Why is there a big holocaust memorial in the middle of boston

Why is there a big holocaust memorial in the middle of boston

Attached: 1F08D14B-4C4D-427F-946B-6AD97692833B.jpg (1000x753, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:World_War_II_memorials_in_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:World_War_II_museums_in_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States
sydneyjewishmuseum.com.au/learn/resources-teaching/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums
youtube.com/watch?v=gqL2fpk5NkA
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BECAUSE YOU ALLOWED IT

Why is there a holocaust museum in Atlanta?

this is what happens to losers who let joos into their countries instead of just killing them which is the right thing to do since they steal all our money and brainwash our children

>jews put a holocaust memorial billboard on my drive to work every morning
>just makes me want to do it again

So that people could have sex whilst laughing at the 6 shektillion. Pic related.

Attached: 1532080845430.jpg (667x889, 110K)

fucking hell they aren't even trying to hide themselves

Attached: 1495631976604.jpg (228x218, 9K)

LOL I've been there.

The steam you see coming up in OP pic is actually piped up through grates in the bottom of those glass structures.

It's so when you're gazing at the 6 million names, you can feel surrounded by something meant to invoke the feeling of being in a gas chamber. I shit you not. It's literally meant to be a feels-provoking gas chamber simulator.

Why is there a holocaust museum in St. Petersburg, FL?

White liberal traitors, thats why

so americans have a place to visit on their school trip to complete the holocaust classes

neat and interesting

test

Why are their holocaust memorials all over this fucking continent? The holdocaust never happened, but according to the offical fairytale and bullshit story, evil nazis from Germany gassed poor, sweet, innocent, peace-loving jews to death using “bug spray” and diesel exhaust. In Poland. So why are there memorials all over the United States? All over North America?

The bigger question of course is why are their memorials and public school classes for something that never happened?

someone should go up there and give him a hand

Why is gas coming out of it?

because the kikes want to own boston and
enslave the people. duh.

they cry wolf to much, the wolf needs to
go eat them for real this time.

see my explanation

Why are there more holocaust memorials and museums in the US than WWII memorials and museums?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:World_War_II_memorials_in_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:World_War_II_museums_in_the_United_States

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States

Attached: 1529855113405.jpg (435x649, 93K)

They have one in Sydney.
You can even get Holocaust Teacher training:
sydneyjewishmuseum.com.au/learn/resources-teaching/

I wondered the same thing when I was there

Because racist white male Americans gassed 6 million jews in Boston between 1983 and 1984. Thank god white males are all gone today in the year 2077. But we must never forget their crimes.

jesus christ nigger, even we have merely 9 holocaust memorials.

Attached: 1482425476859.gif (225x249, 808K)

It's time for some good old fashioned iconoclasm, if you know what I mean.

Attached: hammer-chisel.jpg (1300x953, 164K)

There are literally thousands of Holocaust memorials throughout Europe and North America. This means two things: Jews have the disproportionate power to have these memorials installed and they want to make sure the natives they largely rule over never get uppity again.

>Why is there a big holocaust memorial in the middle of boston

I don't know, there's a another big one in Michigan off the freeway near my house. These things are everywhere I guess

They figured they'd save time and money if they built them before, instead of after.

>memorial
>not preemptive structure for future use

we have one in argentina too lol
even though we literally had nothing to do with the war

Fpbp

Why are there multiple in Canada?

>kek memorials
>green light to start terminating kikes and kike pets goes live
>purge ensues
>the dandruff from dropping hebe bodies hovers over the ground like thick autumn fog
Anons wonder: where should we put these bodies for maximum shock value?
>lightbulbs

They’re not memorials. They’re body dump sites. You’ll see.

honestly, kinda cool. cant wait for the first person to get legionnaires

Imagine what a shoah it would be if any goy decided to vandalize this work of art

Kys faggot

Attached: a79879f840b1e0b454a34d84455520c1.0.jpg (720x405, 18K)

The time of the Gentiles is over.
We are now in the Age of the antichrist kike vermin.
Thanks "Christians".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums
>Holocaust memorials in China, Mexico suriname
Why?

Attached: fce.png (396x385, 119K)

because legend has it they're still going at it till this very day in the ass chamber

Damn dude you just made me fully erect.

atleast we can take solace in the fact that most of the holohoax museums in the US are funded purely from the jews' own wallets

Attached: 1506269448081.jpg (800x468, 56K)

To keep the populace docile by continuously reminding them of their previously instilled attrocity propaganda.

That’s not really working out so well these days.

I know you're not talking shit. Holocaust denial is illegal in your country.

Why is there a fucking holocaust museum in Houston

Attached: 7173A45A-F253-4E02-BFB9-669B94376C8E.jpg (1280x850, 376K)

So did we leaf

this

At least we have the freedom to deny the holocaust unlike you. Also its only done in five states.

I've pissed on that thing so many times

Piped all the way from the Jews real home.

Attached: 1535271478089.jpg (365x365, 19K)

Holocaust memorials are like subliminal messaging for NPCs.

Attached: YR_Yuri's_subliminal_propaganda.jpg (800x601, 31K)

So that they can cry anti semitism when a mr. Isaac destroys it.

Attached: 56463543646.png (913x849, 816K)

holy shit

God damn it I hate them.

Why is there a holocaust museum in Curitiba, PR, Brazil?

Attached: 71360FCD-B476-4EC6-8AD6-8BBD57A4D367.jpg (992x635, 696K)

You know ((they're))) worried when they start spending shekels on this. DON'T FORGET GOYS!

