HAPPENING GLOBAL WARMING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1517369954030.png (606x784, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joannenova.com.au/2018/10/first-audit-of-global-temperature-data-finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/
meteoswiss.admin.ch/home/climate/climate-change-in-switzerland/temperature-and-precipitation-trends.html
meteoswiss.admin.ch/product/output/climate-data/climate-trends-processing/ths200m0/swiss/year/1961-trend/climatetrend_ths200m0_swiss_year_1961-trend_e.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0kcoMDFHbro
youtube.com/watch?v=OwPEWFZ1OoA&t=2s
publish.csiro.au/AS/pdf/AS06018
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's because its causing the polar vortex to collapse.

It's Midterms and the DEMs need more money!
Donate, today!

Here it is almost 30°C so I guess you could call it weather. The climate changes all the time with or without us.

I'm from Siberia. And there is obvious warming.
We usually had snow at the end of September before but nowadays its mid-October already and it's not even close to snowing.
According to the forecast there might be snow only at the start of November.
That's kinda crazy.

THATS WHY WE CALL IT CLIMATE CHANGE AND NOT GLOBAL WARMING ANYMORE FUCKING GOY.

Attached: 15EC6531-B0E3-4015-B0BE-1BE7AC72333A.jpg (600x737, 84K)

These cunts have an excuse for everything.

>Global warming also impacts weather patterns
>"HURR WEATHER IS NOW BIZARRE GLOBAL WARMING BTFO"

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 59K)

joannenova.com.au/2018/10/first-audit-of-global-temperature-data-finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/

Fuck off nigger jew.

>Confirming what I just said
Global temperature increases will adjust pressure systems and temperatures but overall global temperature is increasing you dumb fucking leaf.

It destroys the entire "global warming" narrative and proves the entire "science" is based on faulty/amateurish data, good thing you read.

Except Global Warming theory has stated what is observed in the article will be happening as temperature increases, but hey you don't know shit about global warming to begin with so I'm not surprised you didn't know this. That, or you're being intentionally dense.

If you want some real evidence that global warming is overblown, check out the recent audit of the the primary global temperature record. Turns out the data set used by the United Nations is full of glaring errors and mistakes that throw all their conclusions into doubt.

>6 million square miles of Florida’s coastline will be underwater by 2010 if we don’t sign this climate agreement and send huge amounts of taxpayer funded gibs to the third world while not doing anything to curb their rampant polluting

Attached: 16822D71-2E6F-4D58-A8D1-056603145392.jpg (840x464, 207K)

>believing the global warming hoax
sad to see the upcoming generations falling for this jewish trap when even boomers were able to tell the jews to fuck off

>80 degrees celcius temperature average
>-46 celcius avg
>Boat 100m inland taking sea temperatues

You clearly are retarded.

Holy crap, it's worse than I even thought it was.

>Lost the argument
>Spouting NPC tier bullshit response with NPC meme

Attached: 1532300377188.gif (900x1200, 465K)

No one cares about anecdotal evidence, you retard.
meteoswiss.admin.ch/home/climate/climate-change-in-switzerland/temperature-and-precipitation-trends.html
meteoswiss.admin.ch/product/output/climate-data/climate-trends-processing/ths200m0/swiss/year/1961-trend/climatetrend_ths200m0_swiss_year_1961-trend_e.pdf

If temperatures are increasing, then temperatures are increasing. There's no two ways about it.

>t.NPC

>1 temperature reading is bad thus HOAX IMPEACH DRUMPFFFFFF
Wow great fucking argument. Too bad there's a massive pile of evidence which shows global warming as occuring.
>Angry NPC noises

>it's worse than I even thought it was.
and you are? what a weird way to speak, NPC

>Wow great fucking argument. Too bad there's a massive pile of evidence which shows global warming as occuring.
lets see it then

Attached: npc 1.png (358x371, 118K)

>Still hasn't read the study
>still shilling

Jews gotta jew.

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN

LET IT SNOW

Attached: winter chan.jpg (548x548, 66K)

I disagree with you. Therefore you are an NPC.

Could someone explain to me why anyone would lie about global warming? I don’t understand what anyone could gain from it. I do however understand why some companies would call it a hoax try to make people believe it’s not real.

