Perfect Scandinavian beauty

Perfect Scandinavian beauty
Pregnant by another man
Boyfriend ran off
10/10
Wants to be a mother to 3 children for me

I am only a 6/10
Do I move to scandinavia to raise some 10/10 kids with her?

Tell me guys

Attached: IMG_34521.jpg (900x600, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EyWU-0ppug0
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtu.be/yiCaQfHHAlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you white?bong

y

I say go for it, however keep expenses and emotional dedication to an absolute minimum to avoid getting scammed. Only after your first child (and thereby confirming shes true to her word, its likely she is scamming you after all) only then can you contribute more resources to maintain the family

Be a smart cuck. In these times beggars cant be choosers, breed that 10/10 like a stallion

Find the boyfriend and kill him. Otherwise he might come back and be an annoyance. Also was he white?

Go for it.Scandinavia is quite nice.
Better weather than UK that's for sure but colder.
Good food,you can find a job pretty easy.
The housing is pretty is expensive but i doubt it's more expensive than London

Let me guess. Ex was black?

if the kid is white go for it lol no brainer

>Also was he white.?
That is a pretty hit or miss question to ask the girl.
Careful on how you phrase it James.

no
im going to be nice to him
thank you I am hoping to work remotely from there so maybe then I dont have to pay massive taxes I dunno how that works though
fantastic advice and just what I wanted to hear thank you
christ you guys are racist

Most likely Finn,they like to pump and dump as well.
If the ex is black he has 2 choices in my opinion:
1.HELL NO
2.Pretend to trip and squash the niglet.

>christ you guys are racist

Where do you think you are?

Well that's a 100% yes.
Fucking lucky bong.
Atleast if she gives birth with you around the kid will see you as the father,so not much different.
Just don't let it bother you.
Good luck.

See liberal lurkers Jow Forums can be a board of peace eXdE

You sound like a gigantic faggot. I think you'll be cucked en masse.

1. Honor kill the boyfriend
2. Abandon the child in the sewers somewhere
3. Rape the mother into submission and make her your kitchen slave

>Let me guess. Ex was black?
>no

Is he Scandinavian? or European?
Are you European?

Is the kids father mentally ill?
Psychopath, sociopath, narcissistic?

Op is a shitskin corrupting our racial stock.

Plot twist: her boyfriend appears.

Attached: boyfriend.jpg (854x570, 89K)

dont do this fren it scares me

Ok you guys ready for the PLOT TWIST ???

The man left is because the baby has some kind of health issue.

Do I STILL try and make it work?

It sounds like it isnt down syndrome but something that had to be corrected :I

Kys shitskin

Is it autism? Then he would be useful in the meme war.

Attached: 1539141032318.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

I would say yes,take care of him the best you can.
It's a sacrifice but i think you will get a faithful wife out of the "ordeal"
And make sure to knockout or crack that idiotic boyfriends head when you see him.

i have no idea maybe its not that bad, the kid could be like the family guardian or something like in thunderdrome

I don't think I could ever do such a thing, even if I liked the women very much. Then only way I could imagine working this out is if the biological father is dead and even then it seems still hard. I wouldn't do it OP, but that's probably not what you want to hear since you seem to be thinking 100% with your dick.

why does my dick curse me

Because you let it

You're a shitskin,obviously.
The kid will almost 100% think he is the father and as much as i too am against raising another man's child the bong's situation has more ups than downs.
+Faithful wife
+Beautiful
+Kids
-A negative state of mind that only gets to you if you let it.

How did you meet a scandinavian 10/10 in the first place?

you're a guy with low self control.

Why settle for one whore when you can get 2?

>Do I move to scandinavia to raise some 10/10 kids with her?
rating children

Attached: 1527039875836.jpg (682x515, 23K)

imagine if OP isn't even a European.
>tfw your the kid
>tfw some Indian guy comes and pretends he is your father.

Nightmare.

could have a nice curry recipe to share.

I'm sorry op but she probably lies. You are gay but you dont deserve this manipulation. Imagine now that guy coming back!!! She will ditch you. DONT DO IT

Attached: 1539322142869.jpg (418x472, 205K)

>some Indian guy comes and pretends he is your father.