Brazil is a downgraded US with the same semitic goverment

New plan: Build hundreds, even thousands of fully function "holocaust memorial" gas chambers across the globe, to show that you'll never forget.

Then use them all.

In the ethnostate these places are going to become monuments to the achievements of our people. After they get renovated to remove the ugly as shit architecture

Attached: D79BC7DE-2A76-48F4-ADCD-938F21B1F365.png (416x435, 15K)

because the free market?

because someone paid for it?

because it is private property and none of your damn business?

or if it is publically funded, because democracy?

because there are fucking morons who deny history adn want to do it again adn the world should know that mass murder (do we even need to say it?) is a BAd thing?

because idiots now do not believe that governments are capable of such horrors, and need to be reminded?

because people on this Board are cunts.

Well, you know, if you exclude the rest of Soviet Republics there was just around 140 thousands jews killed in RSFSR during WWII.
So then why Brazil have three Holocaust memorials and Russia have two?

>"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME ON THE CORPSES OF SIX MILLION KIKES"

>"w-what?"

>"I SAID FUCK ME RIGHT HERE ON THE CORPSES OF SIX MILLION KIKES YOU FUCKING LOSAH, WHAT YOUR DICK DON'T GET HARD AROUND GIRLS?"

Boston women. Either that or they're a BU student and they cry while you fuck them, call you daddy and ask that you keep slapping and punching them in the face. Boston, man.

Looks like a smoking room.
I'd smoke in it

Good God, what in the world is this trickery?

The jews have been waging war against White Christian middle class males since WW II. The same guys who allegedly saved them.

Attached: CD9D26AF-EF5D-4303-A0A6-2999A0CE2C3A.jpg (638x501, 98K)

to reiterate, here's the gas-chamber-simulator-holocaust-memorial in action

youtube.com/watch?v=gqL2fpk5NkA

Based leaf out of fucking nowhere

Attached: 1539051517429.jpg (947x1200, 149K)

Not accurate, needs wooden doors that open outwards.

just learn to see them as bad architecture and a waste of public area that could be used for trees and nature. instead they build a shitty glasschimney that needs cleaning every week from a public servant and ultimatly just a waste of public space. just go public and say you hate that shitty useless monuments. and promote that for every holocaust monument you want a holodomor monument to remember the fact that communism killed more people

Just needs some zyklon b and Jews.

Attached: 3E2B275B-0FA9-469C-8C7D-91196D2647FD.png (1280x553, 84K)

so you can remember

Why is there a HUGE holocaust memorial in Ottawa

Attached: 295_web_vsb_canada_monument.jpg (900x615, 134K)

If there was a bad hail storm that broke the glass... would Mother Nature be anti-Semitic?

>Mocking other countries for laws you forced upon them

kys golem of the kikes

Attached: tumblr_p5rmzoYuEF1wdezswo1_1280.jpg (1024x655, 85K)

I chuckled

God it's so garish and unnecessary, I get to be reminded of the lolocaust on my way to work every day

Truly the most European city in America

Because American kikes fled into your country in the 1950's during the communist crackdown and turned it into a mini kosher golem.

i know of schools that go on out of state field trips to visit the holohoax shrines

t. dumbest nigger on the planet

Because the (((Bronfman’s))) run Canada. And because White Canadians didn’t do enough for the chosen.

Attached: E1A21D54-BE52-4B63-AA51-525069401860.jpg (638x501, 168K)

It's amazing how much attention yids bring to themselves and still the average american cannot put two and two together.

Im in Cambridge right now. Trips decide what happens to the glass portapotty

The local Catholic university requires holocaust classes for its history majors and it is mandatory to go to holoCo$t museum in St Louis. Neva forget goyim.

Attached: F044F545-67BA-486B-9381-20FC0CC83E5E.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Shit on it

If youre driving by that for work, you work for kikes already

Cant get on top
I would have to shit at it

Look like you will

There planning a huge new one in Dallas. Jews want gullible southern men to serve in ZOG wars.

Attached: F1A960C0-DB2F-436E-B9E3-20A936981584.png (960x960, 2.26M)

Southern retards are already 90% of the military

This. Education is key to winning this war. Educating the masses is literally what Jow Forums is for.

Isn't the entire USA a holocaust memorial?

Because if goyim isn't constantly reminded, they might start questioning what was true and not.
Tell a lie or a half-truth, repeat it, keep repeating it, repeat it some more all while hammering in how evil the people who allowed it to happen were.

This is how a narrative is formed.

Kind of defeats the purpose of exhibitionism, doesn't it?

Attached: 859533.jpg (183x200, 4K)

jews genocide goyim like it's nothing. don't forget communism/bolsheviks = jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs

The real question is why are there no Holocaust Museums in Asia?

There's only about a dozen in difference. The US wasn't actually that significantly involved in WW2 but lots of jews already lived in the US since the gold rush times and many more fled to it during WW2. Of course a large group of people would try to memorialize persecution of their race. Europe doesn't have all that many jews left and pretty much everyone was involved in WW2 so they see the opposite difference in numbers.

why is there a holocaust museum in Richmond, VA?

The entire USA is built on the WW II narrative and that Jews are poor innocent victims of WW II. Most goyim don’t realize jews control media and finance.

Attached: 78B2948B-C549-4180-AFCE-1F632995FF73.jpg (800x800, 120K)

They built one here in downtown Dallas Texas.

I want to go their and heckle the tour guy, but its located in a bad area filled with drug dealing nigros and crackheads. Dallas PD just stand there like prison guards doing nothing,

lulz jews.

Attached: soon.jpg (610x374, 69K)