Does not compute. You are An NPC. Beep boop.

That’s something an NPC would say

>WINTER STILL EXISTS SO GLOBAL WARMING IS A LIE

literal brainlets

No you fucking double nigger. We are entering a grand solar minimum and will be cooling globally for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=0kcoMDFHbro

If tHeRe iS GloBal WarMinG ExpLain AlL THe sNow

That's not how it works retard. Increase in heat increases precipitation. Increase moisture in the air also leads to a lot of snow in the cooler seasons. That has literally already been predicted.

No we are cooling now. The sun's tsi is going down, and temps go down with it. Do a little fucking research, Al Gore. You are a decade behind.

I know you are, but what am I?

>Hur dur it was warmer the past few years so man must be warming up the plant
>doesn't matter that its colder this year than the past few years climate change still exists because of man
You just can't accept that you are wrong. Even if it was getting warmer big fucking deal, and if it was getting colder than good because I hate fucking mosquitoes.

Shutting down certain industries such as goal, oil companies, etc.

Don't underestimate the potential for people to lie to gain their goal. Try doing the experiments for yourself and see if you agree or don't. I agree we put out a lot of carbon. I honestly don't see why carbon would "build up more heat" and "warm" the planet than let's say nitrogen or oxygen.

Plus I think it's the human destiny to burn all the oil in the planet out.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwPEWFZ1OoA&t=2s

Looks like we’re going to have to adapt like we did during the ice age.

>that thing we've been saying is going to happen any year now for the past 50 years is really truly going to happen this time no backsies. really! believe us and give us more funding.

publish.csiro.au/AS/pdf/AS06018

The climate is incredibly complex. It is controlled by the Sun and space weather. Humans play very little role in shaping the climate. Our input is negligible. AGW is a tax scam, lie, and new religion.

As long as we ship the coal to China and don’t burn it in America there won’t be global warming. China is on a different planet.

You fucking retard, its not global warming or even cooling, its always been both, the climate changes over time... always fucking has and even a retard should be able to see that just by looking at history.

So yes climate change is real, the Earth the Sun the solar system and our galaxy are all in continuous flux and motion, all of it affects our climate. However man and his contributions in context is so minute it has virtually fuck all impact... in other words its just one big nothing burger

Its a huge international tax grab from rich to poor countries. Rather than have income distribution WITHIN a country, global warming allows the globalists to have weath transfers between countries. In other words, If you come from a country with a Protestant work ethic, they'll take your money and give it to some dude smoking opium.

Like most issues facing the West, it's a bunch of little factors all hitting at once. It lets revolutionary LARP'ers pretend they're saving the world. It gives a pretext for giving money and power to the UN. A lot of people are trying to make their name/fame based on being leading experts on the topic. There is some fact behind global climate change that actual scientists are earnestly trying to study.
It's not just one error, it's a ton of little errors, coupled with an extreme scarcity of global data throughout most of the period the report claims to cover, and methodological errors that throw most of their limited data into question. Taken together, it's a pretty damning indictment of the biggest data set used to support the global warming narrative.

Idiot. The ice age was caused by the lack of human pollution. Then we drove gas guzzlers and ended the ice age. Now we need to stop driving so much or we will have a fire age.

Climate change is about denying access to the raw data the "climate scientists" use.

The "climate scientists" then come up with conclusions that require more government funds and more headcount for their "research".

It is theft plus sitting on your ass and making sure the public doesn't have access to the raw data.

climate change = data cartel

>localized weather and climate are the same thing

Fucking retard.

Daily reminder that sun manipulation is causing climate change

Attached: DARPA_Logo.jpg (2261x1159, 845K)

This is just so fucking stupid. I can't even.

If I disagree with you does that make me an NPC? I don’t want to be an NPC.

>if you dont fall for global warming then you are an anti trump liberal
A-are you retards really trying to pull out the vaccine discourse tactics on global warming?

Do you worry. It was meant to be stupid. Kinda scary you didn’t realize that.

>republicans still using the term "global warming" when scientists use climate change now

it's almost as if you guys don't give a fuck about facts and only care about your own feelings on the subject.

>look this place has snow
>look this disproves global warming
>what's a lodgikal phallusee?

You laid the sarcasm on pretty heavy. But anyone who isnt a 30 year old beeper should have been able to pick up on it.

