about it from some lady, and no one read it.

So for all intensive purposes, it was outlawed for no reason.

Mexicans, blacks and jazz music.
This stopped any rational thought into cannabis medicinal properties and imprisoned thousands across the world.

Thanks governments, you really fucked that one up.

fine and all, if you've decided to let the life end. weed/cbb/thc doesnt cure cancer

>Weed is so amazing it could replace all modern medicine
Doubt

These is absolutely no modern medicine for cancer what you mean by replace? There is nothing to replace dingus

they felt that the pot leaf would confuse people

It's interesting. I notice this myself when I play guitar high. Much stronger connection between the parts of my brain responsible for hearing, audiation and motor control, meaning I can much more fluently play what I hear in my head as well as analyze the actual sound that I'm hearing much clearer

It's more a question of "why not?" Sure my weekends are largely unproductive but what the fuck else am I going to do with my time? It makes what's boring less so, and yes, I can and do stop regularly because it's nice to be sober. It's not weed that's the problem,it's people's attitude

>2 posts
>both directly after mine
>pilpul non sequitur irrelevant statements
You couldn't be any more obvious if you offered us a bagel with lox for $58.99.

Attached: merchant glowing.jpg (1024x546, 56K)

I'm pro weed but fucking hate the dumbass weed culture that there is.

>sure my weekends are largely unproductive but what the fuck else am I going to do with my time?

Start a good white family with children and smoke weed on your weekends while you take care of the children. Then abstain during the work week because weed decreases dominant goals. Worked for me.

This is literally the only argument anti-pot people have. muh degeneracy...if i say it enough times it will be true right guys?

Cannabis Oil should be legal, but only for people with conditions that it actually helps with.

Wrong.
It was outlawed because hemp is a superior product to fleece and cotton, and was a threat to the industrial powers behind these crops.

It's the corporate sector.
ALL of this, is cause of corporate sector.

>THC leads to brain damage and degenerate thinking and doesn't have much medicinal use.

Attached: 1509306632273.jpg (300x300, 26K)

What is up with this picture, weed doesn't cure cancer, it helps when used in tandem with chemo because it helps people to maintain an appetite as well as being a good pain killer/

>mother who was vehemently anti weed is now considering growing her own weed to make cannabis oil to treat her crippling nerve pain cause she found that works quite effectively.
Pretty funny really. My little brothers were smoking weed since puberty but never talked to my parents about it. I only started experimenting with weed well into my 20s and openly talked about it with my parents. Mom got kinda interested and I guess from reading stuff about her condition on the internet she found that weed could be used as an effective treatment for the pain, so there I was loading up a pipe for her and watching my own mother take a hit of weed for the first time. Little brothers lost their shit laughing, kek.

*Intents and purposes* not intensive purposes you fucking imbecile

It's totally possible for cancer to disappear after it's killed by immune system:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendritic_cell
>Dendritic cells (DCs) are antigen-presenting cells (also known as accessory cells) of the mammalian immune system. Their main function is to process antigen material and present it on the cell surface to the T cells of the immune system.
>they activate helper T-cells and killer T-cells as well as B-cells by presenting them with antigens derived from the pathogen, alongside non-antigen specific costimulatory signals. Dendritic cells can also induce T-cell tolerance (unresponsiveness).
>Altered function of dendritic cells is also known to play a major or even key role in allergy and autoimmune diseases like lupus erythematosus and inflammatory bowel diseases

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytotoxic_T_cell
>A cytotoxic T cell (also known as TC, cytotoxic T lymphocyte, CTL, T-killer cell, cytolytic T cell, CD8+ T-cell or killer T cell) is a T lymphocyte (a type of white blood cell) that kills cancer cells

No it fucking doesnt thats fuucking fundamentally untrue only the carbon monoxide causes brain damage the thc is neuro fucjing restorative you dumb fuck. Its psyvhoactive because it fcks with your delta opiod receptor which us a different thing than your mu opiod receptor. Fucking read a book retard

I'm for decriminalizing and age gating the shit for recreational use.
I hate the faggots who treat it like some natural cure-all and focus hard on the "medicinal use" argument. Most, if not all of those folks are the sort of stoners who'd bullshit a doctor for a prescription card anyway, so why not be honest.
Adults should be free to smoke weed if they so choose to.
If some dumb cunt wants to neglect medical science and treat his leukemia with bong hits, he can do it himself on his own dime.
I'm all for researching new medicines, but don't make out like weed is a medicine in and of itself and is capable of curing the common cold or cancer.
CBD meds being tied to the legality of their raw material's recreational use is idiotic and counter productive.

CBD doesn't make you high and can be made from hemp. I use it for migraines.

I had a neighbour last year that smoked method and used to blow clouds into his newborn son's mouth to make me laugh. Little shit was spun out of it's mind but at least it stopped crying.

Probably dead now lol.

Attached: 1538270053994.jpg (900x593, 87K)

All depends how you use it. Life saving and changing for some. Pain relief for others. Degeneracy and waste for some. One size does not fit all.

It's just a plant, bro.

