Brit/pol/ NFL London edition

How about you fucking Take a Knee, pals?

#TakeaKnee

There is literally nothing wrong with Tyrone and Trayvon hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES TYRONE ! STRAIGHT DOWN THE GARDEN PATH, THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!
PEDRO COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE SLICES MY UNCLES THROAT, HIS NECK IS SEPARATING FROM HIS BODY, NICE LITTLE STAB AS HE GOES DOWN!
TYRONE DODGES MAH DAD WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS BASEBALL BAT, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE DOOR. SLAMS THE CLOSING IT INTO MY GRANDMA'S HEAD! WHAT A TOUCHDOWN.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES ME MAW DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A NAUGHTY LITTLE SHOVE FRICKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE LANDING AND STRAIGHT INTO ME SISTER!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: nfl-london-games-2018-oakland-raiders-v-seattle-seahawks-at-wembley-stadium_oakland-raiders-face-sea (640x360, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ricepedia.org/rice-as-food/the-global-staple-rice-consumers
youtu.be/bkfFR1yMKeA
efficiencyiseverything.com/calorie-per-dollar-list/
scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
we.riseup.net/assets/389236/Kaczynski Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
scribd.com/document/385584191/can-life-prevail-by-pentti-linkola-2009
marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KmVIYY3hpso
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/11/my-time-detention-centre-almost-destroyed-my-humanity
youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ke0-bInE
youtu.be/2rdy65oMFz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is my thread everyone get out

Get out i'm taking over this gaff

right boss

Alri m9

>3.5 billion people depend on rice for more than 20% of their daily calories

ricepedia.org/rice-as-food/the-global-staple-rice-consumers

>For about 520 million people in Asia, most of them poor or very poor, rice provides more than 50% of the caloric supply.

>20%
>100%
Pick one

My team will beat your team
And you suck cause you like that team
My team will win the big game
Your team will not

Master Brew knocked it out of the park again lads;
youtu.be/bkfFR1yMKeA
#basedblackman #rap #maga #awoo

Attached: BASED & REDPILLED.gif (367x219, 523K)

>more than 50%
>poor/very poor
done a number on you mate.
you're making yourself look silly now.

Start buying racist antiques.

Attached: 100_0780.jpg (4000x3000, 2.1M)

>50%
>100%
Pick one

Old racist shit is goat

Attached: ab9ac184b776de099797e71cd1ece201.jpg (446x648, 55K)

They still don't eat 10kg a week to themselves do they? That would be way over 20% of their daily calories you fucking absolute mongoloid. Just shut up and accept that you were wrong. No amount of statistics will ever prove you right. Go and buy a 10kg bag and try to eat it yourself in a week if you still don't understand. Spastic.

Yes, and their caloric intake is a lot lower than that pof the west. None of them eats 10kg to themselves a week you absolute moron. That would feed a massive family for more than a week.

Simpler times.

Attached: darkie_tooth_paste.jpg (208x360, 14K)

You are an idiot.

>It’s another go to the chemist and wait behind half a dozen foreign cunts who can’t speak English episode

It’s all so tiresome.

Sexist, too

Attached: 2E71697D00000578-3318841-image-a-2_1447539169152.jpg (634x830, 195K)

10kg of rice is 1800 calories a day for a week.
How many 'massive familes' can survive on 1800 calories a day you clown?

You should be too busy working to stand in line at a chemist. Get it delivered, or get your dutiful wife to pick it up for you while you are at work.
Also get a job faggot.

An hours labour will provide enough food/calorific intake for a week.

prove me wrong.

This was the original point, and on paper it is true, lads come on.

>eating rice
>mongoloids actually do this

nice trips, but no, the roster of africans shipped in from all over the country that plays at the stadium that is the shortest distance from my home address will beat the roster of africans shipped in from all over the country that practices at the stadium that is the shortest distance from your home address.

WOOOOO YEEAAA let us consume alcohol and high caloric name brand snacks while we sit around and watch a screen of both of our africans chasing a ball.

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1407032954956.jpg (858x990, 134K)

Your own statistic show that the rice only accounts for 50% of their daily intake, max. They have to eat other foods with that rice. You have absolutely no idea how much rice 10kg is, do you? It's a lot. I buy 10kg bags and it lasts me over 6 months even if I eat quite a lot of it. It doesn't matter how many calories are in it. Nobody eats 10kg of rice in one week, not even close. Try it you fucking moron. Go on. Your whole family combined couldn't do it.

