I'm a MIGRANT engineer

Hi im from morocco kingdom i left it when i was 16y.o clandestinely, France had reserved me a warm welcome and now im an engineer ( i passed the competitive exam easily whites are dummies that cant do maths )

I also obtained french citizenship last year and red passport because of my job and high wage so now i'm european citizen LIKE YOU. right after that i brought parents and brother to france also ( they just have permanent residency tho but my brother will marry french woman next week )

/ama/

Attached: 20181003_213155.jpg (3000x4000, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brn08SFb-xU
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtu.be/yiCaQfHHAlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>AMA

Why was that picture taken 10 days ago?

Attached: illust_69370138_20181013_091142.jpg (848x1200, 861K)

So who are you going to shoot or stab in the name of your cock sucking god?

Cool, good for you man. You're exactly the type of person that the system was meant to help. Qu'est le plus belle petite village en France? Ma française, n'est pas parfait, mais je parle assez bien, et je veux visiter un jour.

Whites leave, shitskins come

see if this system will last :^)

I'm white though. I just want to visit, I don't want to live there.

>i'm european citizen
EUROPE ISN'T ONE FUCKING COUNTRY IT NEVER WAS STOP ACTING LIKE IT IS. God I can't wait until Italy, Poland and Hungary leave the EU too and it starts collapsing. Also I see how many engineers and doctors came into Europe like they said they ALL were, when literally hundreds of thousands can't even speak the language of the country they came in. I don't mind refugees in limited numbers coming here for jobs but god fucking damn man too much is too much

okay fellow anti soÿboÿs, say it with me:
YOU HAVE TO

I'm just answering to your "you're exactly the type of person that the system was meant to help".
If you want to visit comfy villages, you have a lot of choices… Brittany, Occitanie, Dordogne, Alsace. Watch out because sometimes even the villages get invaded these days

>I stole the opportunity of one of your countrymen and I'm proud of it
Leave before you get your family murdered you pathetic sack of shit

>whites are dumb
>lives in a country and a society that was built by whites where he also got an education

no wonder why Israel wants to banish you from earth

no killing is haram tolerance and love is the key

im from marseille, La Ciotat that is 30km~ far away is very comfy.

>intern

Attached: 1528703443993.gif (250x188, 784K)

yeah right , avoid Marseille and South-East, it's an African settlement now

>haha I’m a useless shitskin who couldn’t possibly have achieved anything surrounded by my own people haha

OP you and your family are maggots feasting on the corpse of Europe! it won't last, oh, you're nothing LIKE US!

Attached: 1537282599676.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

slovenia lol first time i see this name is it in asia?

go back you stupid moroccanigger. If you're so smart go back and help your shithole country.
>implying you didn't get to where you are on affirmative action

are you trying to act retarded so I can call you retarded or are you actually retarded? choose one sandnigger

weld 9e7ba
you see you will never be one of them even though you got the precious citizenship
who do you think they will go after when the race war starts
they will definitely go after you and you will torn to shreds on the streets
because you said it yourself
>i passed the competitive exam easily whites are dummies that cant do math
in their eyes you took the place of a french frog

frogs rise up race war now so this weld 9e7ba (son a bitch) gets back to his country and i will personally beat his ass

You are a coward a traitor and a one post by this ID slider

who the fuck cares about you and/or France shitskin?

only faggots migrate to France btw

DST wsslo l Jow Forums hhhhhhhhhh

t. Hassan II
youtube.com/watch?v=Brn08SFb-xU

Congrats, you're part of the neglectible mass

You are in the vast minority for people of your kind.

why dont you build up your own country nigger

also dont bring your nigger family, cant wait for the second holocaust for niggs

From a fellow moroccan I hope you get your ass beat.

from someone who hates moroccans, I hope you both get your asses killed.

That's fine english teacher. I can see why you'd hold contempt towards us when subhumans act out.

When are you gonna make your own shithole country great again?

How much money do you want for 3kg of hash? It's the only thing u moroccans can do, sell hash

You’re still a shitskin lmao

Engineer for what discipline?

Stop larping here Nafri faggot and mind your business .. France is the ultimate player in your region .. You did not even success your alliance with France .. How would you then deal with the British , the American , the Spanish , the Portuguese, the German ?.. Each time you are butt-hurt the((kike French))) cover you.