Attached: gxZbtkV.jpg (530x702, 54K)

hhahha ffs you fucking racists Im white stop going about skin color for a minute you autists
I have lots of self control, I have just never met anyone as perfect as her

I want a family

Thanks Im just a bit worried about how hard it will be to raise a special needs

Attached: lll.jpg (694x1000, 171K)

Don't walk. Run.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-796x398.png (796x398, 82K)

I rented an executive suite and fuck a bunch of hot suedes/danish within a week using tinder

Then she walked in

>+Faithful wife
What makes you think that? OP told us almost nothing about her, here is what we know.
She is a 10/10 according to OP
She is pregnant, but the child has some kind of defect, he doesn't even know what exactly, but apparently it was severe enough that the biological father left, yet he still considering this because he is thirsty as fuck.
>+Beautiful
According to OP, we have no way to judge this, but let's be kind and believe him on that one
>+Kids
she promises this now, but consider her situation, she would probably promise anything
>-A negative state of mind that only gets to you if you let it.
Yeah, I would rather have a "negative" state of mind instead of paying child support for a child that isn't even mine a few years down the line
also
>memeflag

Attached: 1521574174065.jpg (821x1024, 201K)

>hhahha ffs you fucking racists Im white stop going about skin color for a minute you autists
Says the guy travelling to another country to latch onto a single mother specifically because of the race of her and her kids

Attached: 1516308220666.jpg (600x578, 27K)

well maybe Ill atleast impregnate her first and have a beautiful son

wait wait wait

what do you mean pay child support for a kid that isnt mine?

how on earth would that happen? Im not planning on marrying her. Just being with her to see if she actually wants to start a family

This is literally my one concern - this child support thing - its nothing to do with me right?

Attached: 1503490350977.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

>Im not planning on marrying her.
that doesn't fucking matter you idiot

she has only had 1 long term partner

wait waht

Attached: ffEUEfJM_400x400.jpg (348x348, 15K)

But op I'm sorry but in her situation she would say ANYTHING! If you are to commit dont do it now. Let her have the baby then fuck her. If then she becomes pregnant marry her and repent (it's a sin) and then you are ok. Also keep impregnating her. Assuming she has other schmucks (yours) she will love them because they are healthy.

>Hahaha stop accurately assessing the situation you autists!

Do you want a satisfactory response or not?
Your on an anonymous message board called Jow Forums asking for answers yet being a cunt and obfuscating.
Find how what type of mental issue the kid has. If it is down syndrone then don't bother.
If it is mild autism or dyslexia or some other weak mental issue then it is fine.
ADHD is a problem, since you aren't its real father. It would take good skills to sooth it without drugs.

Since she is pregnant and they know there is a defect then it is likely bad.
>living with a kid isn't paying child support

You know what, fuck you OP. Go do something stupid you fuck wit.

this is probably my one chance at having kids with a goddess tho

how would waiting until she has the baby - be better than just dating her now? im confused

This topic is not politically related.

1. Not having a great emotional dependance
2.Fucking while pregnant with you not being the father angers me :)
3.She probably will use you for money
Also another thing.
Looks fade. An 18year old girl exists now somewhere that's a virgin. ( btw dont fuck that hypothetical virgin but marry)

Attached: 1539383079197.jpg (640x480, 92K)

delete it then you bitch

anyway i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who replied

Attached: 1538884764159.jpg (500x442, 42K)

I hope you get killed by a nigger in Sweden, you fucking faggot.

so jelly brah

Listen Op take it from me
Olderfag,single and quite miserable atm
I regret not going further with my first GF that really wanted to make it serious.

Our value drops faster than a woman's.
You will end up miserable if you don't take the plunge,things will sort out themselves in the long run.
Don't think you will get virgin girls when you are older even if you filthy rich.It's a different life with a wife and you can still do that even while married.
Just make sure to get her pregnant.

thx bro

>she has only had 1 long term partner
How old is she? What us her education? Why did she only have one long-term partner? How good-looking is her former partner and how severe is the birth defect so that he left her? Is she religious? How/where did you get to know her? The internet? How old are the two of you?

How can one person be so impulsive? Are you a nigger OP?

>How can one person be so impulsive? Are you a nigger OP?
This story is so absolutely terribly awful and ridiculously degenerate, it has to be a LARP. Marrying a pregnant roastie you meet on a Tinder fuck tour in a foreign country? How wholesome!
The fact that OP doesn't want to answer my questions and has left the thread for now confirms it for me.
It also confirm again that most people on Jow Forums are not by any means "red-pilled", but simply degenerate normies who don't like high taxes and brown people.

>Perfect Scandinavian beauty

Single mom in the making

Attached: 1990136744065.jpg (955x1376, 864K)

Do you just not know how greentext works?

Also, fucking YES. What else do you have going on in your life that you can’t do while banging a literal Scandanavian hottie and raising several 10/10 kids?