You said 10kg was a week's worth of rice. It isn't.

Who else has taken the classic music pill?

Attached: 82B95155-F32C-43A7-9CCA-34FECD669D09.jpg (850x400, 62K)

Classical*

>start eating food that has no nutritional value

Attached: 1448562285081.png (241x319, 44K)

>working on a Saturday

This is a middle class board my friend, plebs not welcome

take the progpill

flour, white bread, sugar, oats and ramen all provide 2000 calories less than dollar/pound.

$7 provides a weeks (7days)
worth of calories
efficiencyiseverything.com/calorie-per-dollar-list/

i said its enough food/calories for a week.

10 cans of lager also provides your daily intake of calories

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>1 thread a day on this fucking calorie restriction on convenience foods (pizza) proposal
>similar if not more restrictive measures already exist in US states and european countries

Why are they so fucking obsessed with us?

He’s done a number on you

take the 1934pill

Attached: kz.jpg (1340x754, 99K)

You say middle class, I say lazy faggot.
Get your finger out lad.

Have you seen that one Canadian poster that really hates Britain?

Attached: AngloVLesserRaces.jpg (666x491, 105K)

We’ve done a number on you

>Family of 5 in chinkland
>need 7000-14000 calories per week per person
>35000-70000 per week for the family
>"over 50% comes from rice for poor familes"
>10kg rice = 13000
>50% = 18000-35000

chinky families easily go through 10kg rice a week.

Is he the one that rage posts and floods those hilarious canadian collapse threads?

Why should I work weekends?

impossible, im protected.

Attached: 14777777.png (718x634, 66K)

READ THESE
JAMES MASON - SIEGE
scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
DAVID MYATT - GUIDE TO THE TACTICS AND STRATEGY OF REVOLUTION
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE - THE TURNER DIARIES and HUNTER
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
THEODORE KACZYNSKI - INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE and ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
we.riseup.net/assets/389236/Kaczynski Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How.pdf
RAGNAR REDBEARD - MIGHT IS RIGHT
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
PENTTI LINKOLA - CAN LIFE PREVAIL?
scribd.com/document/385584191/can-life-prevail-by-pentti-linkola-2009
MAO TSE-TUNG - ON GUERILLA WARFARE
marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf

Attached: 1519975695316.jpg (787x750, 383K)

Eat more wholemeal grain.

why does everyone hate us? serious question.

W H A T E V E R
I T
T A K E S

euros on Jow Forums suck EU dick as much as they pretend otherwise and are both tsundere and a little jealous about brexit
burgers love a good 'crazy authoritarian europe' story and they don't hear about european craziness because it never gets translated
canadians are all-round retarded in general

I still don’t get how this makes all the redneck potatonigger Appalachian drunks chimp out so hard. OMGURF DA DARKIE DONE KNEED THA GRASS! Call presudunt Trump! Lol

It is more productive than shitposting?

While I'm partial to a bit of Bach or Vivaldi, I've been high on the British folk pill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmVIYY3hpso

I think it's such an intimate and homely way to feel more attached to this Sceptred Isle and the people who've occupied it, built it up, provided for it and fought and died for it before us.

Attached: a936acce844d19df79da79ff6f371ea3.jpg (800x1234, 148K)

Bonbons, my dear, if you want to make our Hicks chimp out, you need to hit their insecurities. Like how those kneeling darkies are better paid, more often laid, and have it proverbially made! They on the other hand ... don’t. ;)

Productive for who? I hate working for ‘the man’, I’m paid reasonably well but working so Shlomo can buy another Yacht is not what I want from life.

Relaxing and chattmg on 4chins is a decent way to spend free time.

Start your own business.
Work and shitpost at the time
???
actual profit!

Stop LARPing

Attached: 4272.jpg (1920x1198, 488K)

>tfw the Orange Lodge have just marched passed our street playing "pack up your troubles in your old kit bag" with big drums and flutes etc

Sure it was the lodge we don't get any other huge marching bands like that around here,

I’m planning on starting my own business with inheritance money actually.

Fucking hell they're still marching past, must be a huge procession

Glasgow?

Liverpool lad

It’s really not

Attached: 307F3951-9005-481C-8DF0-750147896328.jpg (680x383, 44K)

Didn’t know there were Orange marches in Liverpool. Thought it was mainly Irish Catholics down there.

What is MI6's political ideology?

esoteric rabbinical globalism

Thoughts on this saudi journalist shit lads

What are (((they))) up to?