Attached: NPC.jpg (234x264, 10K)

/thread

hes right

Yes great logic
So Cannabis OIL can help treatment means Cannabis Weed should be legal so I can get high

It gets you high that's the only medicinal benefits it has. These retards taking cbd oil don't realize theyre still getting a body high. And with legalization more jobs will drug test and weed prices will be controlled by the government.

Can't make oil without weed, and all you're doing is extracting the active components from the plant matter. It's still the same drug.
Banning one and not the other would be the same empty politics as our ban on magic mushrooms while magic truffles (essentially the same thing) are still perfectly legal.

Please direct us to this info.

You know the term "clinically cured" is applied when a person extends their terminal expectancy by 5 years, right?

Fuck that dude, I'm 19 and a total loser

serious question: my dad is in his 70s and pretty broken down (pains in joints and starting to get brain fog). would CBD oil do anything to or is he just too old?

and does weed being legalized in canada mean CBD oil would be purchasable for him to try?

the oil won’t make him sit around high like stoners right?

>long term thc use is bad
>long term cbd use is good

t. Former daily smoker

The number of rabidly defensive dudeweed apologists your post has brought out of the woodwork depresses me.

Weed curbs your motivation, your intellectual capacity, your ability to empathize, your creativity—all the shit that makes people fucking interesting. It makes you feel content doing nothing with your life, and makes people who are actually passionate and engaged seem “lame”—“haha dude just chill bro. We’re watching Southpark reruns.”

I’m not some grandmotherly teetotaler waving my cane at the kids on my lawn; I enjoy unwinding with a joint a couple times a year. And I also recognize the benefits for select people in medical situations for which nothing else works. But the idea that you can just smoke away all your intensity, mental capacity and sensitivity and live as a “chill dude” without personally paying a toll for doing so, and without society eventually having to pay an even larger toll, you’re kidding yourself.

It’s insane to me how quickly people here rail against ssri’s and the pharmajew yet think it’s totally normal, healthy and fine to smoke weed more than once a week.

CBD might help a bit for inflammation but THC would be better for pain. Get edibles to take at night. Very small amount at first otherwise he might get hypotension and nausea temporarily from low tolerance.

Agreed same applies for alcohol. Hardcore stoners are lazy.

I smoke once I'm done with work for the week. It works on the reward centres in your brain so I use it as a reward so as not to sap my motivation.

I've never smoked weed or drank alcohol and just turned 30. We should bring back prohibition and execute any dude weed bros, including all niggers.

>marijuana used for specific and actual medicinal purposes means it should be legal for everyone
the absolute state of stoners

Myabe it's connected to the fact that instead of trying to get yourself out of this shit you just chainsmoke weed whole fucking weekend

Attached: 3a07269f228875a6b8901dd41fdf4b42faebc9ed55fe942f31048ffda16280d7.jpg (236x343, 21K)

>feel better when you stop chemo
yeah until the cancer kills you lmao

>whew lad

thx user. I saw the ep of Joe Rogan with Mel Gibson talking about that stem cell injection stuff that sounds like a miracle but that probably won’t be affordable for us peasants anytime soon

Of course he's going to FEEL better because he quit the chemo, he's still going to die of cancer if all you're giving him is dude weed lmao oil. It can help with pain but if you think it cures cancer you're retarded.

Attached: 1527571900503.jpg (400x400, 19K)

damn i thought cannabis oil was just snakes oil but it seems to work on other kids too

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-13 at 07.24.26.png (674x508, 316K)

> weed
> this other drug is pretty awful too, obviously that means weed is fine
Who exactly are you trying to use this to convince apart from OxyCotin addicts? If you think this is an argument, that makes you living proof that everything about weed turning people into retards is 100% true
> all these addicts in this thread outright lying to protect their precious favourite drug
lmao at your lives.

Spend that time on the weekennd learning martketable skills and get a job. Then you aren't a loser any more.

I thought that was the point, give them chemo and then weed to help with the shit side effects

If I put it up my rectum my nipples become diamonds

What a load of bullshit.
>Riddle, herself a recovering heroin addict,
>I think that the chemo in combination with the cannabis did put him into remission and now the cannabis will keep him there
He had bad side effects with the chemotherapy and marijuana helped reduce these and then as soon as the retarded mother hears he is in remission she decides to stop the chemo and forgo the consolidation treatment intended to stop the cancer becoming malignant again because she believes in the power of weed.
edition.cnn.com/2014/01/15/health/cannabis-landon-riddle/index.html
newsweek.com/2017/07/28/medical-marijuana-pediatric-cancer-637676.html
(I'm citing CNN because it is the primary source of this news story)

Attached: 1506840321743.jpg (1080x1080, 1.41M)

Correct. But potheads have convinced themselves that weed itself will cure cancer and all that gay doctor stuff is just bullshit, maaaaan.

Thc-a , what is it

>leaf
It's like your faggot nation is committed to posting the dumbest shit 24/7

I smoke marijuanna every day. I wish it was illegal but even if it was I'd probably keep smoking it. I wish I never started, my life would be much better.

Don't try and be an edgy retard