What happened to all the terrorist attacks?

What happened to all the terrorist attacks?
Dod the news stop reporting on them or have terorrists been taking a vacation lately?

Attached: 1539343497746.jpg (431x600, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJGNjOAuO7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_mG8qtj4M
youtube.com/watch?v=YUkNjw7J9PY
youtu.be/kYvO3qAlyTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump won so no more fake terrorists

Attached: D2D1ADFD-7BB2-49C2-AD51-DB91368ADBE3.jpg (1242x1019, 216K)

ISIS got it's shit kicked in so can no longer project force to other countries or publish propaganda. Which was inevitable but Obama leaving office and no longer giving the FSA supplies and funds that they then gave to ISIS was probably a big help.

ISIS is too busy fighting for their lives in the last 5 acres of their caliphate.

Nothing large scale these days, and the mainstream media doesn't call isolated knife attackers "terrorists" anymore. They pass it out as normal daily life things. Confused man stabs 5, mentally troubled man stabs 3, man stabs 3 after domestic dispute, etc

ahem
((()))

This.

Besides, any terror attack would just have a negative effect in today's political climate. It would galvanize support for right wing groups to strengthen border control. The West is starting to take them seriously.

I don't know what happened to the terrorists, but there has been an outbreak of mental illness among people of middle eastern origin who follow a certain religion.

>Dod the news stop reporting on them
THAT MUST BE THE REASON

this. Fpbp. Obama’s was staging fake school shootings and terror attacks to try and take away more freedoms. the fake attacks had to be paid for, something trump isn’t doing so they aren’t happening. once we get a liberal president we will be “attacked” non stop again and they will stop the attacks when we give up our guns

Will Ferrell is a funny guy.

Terrorist groups noticed a sudden international focus on them that made the grievances that caused them to be a terrorist worse.

>kills thousands of europeans and americans
>take that whitey my 2nd aunts cousin who is also in al qaeda was killed by accident in Iraq so I kill dozens of children
>directly cause the rise of the far right and every mainstream party clamping down on killing you
>im sorry I'll stick to the rape quota of one a month don't deport me

Tldr; mudniggers are on good behavior right now and jews are repressing the issue hoping people will forget as they quietly stuff in twice as much as the amount that caused the initial outrage.

That’s a lovely picture OP, here’s a bump for you.

Terrorist attacks happen every day in places like Libya, Syria, and Iraq, the frequency and separation of these countries from the West means very little reporting is going on. Minor events happen here but it’ll take another truck of peace or mass shooting to catch the eye of the news media.

People always say this, I vaguely see a resemblance, but not much. Then again I’m biased.

Attached: C320D40F-6F6D-46F3-B465-B5157E59346C.jpg (831x1256, 443K)

There will be another big one soon

>I don't know what happened to the terrorists, but there has been an outbreak of mental illness among people of middle eastern origin who follow a certain religion.
Underrated as fuck.

>the news stop reporting on them
This.

They're still doing shit and it's getting progressively worse, security forces stop the really bad shit but you can't really stop someone mixing cleaning bleach and refined ammonia from urine in public places. Some attacks aren't even reported as "mental illness," people just have a shitty week and think they got some random disease that came and went.

> (OP)
>Nothing large scale these days, and the mainstream media doesn't call isolated knife attackers "terrorists" anymore. They pass it out as normal daily life things. Confused man stabs 5, mentally troubled man stabs 3, man stabs 3 after domestic dispute, etc
This. Rebranding by the jew media.

It's called "News" because you're being led by the Nose of the jEWS

Terrorism has been renamed to 'part and parcel' and is now no longer worth reporting because it is worth it because of the ethnic food.

I’m having a hard time following that sentence, but I ain’t gonna lie, kebabs are the shit.

Attached: 2B700939-1A60-493A-99FF-2BC6D84A7824.jpg (750x500, 96K)

>Will Ferrell
He really doesn't look like Ferrell, they are just faceblind autists saying it.

John McCain died so now they don't have.that traitor faggot supplying them with guns and money. Israel still supplies them though.

I think it’s the curly hair.

Attached: ACA94119-75E5-4896-AEFF-EB5ACE8B2E90.jpg (390x594, 80K)

Will Ferrell lookin tan af these days.

A lot go unreported. Any bombing without a body count is a "gas explosion" so that's by design.

Also this.

Admittedly it would be funny to see Will Ferrell play him in a movie.

Attached: Qaddafi Palestinians and Israelis.png (1551x1059, 1.17M)

I think they realized it was counter-productive. All these attacks in the west achieved was wake up a lot of people about the direction the west is heading, even some NPCs started to think for the first time in their lives.

