FREEDOM AIN'T FREE

>The US is the only first-world country that commercializes bail. The for-profit industry rakes in more than $2 billion annually in revenue. Most criminal defendants can't pay the full bail amount and must either stay in jail or pay a 10 percent fee to secure a bond, which they won't recoup even if found not guilty.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYY

you bedda pay up goy

Attached: 1530782164112.png (528x358, 290K)

Dont commit crimes

look, it's another slide thread made by a poor fucking loser

>The US is the only first-world country

I stop reading anytime someone says that.

If they have to resort to some kind of petty childish shaming then you know their position is just BS

>what are false acusations
just kek

godda brodegd dhad freedom :DDDdddddd

How about just don't got to jail you stupid little shit?

1 in 4 americans has a criminal record
LMAO

Your bullshit faggotry changes nothing I said.

>How about just don't got to jail you stupid little shit?
>gets arrested, can't afford bail, pleads guilty just to stop getting raped

I thought you got bail back as long as you showed up to court

Do you have $50,000 *IN CASH* you have laying around?

Good. Your bail is 5 million and the fee will be $50,000 if you want to post a bond.

There are private run prisons in the UK as well.
They are also shit.

kek based judges being smug about drug dealers' cash

op is a nigger

>get arrested
>go to jail
>bondsman bails you out because you can't afford it
>take out a loan to pay it back
>pay a lawyer thousands to represent you
>lose time/money by being in court
>turns out you're not guilty
>zero compensation for any of the above
totally innocent until proven guilty tho, amirite

>everyone who is accused of a crime is guilty
>#believewomen
kys, unironically.

It is very fucking easy to not get arrested nigger.

>op is a nigger

Obviously, only niggers think people get arrested for no reason.

Waaaa boo hoo everything should be free.

t. low-test non-confrontational cuck

3 out of 4 commit a crime every day.
Neither is a statement about American citizens. Both are statements about the "criminal justice system".
A law is not just if it makes a criminal of the majority.

You dont have to pay for a lawyer

>Neither is a statement about American citizens.
Yet these "laws" (in the 1st world) are only applied in your country, and your citizens let it happen.
Says a lot about your citizens.

>the average person should be fiscally ruined by defending their honor and good name from bullshit accusations
also kys

You're talking about a minority of accusations. Quit using leftists tactics

You do if you want to win.
That's a tiny fraction of the price tag regardless.

You do, however some people* can't afford bail and there's this bail bondsmen, who pay the bail for you for about 10% of the bail amount. Bail bonds en usually have the right to rendition you to authorities if you fail to show up to court, because ultimately it's their money that the court will be seizing when you don't show up. What this fails to mention is that bail serves a specific function, to insure that you'll actually show up to your trial. If you have plenty of ties to the community/aren't a likely flight risk: your bail won't be set that high or you'll be released with monitoring/a promise to return. Not to mention that you can also put up real estate as collateral against you showing up.

>*niggers both often can't afford bail nor do they show up for their court appearance unless they're in jail/someone is actively keeping them accountable to do so.

(((Esquenazi)))

Show your real flag so we can discuss freedom in your country.
Oh, Israel, you say?

>makes unsupported "counterargument"
>stop using leftist tactics
kek

If you're innocent you'll win.
>dont speak to the cops
Majority of these innocent people that get put away give themselves up because the cops twist them up. Dont talk to them

>innocent people get put away
>literally 1% of convictions
>omg this has to stop

>The US is the only first-world country that commercializes bail.
so?

>1 million dollar bail is a reasonable amount
>Judges don't set 1 million dollar bails to effectively keep people in jail, knowing they have no possible way of paying it

Sure. The bail system only benefits the rich, who never have to worry about not being able to pay it, so they never have to stay in jail. It's a money making scheme and anti-middle/lower class American system, since they're the ones who would have a hard time paying the amounts set (without going to (((bail bondsmen))).)

>If you're innocent you'll win.
>People are falsely convicted, because they talk to cops
Pick one.
But, yes, don't talk to cops.
Federal Rule of Evidence 801, anything you say can and will *only be used against you*. Any statement to the police may not be uaed in your defense.

>another unsupported "counterargument"
yeah, that needs to stop

And while occasionally abuses do happen in regards to bail, if a judge does so they can find themselves being removed from office/penalized by the ethics committee formed by other judges. That actually happened relatively recently, a local magistrate would set bail to $5000 no matter the offense/likelihood of the accused showing up. In several instances, when he tried this, the prosecutor said he'd just drop the charges because the bail was vastly higher than any cost derived from the crime committed. When asked about it, the magistrate straight up said he didn't factor in flight risk/criminal behavior/anything that he is required to factor in by law into his decisions "$5000 is just what I set bail to." He's no longer a magistrate.

>That actually happened relatively recently,
Near me, that is. This happened in the next county.

Ok so I worded that wrong. But you get what I mean.
If your innocent prove your case in court, dont try to prove it to the cops. That's what get people fucked.
I've played that game, and I walked away with zero dollars taken out of my pocket cause I kept my mouth shut and had a public defender.
Posting bail is retarded. Just chill out and wait for your chance to defend yourself

What's the point of bail if the government just pays for it? The whole idea is you're putting up collateral to discourage you from jumping.

Nothing wrong with paying for your crimes.

yes, yes
so long as schlomo is profiting, it's fine

>Nothing wrong with paying for your crimes.
After. People should pay AFTER they are found guilty.

>a law is not just if it makes a criminal of the majority

Gonna have to stop you there. A majority of niggers are rapists and theives. Doesn't make it okay.

I someone misses a court date, they should not have their bail increased. They should be held in jail anytime they are arrested, ever again. Yes we know they didn't mean to ... yes, we know you're sorry ... yes we know that was a long time ago ... RELEASE IS DENIED, COURT IS DISMISSED.

Grant release, or jail them. Money should never be a factor.

So you admit you are a nigger, great.
Just go away.

I'm a BEA so let me keep my job please.