You're only allowed to move to Sweden if you join the nordic resistance movement

Attached: nordfront.png (2200x1333, 96K)

What shall we do about the Finnish BULL menace? They keep impregnating Our Women. We can't compete with superior Finnish seed.

Attached: FINNISH BULL.jpg (252x539, 23K)

t. memeflag roastie

I am 29 and I am currently in a relationship with a 19 year old that was a virgin before me. This is not even the first "outlier" I have found.
Raising another man's spawn is never the answer, regardless of the circumstances. You might as well start smoking cock at that point.

See, now it's your anecdotal evidence versus mine.

Attached: 1538948036946.jpg (1057x842, 306K)

I don’t know if this is a the proper bread for this question but as a white American male with pretty decent genetics (6’2 good jaw line) which countries will I have the highest chance of finding an Aryan girl with traditional values? I was thinking Ukraine.

RUN LIKE TUE MOTHERFUCKING WIND OP

This is a no win scenario. If she's as hot as you say, you will end up loving and hating her at the same time, a fate worse than death. She will resent you for not being her kids dad. You'll resent her for having to pay for the result of some other guy blowing his load in her pussy. ITS NOT WORTH IT TRUST ME DUDE

>SAUNAed
Also Finnish people are some of the most attractive I've ever seen. if they were to SAUNA the whole continent, that means more based blue eyed qt3.14s

>Just make sure to get her pregnant.

Attached: 1988298531825.jpg (829x631, 157K)

Post pics.

>Tfw some 70% of finnish immigrants to Sweden are women

I'd go for Hungary

just make sure its not one of those online hoaxes that typically prey on 6/10 people.

>10/10 met during nigger hotel degeneracy
>Pregnant and single
>she has only had 1 long term partner
80% chance of LARP, slightly higher chance of you being a sad faggot.

SIDS

>normies who don't like high taxes and brown people
Tell us how much you like those things Hans.

Plot twist its actually Ragnar Lothbrok

>Pregnant by another man who ran off

Clearly a shit judgement of character or a whore.
Either way, tell her to fuck off. You're not a cuck to provide beta bucks to her bastard child.

>race is le skin colour
Woah guess asians are white and poo's and black now

At work theres a qt girl that likes me but she told me she's half mexican, she has really pale skin and light eyes so I didn't know, it wasnt obvious like if she would had dark eyes and darker skin. And this job requires US citizenship so its not like shes looking for an anchor baby or something like that. So should I further bleach her even though shes technically half mexican?

>Immigrating
>Finnish men pump and dumb
Why emigrate from the land of mämmi and salmiakki when you can simply deposit your seed into several beautiful blonde Swedish women then head back to Turku for some karaoke and koskenkorva?

Mexican isn't a race, burgerbro. Memes aside a small amount of Mexicans are completely white, most are some mix of indigenous and white (mestizo). If you have a light eyed Mexican who's parents are 100% white and 50% white, that makes her 75% white. nut in her and your kids will be 88% white. white enough for the ethnostate desu senpai

>Do I move to scandinavia to raise some 10/10 kids with her?
If you're part of the Nordic race.

No user, find another woman. She's broken goods now, and you might have to deal woth unforseen drama and bullshit.
With that said, Danish girls are the best. I met my wife when I visited Denmark five years ago and in the process of attempting to get citizenship.

bump

>Trading Bongistan for Swedistan

fillthy insect goyim. she'll make a good slave

youtu.be/EyWU-0ppug0

she was looking for the MALAKA to raise her children while she will make a carrier and be independence without efforts

don't be the MALAKAS in this story my friend

do what the other guy did . fuck and run

there are 4 billion women out there . there are many without her problems !

Attached: fire-woman-sea.gif (800x600, 854K)

This is our god damn logo so yes we are fucking racists you mongrel

Attached: 1428958134500.png (500x500, 300K)

Serious this meet a pregnant girl during some hard degeneracy and claims to only have had 1 partner is bullshit she cant prove it otherwise.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

youtu.be/yiCaQfHHAlg
>jews hate all non-jews and slaves

Unless you're some paki sandnigger then yes. Come over britbong.

Attached: poipe.png (500x500, 205K)

shorter version
>be a viking

>Better weather

Hah, have you ever been to the west side of Norway? There's like maybe one month a year that it doesnt rain.

>>>christ you guys are racist
Only a kkk website is more racists then us, let that shit sink in. if you can't see that, then how you know you'r not getting played?

Attached: 1446363246981.jpg (468x419, 113K)

Quite being a faggot just put a pillow over the babys face when it's sleeping and claim SIDs

>raising someone's else children
You are a cuck, flag checks out.