South African here, I have a political question?

Hello everyone. My question is which Western European country will definitely NOT DEPORT a White undocumented migrant?
I heard that Germany, France, The Netherlands & Belgium are busy deporting Ukrainian refugees. This made me very scared that I might be deported if I find myself in Europe as an undocumented migrant.
My God i missed you, It's me, yours truly, Astra Kruger.

Attached: ZA_mooi.jpg (612x612, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_whites
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmm, undocumented migrant? in germany that means you don't exist. basically you can't get gibs or work either. lefists in public offices will rat you out first chance they get because if you're white you don't fit their rapefugee standards. you can still get food in poor-kitchens but pretty much everything else requires an ID. okay you probably can get by as being "on vacation" or something and still be able to show SA-ID for business.... basically it depends on your ability to stay low and luck.

Just come to Australia like all the other Saffers.
You're very welcome here.

Why are you holding the new beach towel flag

It makes me sick when people like you actually need help and Canada brings in people from the middle east or Somalia that are disgusting pigs.

spain is really bad at deporting

>Astra Kruger
Post hand and timestamp "Astra"

It *IS* a very distinctive hand

Attached: 1510857716482.png (1080x1070, 1.33M)

Come to Spain, we don`t deport anyone, and it would be nice to have some white inmigrants and not just niggers.

Since it's black I imagine it would be

>Ukrainian refugees

No such thing.

white niggers like you are fine, you won't get deported.

Where'd you run off to Astra? How's your family in Russia? Where's our timestamp?

Wasn't Russia going to take you guys in?
It's a fucking disgrace that my government isn't taking you guys in.

Every western european country will deport a white illegal from outside europe, with some proficiency. Even Spain. You really do need to be shitskin or those fucking eastern tramps...
Try australia, they still have some sane officials.

>Just come to Australia like all the other Saffers.
>You're very welcome here.
This. Fucking Saffers every where on the West Coast.
Just jump on the same student or 457 visas as all the chinks and pajeets.

Still holding out some hope for picrelated

Attached: Petter Dutton.jpg (591x707, 50K)

>which Western European country will definitely NOT DEPORT a White undocumented migrant?
None should. Undocumented is illegal. Go to the proper channels.

It's better if you try to sneak into Eastern Europe.
Romania,Hungary,etc and move to the west from there.

Attached: 1538844089124.png (1260x1496, 124K)

Primary_NiggerNPC_Function:
If Civ-Status > Mudhut run WE_WUZ_KANGS| Chimpout
else starvation

post south african qt's

Attached: south african qt.jpg (862x653, 143K)

No Saffers are white. In the Jim Crow South all Saffers would be niggers. Including the so-called whites in the country.

If I found out about the presence of an undocumented “white” South African, I’d immediately report them to ICE. I’d want you deported before you damage the white US gene pool with your Bantu, Khoisan, Malay and Indian filth.

why the fuck would you want to be in western europe.
The establishment there hates white south africans

America

This. Apartheid was a pathetic larp as being white.

If you are a woman just find a white man to marry

Are either of you willing to share your ancestry DNA results with us?

If not, why not? Is it because you got Bantu, Khoisan, Malay and Indian results? Which of course you probably disregard as statistical noise or faked by the Jews or something.

Sandra Laing was considered white under apartheid. Until she decided to give up being white on her own accord.

Full blooded East Asians like Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese and later Chinese were also considered white. I’m not talking about half-Asian Hapas. I’m talking about full blooded Mongoloids who didn’t have a single drop of European ancestry. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_whites

Yep. That can explain their subhuman behavior.