30 year old beeper detected

How could the climate not change?

t. NPC

I’m 31.

So sad. Can you even think?

christ you are both beepers

GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM
RAND SOLAR MINIMUM G
AND SOLAR MINIMUM GR
ND SOLAR MINIMUM GRA
D SOLAR MINIMUM GRAN
SOLAR MINIMUM GRAND
SOLAR MINIMUM GRAND
OLAR MINIMUM GRAND
LAR MINIMUM GRAND S
AR MINIMUM GRAND SO
R MINIMUM GRAND SOL
MINIMUM GRAND SOLA
MINIMUM GRAND SOLAR
INIMUM GRAND SOLAR
NIMUM GRAND SOLAR M
IMUM GRAND SOLAR MI
MUM GRAND SOLAR MIN
UM GRAND SOLAR MINI
M GRAND SOLAR MINIM
GRAND SOLAR MINIMU
GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM

Attached: sby111jal -- 166 -- lgs111sqn'.png (840x611, 436K)

Have you seen some of the responses in this thread? No way to be sure anymore, with how shilled and toxic every thread is now.

Beepers were just a little before my time.

NPC. maximum cringe. Return to reddit immediately.

That's why they changed it to "climate change". They can never be wrong.

Attached: 1539272755620.png (555x606, 229K)

This is correct. Good for you, fren.

Climate change is real. But trust Jow Forums to be retarded, science-denying conspiracy theorists.

This.

this. autumn blfo

Hey you did some thinking! Very predictable response though. Are you an NPC?

You'll be complaining when the next big Russian freeze happens. Enjoy the warm (still freezing) weather while it lasts

Climate change is not the same as global warming tho, Muhammad.

Wow, your response has so predictable. Did David Brock give you that one? Are you an NPC?

I rate this response 100% NPC. No thought went into this response.

>straw man fallacy
Pathetic. Jow Forums really is the dumbest place on the internet.

t. NPC

Nice work, doing the work if the Jews in power and all. Have fun paying that carbon tax to go to all of those poor brown people.

This .

t. Muhammad

Polar vortex is weather modification jargon. I had literally never heard that term before a few years ago. Same with these bombogenesis storms. Interesting they literally call strong storms bombs now ain’t it?

Say something original to prove you are not an NPC

KEK agreed

Global warming is indeed real.
The climate does indeed change.

Is it anthroprogenic due to CO2? No, it absolutely is not.

Attached: tlx111bhq -- 0445 -- foj111ube'.jpg (582x240, 79K)

No, the burden of proof is on you. Say something to prove that you are not an NPC.

They're literally the same thing you fucking retard.

Good posts.

>doesn't have an argument
Pathetic.

Eddy minimum soon

Attached: 1523179263923.png (1370x533, 90K)

No it clearly isn't. Have you been alive the past three decades? Fucking dumbshit nigger. Also, obligatory NPC. When is this gay ass new meme going to go away? Oh well, you are an NPC anyway. Go take your vaccine like a good little drone.

Well you are just repeating what I say, but making little changes. That’s why I suspect you are an NPC. You need to prove you can have independent thought.

Or worse...

Attached: hno111xcq -- 0449 -- mla111flc'.jpg (720x468, 69K)

He is a thick as pig shit Burger ,what can you expect .

Yes it is due to human activity you FUCKING. MORON.

>he thinks I'm going to believe some friendless virgin NEET on Jow Forums instead of the world's leading climate scientists
All of my keks.

Named after John Eddy. Yes, user. You are correct. Entering a grand solar minimum called the Eddy Minimum. Gunna get very cold, and very hungry all around the world, very soon.

You need to prove that you are not an NPC or a bot.

Being this much dumb on here .

Looks like you are stuck in a loop. Nice interacting with you. I’m going to continue my quest now.

Global warming is not climate change

Reminder that research has shown that ice ages in the past came on very quickly. As if someone just flipped a switch. Prepare your angus my frens. Get seeds. Learn to grow shit. Learn forgotten skills.

Yes, keep searching for some life inside you, NPC. You will never find it. Prolly should just kys.

reminder::
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs

Your shit science is bunk give it up. If anything it’s not anthropogenic and unfortunately we’re still very reliant on the sun.