Help me make an sjw npc twitter

Im gonna make an sjw twitter. I want to go deep. I want to infiltrate. I want to build a network. I already faceapped myself into a Tranny.

But I need a list of must-follow blue checkmarks and Soros NPC e-activists so I can learn their speech patterns and inject myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/petestrzok/following
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/10/12/meme-gaming-community-created-label-sjws-pretty-brilliant/?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=d7cbd72fcab01dc74a92983b660a8c44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OK

THIS

Let me reword that for the average IQ here
>pls gib twitter handles of libtard cucks exdee

Stop thinking with critical thoughts and start thinking with feelings and emotions

/based/

Ewww, cucumber?

Post your faceapp result

damn that's a skinny dick

Just follow those parody antifa Twitter accounts and get connected with those Groyper twitter accounts. Many people on "alt right" meme twitter will pretend to be SJW's. During #Pitbulldropoff, many of those Pepe and Groyper twitter accounts were pretending to be SJW's by temporarily changing their profile pictures and bios.

You make that food? u is FIRED!

I dont want to be linked to satirical and known fake accounts. I want thel to have no doubt that Im one of them for futurr psyops.

Need 2 remore the watermark and visible tattoo first

A good start would be to follow the people Peter Strzok follows on twitter (it's hilarious):
twitter.com/petestrzok/following

follow the lead of the "dog parks perpetuate rape culture" people, do some original "research"

trouble is OP it's impossible to figure out who's genuine and who's trolling, the levels of batshit craziness has gone epic.
good luck and have a bump

As long as they wont realize Im fake when I start to go nuttier and nuttier its fine. Thats why I want to avoid as much questionable elements as possible.

Did that thanks

Lmao good idea. I could even pen some Buzzfeed reader submitted garbage. I got a great one about how movies using the nigger word are vehicles for white directors to say racial slurs by paying black actors to say it aka slavery

I'm making one too. It could make for a comedy gold mine.

>I got a great one about how movies using the nigger word are vehicles for white directors to say racial slurs by paying black actors to say it aka slavery
sounds hilarious already
desu senpai, a daily current events comedy show with an over-the-top SJW type liberal host would be popular

My face is out there already and Im easy to track as a white nationalist desu. I also couldnt keep up the facade. Just shitposting for a duration of 5 minutes reading how unhinged and delusional these people are makes me lose hope

come join us while we do this instead

Attached: 5xam20h8kur11.png (1305x1002, 337K)

Lmao wtf is this

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1080x1396, 439K)

we are just larping as NPCs

kek

Attached: 1539240895367.png (609x343, 215K)

what is NPC and why does this matter

it's a very cringy forced meme that has now been found by the people who write the stuff that your drunk uncle forwards you from his AOL email address. redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/10/12/meme-gaming-community-created-label-sjws-pretty-brilliant/?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=d7cbd72fcab01dc74a92983b660a8c44