Are opposite-sex, platonic friendships possible?

Attached: Platonic-Friendship.jpg (792x456, 66K)

yes but only post 30 when the hormones settle down.
one or the other always secretly wants to fuck the other or confronts them about it and poof friendship begone or fuckyfuckies , this is why you stay away from girls with "guyfriends" thats a 9/10 on the hoe-o-meter.

In general probably not, like Said one or the other always wants to fuck. I have a female friend but I basically just snapchat her pictures of my kids and she sends pictures of her dog and I torment her over her desire for kids and lacktherof. But we rarely get together, I dont think I've seen her in months, so it's not really a friendship in the normal sense, more just someone we talk to when bored

I don't believe so.

I have a childhood friend that is a woman. We hooked up in highschool twice. We're both married and hang out, with our spouses, a few times a year. We talk on the phone once a month for about 20 minutes. I call her my sister. She calls me her brother. It can happen, but it's super rare.

No, the only women I don't want to fuck are ugly shit I wouldn't be friends with anyway.

THE WALLLLL

My roommate both are unattracted to each other but are friends. We wouldn't hang out though if we didn't live together

not for women

It's important for younger guys to not fall for the 'let's stay friends' shit that women pull.
It really means she is chasing after some other guy she wants to try out but wants you to hang around as an back up and ego boost.
Don't be that guy.
Cut off all contact and move on

protip: I did this for years.
use her to fuck her friends.
if she has a lot of hot friends/coworkers you will be swimming in pussy.
stay on her good side, always.

It's possible, but generally it's a bad idea

>yes but only post 30 when the hormones settle down.
said no man over 30 ever.
>Are opposite-sex, platonic friendships possible?
of course, but they're not substitutes for having guy friends.
Like, women at the office can be your friend,
and your friend's wife can be your friend,
but there's obviously different and more rules in effect. More like "aquiantence"
you can't be friends with a woman like you are with a man. Anything resembling that is unnatural and unstable.

you're gonna cheat on your wife with her lol

No its not possible. theres like a few scenarios where it is but you will invariably end up fucking sooner or later.

iv fucked every single one of my female friends. every. one. theyve all had bfs later who had no clue I was sticking it to them.

never date a girl seriously that has a lot of guy friends.
>protip: shes fucking one or some of them

This guy gets it i maintain long term friendships with 2 girls for the past 12 yrs for this exact reason it gives me access to her friends. A girl is more likely to give you a chance if you have a mutual female friend. I won't deny that the two friends I maintain haven't had a lot of sexual tension over the years but I never follow thru and thinking it as a long term investment

I'm 28 and still active or more than i was 18 faggot.

Attached: 1535954360315s.jpg (101x125, 3K)

I wouldn't want my wife to have male friends. I wouldn't want a wife who is okay with me having female friends. I don't care about "fun" or "experience," I care about maximizing the chances of marital success, for the sake of the children.

I have been thinking about this actually.
I don't think it is possible, any female friend I have ever had has seemed extremely vapid and boring and I end up only wanting to fuck them and nothing else.
I have also been thinking of what the implications of being friends with such vapid females is, it is definitely an indicator of extreme NPC levels

Here are the scenarios for platonic friendships:

>Both people are unattractive
A friendship can be maintained. These people are hanging out with each other based on personality alone. This is a healthy relationship for both parties.

>One of the people is attractive.
The attractive one is comfortable with the friendship and likes the personality of the unattractive one.
The unattractive one, however, longs for an intimate relationship with the hot one and will regularly drop hints or make moves. It can be tortuous for the unattractive one, especially if the attractive one is having sex with other people. This is not a healthy relationship for the unattractive one.

>Both people are attractive
The two parties like each other mentally and physically. Most of these relationships will slip up and result in sex, which can be disastrous if one of the parties is in a relationship already. Even if sex never happens, the relationship is often so flirtatious and sexually charged that rumors spread, which cause damage anyways. The spouses of both members may get jealous and strike out against the friendship. This is an unhealthy relationship for both parties.

Attached: Eventually they will run out of arrows right Crassus.jpg (627x422, 50K)

Sort of. I have a really good female friend through my hobby who is my go-to for hanging out/doing said hobby on both weekdays and weekends. The only reason a relationship hasn't happened is because I would never date a non-white with the intention of marriage. I respect her too much to go for sex. I am pretty sure she is attracted to me and I couldn't do that to her.

Attached: 1539370975077.jpg (801x1024, 189K)

>I am pretty sure she is attracted to me

so basically, you mean no. it is not possible.

She has never made a move or made an obvious attempt at getting romantic attention even though there has been more than enough occasion to, (we have even shared a tent on more than one occasion). It is more of an "if I asked her out she would say yes" scenario.

Nope. I unironically want to fuck all of my opposite sex friends, even the married ones. Especially the married ones who have husbands that got fat and clearly can’t please the girl in bed anymore. Life is suffering.

Attached: 62C58B6B-75E5-4F5E-A69D-AE5A14A34244.jpg (637x622, 58K)

Impossible, undesirable and intrinsically degenerated.

Men hang out with men and women with women. Men fuck women, women fuck men. You go out of this, you get the rope. That's the natural order.

You fucked your sister twice?

The only way it's possible is if neither side has feelings for each other, once that happens it's no longer platonic and can never be platonic
They're possible but rare

basically no.. It's always at least a one way attraction no matter how you coat it.

Yes if they are gay

You can want to fuck someone without actually being interested in fucking them.

Only subhumans are controlled entirely by their hormones.

no they're not because women are fucking insufferable unless you want to dick them down

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)