Dont you think your shitty country needs you more than france??

>right after that i brought parents and brother to france also
and this is the major problem with the eu right there.

i hope you are killed in the white race riots while screaming "wait im one of the good ones" even though tax payers paid for your shit, your college and for you to take native kids' jobs.
DIE IN A RACE RIOT

Attached: dead muslim armless legless.jpg (785x1024, 245K)

hahahahahaha

it's one thing to have citizen ship and its another to be European.

you can call yourself French but deep down I'll always think of you is African arab

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

youtu.be/yiCaQfHHAlg
>jews hate all non-jews and slaves

Not real and homosexual.

Whites are fucking dumb. What's there to be proud of? Even poos and niggers from Africa are smarter than they are and taking all of their jobs and women. Talk to me when you take a job from a Chinese

Why is Morocco such a shithole that you ran away from it ?

Some (((engineer))) that can't change his own pic metadata.

Nom de ton ecole trou du cul

intern, so you were hired because of (((diversity)))

This, our spirits are broken by evil kindergarten teachers while our mothers take menial jobs because of feminism, then instead if studying we walk around rootless and have a deep yearning to be accepted.
The only thing we have left at adulthood is a deep seething hatered, it will be fun to see who we direct it at, so far it's been ourselves and digital renderings. Who knows? It's not like you can hide amongst us like the kikes

Attached: image.png (454x453, 151K)

Technically you're not an immigrant as I remember Morrocco is or was a part of France.
Also stop doing meme field engineering jobs, be a real engineer doing algorithm, coding and architect.

Wow, now why don't you go back to Morocco with your engineering degree and expertise and help bring your country out of the Third World?

Does it sicken you to look in a mirror?

great, now don't try to subvert and destroy the culture of the place that allowed you to exit your failed country and inferior culture.
thanks

This.

Attached: 3A1198D1-22AD-4CC5-A610-311D5A0549B7.jpg (749x1024, 198K)

Why don't you just stay in morocco and make things better for your own people?

Why did you turn your back on your own people while acting like you care about them? Do you not see your own hypocrisy?

Are you such a coward that you need to profit at the expense of others? Does letting your own people starve while slowly turning into emaciated skeletons bother you in the slightest?

Attached: refugees_malnourished_children.jpg (1647x777, 295K)

>whites cant do math
>goes from his shithole to a white country to study math

F U L L R E T A R D
U
L
L

R
E
T
A
R
D

Only in Jow Forums youll find NEETS laughing at engineers.

>Hello I'm chinese emperor visiting russia in a time travelling device
>Ask Me Anything

> i passed the competitive exam easily whites are dummies that cant do maths

Lol, every class I have been students of your kind were the worst. I would not be surprised if France wont be able to build planes anymore in 10 - 20 years.

If you're an engineer, start constructing that zyklon b shower. You will need it soon. Also, you're not a French citizen and will never be. You're a shitskin from a medieval failed state.

but this guy's saying whites are horrible at math.. after all, most white's didn't grow up in a shithole for 16 years and aren't as "street smart" and therefore more intelligent?? right??

wrong. shitskins simply can't "invent" at the rate western europeans do. they lack the cranial capacity

Attached: white_people_pwn.jpg (960x882, 315K)

Attached: white_males.jpg (918x543, 101K)

Attached: white_accomplishments.jpg (600x519, 49K)

>ecause of my job and high wage so now i'm european citizen LIKE YOU

Attached: trump-wrong.png (717x585, 358K)

ensae paristech

ok now before the 14th century

>muslim
>engineer
it was either engineering or Islamic studies and you people are generally shit at both

Attached: jjhfgjhgfj.png (595x516, 64K)

you .. again

Attached: 1536666460833.jpg (620x827, 85K)

Quelle école l'élite de la nation ? Le maroc ce pays juifé à l'extrème

Attached: Image (5).jpg (595x496, 89K)

ensae paristech

You do know that once the collapse and civil war comes, we will do a Reconquista 2.0 and deport you and your Morrocan family back to the shithole of Morroco right?

You're not French and never well be. You judt got hold of a French passport, which shouldn't of course be possible in the first place, nevertheless it doesn't make you French.

You're not European. You don't belong here and never will.

Remove Kebab!

fpbp