YOU KNOW HOW YOU BEAT THE KNEE?
Take one yourself and laugh
If everyone took a knee for the anthem and made a joke of it. The negros would quit it the next week.

Attached: 810C545F-0304-47D9-940C-3AA46A5FBD9C.jpg (773x452, 242K)

esoteric left-wing islamic james bondism

International Jewry

Just the Saudi government culling stray dogs as they see it.

He was in one the other day posting dozen upon dozen of pictures of shitskin kids in British schools.

Yes, they've been parading here yearly since the early 1800s, we have both prodies and catholics, te parades are not as strong as they used to be but they're still going strong.

Can still hear the drums in the distance, always makes me think of old 1700s line infantry drummers lol

Christ almighty, you're fucking retarded mate. Go eat only the foods you've listed for a month and see what happens to you.

fucking lol, check this one out lads

The 'bankers the bonuses' Guardian has let the dude responsible for the biggest single day loss in UK banking history write an article about how he's being mistreated by the home office because he's soon to be deported

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/11/my-time-detention-centre-almost-destroyed-my-humanity

Choice quote:

> The food is tasteless and unvaried: rice, chicken, curry, sausages, chips, zero seasoning

Attached: a11.jpg (750x763, 133K)

Do people over in your country actually go and watch the NFL when it comes over? Or is it like soccer in the USA where people don't only not watch it, they mock it?

lol, I remember, I think the food price posting broke his mind. Leafs are strangely nationalistic when it suits them

>Live-Action-Role-Play
I never said I ran my own business. I am lazier than the other user. I am just shitposting my way to heaven.

I wish you luck!

It's more of a novelty but yes lots do go and watch

>I've been high on the British folk pill myself.
I remember going to some folk festivals in this country a few ago and seeing scummy leftist hippy-looking people selling stuff with 'folk against fascism' on it and being irritated by it.

Know a guy that loves it, but he also has flashbacks to Bosnia and seeing a guy pitchforked to death in the drivers seat of a burning bus so I suppose any numbing distraction is good

Folk music is slave morality music

>but he also has flashbacks to Bosnia and seeing a guy pitchforked to death in the drivers seat of a burning bus

Attached: waitwhat.jpg (267x323, 7K)

I saw a ton of people in NFL shirts this morning heading towards London at the train station

>The guards took him to the block, removed the blade and took him to the plane in full shackles. The plane waited for him. I suppose at a cost of £5,000 to deport someone on a charter flight, it would be a huge waste of taxpayers’ money to fail to deliver him on to that plane and across the Sahara.

He's right. That does sound like a waste of money compared to the likely thousands upon thousands of pounds this guy would probably cost the state in terms of medical expenses, (eventual) school fees, public infrastructure and likely housing and welfare.

We should just let everyone stay here regardless of their right to be here...

how about we cut off your food supply with the exception of potatoes and see if you die or not.

Folk music can have any message, a lot of it is hippy crap but nothing says it has to be

How big is american football you you guys ? I mean do you play it at all.One of my buddies in highschool was from england and he actually was into it

any of you faggots at battle of ideas in London? Seen some pol-looking audience members here; had some guy earlier mention Barbara Spectre on a Q&A on the EU, panel obviously didn't respond.

thick as a brick desu lads

How are they left-wing?

And I thought they fought islamism?

It’s not music of the gods though.

we call it Queer's Rugby. nobody would choose it over rugby but if it's the only thing available then...

Barely played, rugby is much better
Our top national League plays in city parks
People watch it becuase it's a novelty, if its a permanent team people would get bored

There's also going to MLB series in London in 2019.

What's the "music of the gods"?

Ive never watched a game, never played it and never known anyone who talks about it or cares about it.

A lot of the contemporary scene is full of self-righteous twats unfortunately, with crappy principles, but the Traditional stuff can be really powerful and numinous.

youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ke0-bInE

As I said to the dude above, a lot of the contemporary stuff is utter, lefty-loopy crap. Success-loathing, Stalinist moaning about "greedy bankers" from the likes of Billy Bragg (who aside from being a tit who writes lyrics for the lowest common denominator seems fairly intelligent).

But the old stuff about life on the sea or the love of a comely shepherd girl or a love of your homeland I think really taps into an intimacy with those who've gone before us that modern globalism and its proponents try so hard to stamp out.

youtu.be/2rdy65oMFz8

It isnt cos were not faggots, nogs, or roidheads. Rugby is the game

>Jow Forums looking

What, autists mumbling 'y-you too' at everything?