By they I mean both the sunni Islamists AND their neocon handlers. If I were a Muslim Brotherhood boss level islamist would do everything in my power to stop terrorist attacks but continue promoting mass migration of Muslims and the practice of taqiya in regards to liberalism until they become a plurality and just take everything over. Which is probably what will happen in France within our lifetimes.

Want to know something funny? He was actually quite pale, he liked to lay out and tan.

I admit I’d probably get a chuckle out of that.

Attached: 94D7701F-47DB-4BCF-91D6-9ED7D8BA7D29.jpg (901x1390, 109K)

We still get them in Canada. Trump is protecting you.

Would Mad Max help?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJGNjOAuO7E

They stop doing terrorist attacks when it's not summer in western countries. Unless it's Christmas or New Year.

Are you the """girl""" who made the gaddafi thread a while ago?

The Colonel was a handsome man in his younger years desu.

Yeah, that’s me.

Attached: BCC61B06-286A-4A6F-86C9-050844282C89.jpg (1006x1459, 499K)

Why do you want some fucking faggot shooting up his school? Well i do to!!!

I’m inclined to agree.

Attached: F74458BE-0518-4B8E-B823-BFAF6955B686.jpg (699x1035, 153K)

Attached: michael_aquino_1968_original.jpg (449x586, 41K)

based.
Still unsure about whether it was a very intricate LARP, though I like to think it wasn't.
I thought your thread was extremely interesting either way and I actually still think about it very often.
Thank you for your service.

Attached: 1537933701806.png (600x805, 497K)

Guiliani was the prosecutor who botched his case.

Thank President Donald John Trump for the peace and love that has blanketed the world, motherfucker.

Glad you enjoyed the thread user. I get a lot of people accusing me of LARP, but I’m not nearly that creative, ha. Anyway thanks, keep fighting the good fight.

Attached: 8FA7E8CA-2B81-4480-BF80-2B6B9D0FCDF9.jpg (277x450, 54K)

Its just a low tide, give it 8 - 11 years and it will come back in again.
Its almost as if these islamists take hiatuses to put off suspicion and gather resources. Its like with the 9/11 attacks, after them there were not so many attacks, and then they bulleted back up in 2012 now they're back down again. Its the oscillating wave of Islam.

>I’m not nearly that creative, ha.
Yeah the story itself inclines me to believe it is all true.
>keep fighting the good fight.
You too, user.
Heil Gaddafi

Attached: mithc.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

Will do user, take care.
Heil!

Attached: FE75F3E4-1D98-4225-8837-2669543C35B0.jpg (394x394, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_mG8qtj4M

youtube.com/watch?v=YUkNjw7J9PY

Obama funding stopped
Zbigniew died
youtu.be/kYvO3qAlyTg

I haven’t seen that first one before, thanks user!

Attached: 7993221A-FFF8-4383-9737-A156B143521D.jpg (698x1050, 147K)

I like this post

If you use Google or Bing there is a function called "news", write for instance "terrorism" and then click news.
There was a paper bomb sent to a political party here in Italy for instance, news of various arrests.

Not much here in Italy, most of the terrorism actually occurs in the middle east, those events like in Paris are a monthly occurance for places like Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan.

Plus the trend has been going that in spite of the bad news bombardment less people die in these sort of conflicts as time goes by.

Or you think that Obama secretly funded each one of them even if we still had them while he was not in office and keep paying for the Bear Patrol.

Intents are hard to understand on the internet so I dunno if is a serious thread or just waiting for someone to say the jews and ramp up on confirmation bias.

I really doubt it. I think nothing will help. We have no culture of independent thinking.

Well try to think of something. I don't know how to win, but losing is as easy as giving up.

most of the time those Terrorists are dead when the deed is done, so they have to make a new Batch for the next try

They had been striked and self burried or left like stinky meat in the sacred land of sinai ... while you are in comfy mode fapping here.

Jow Forums BTFO once again, the vast majority of Muslims aren't terrorists and want to leave peacefully with members of other religion. (((ISIS))) wanted to give Muslims a bad name but they were fucked by based Assad

Small ones happen but we are desensitized I think.

ISIS is no more thanks to Trump.

I personally have no issue with Islam or Muslims, Papa was one and he was incredibly mellow. It’s these ISIS and Al-Qaeda fags that give Islam a bad name. There are plenty of Euro Muslim countries where Christians and Muslims coexist and have for centuries (Albania, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, ect.) That being said extremist theology is a major problem in the Islamic community, and we need to recognize it and call a spade a spade.

Attached: F3DBD3DF-2043-4F63-97A4-43EA6065F130.jpg (985x1551, 536K)