God isn't real

God isn't real.
We're all going to die, and there's nothing....just nothing

There is no mystical force behind the universe, nothing happens unless you make it happen. There are no guardian angels, no words of power, no secret portals to other worlds. The universe is a bland stochastic slate of randomly bouncing balls.

This life is a hell, there is no reason for our existence. We are pointless creatures born into a universe that doesn't care whether we exist at all. You are a programmed machine, governed by your hormones and animal impulses. Your consciousness is an illusion.

This is the horrible truth of the world we live in. This is a truth so horrifying that it gradually gnaws away both mind and body, until you are an empty broken shell of a person who craves the warm embrace of a comfortable lie.

This world is hell. This world is hell. This world is hell, and we need to escape.

Attached: 1536304956046.png (666x666, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah probably

But user...miracles happen every morning, noon and night...IF you believe!

Attached: 0905181152.jpg (1836x1836, 202K)

If this was 2013-2016 you'd be flooded with fedora memes by now.
Consider yourself lucky, son.

It is very unlikely that any sort of god exist. What’s with all the negativity though? Maybe you should exercise more or smoke some weed or something.

I for one am glad to see an Argie this deluded and miserable

In my country we have a strange Easter tradition. The men go around the houses and gently whip women and girls in an effort to keep them fertile. On the 30th of April we also burn a witch (made from wood) to chase out winter. Do you think people do these things because they make sense, or because people believe they truly work? No, they do it, because it's fun. On these holidays you're supposed to meet your friends and family and get drunk together.

I don't believe in God, but I also believe it doesn't matter if He exists or not. If living a Christian life leads to happiness and the continuation of my people, then that's enough for me.

But I'm sure this is just a "Blackpill thread #47" created to demoralize people, so you should still kill yourself OP.

Kys

PIIIIICCKLEEEEE *burp* RIIIIIIICKK

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_30_at_3.17.00_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 69K)

In other news
>fire is hot

You are mostly right OP, except technically consciousness can't be an illusion. Conscious experience itself is the only thing that can't be an illusion by definition, since even if the contents of consciousness are illusory the experience of illusion is still an experience that is occurring. Even if the contents of that experience are being constructed by a simulation the experience is still happening.

With this in mind, what you do to modify your conscious experience and improve your psychological well-being still matters, and so nihilism makes no sense even when acknowledging the ultimate futility of existence.

Attached: 1529341024030[1].png (419x536, 391K)

If my economy decayed 53% in less than a year like yours i would totally think that

The only right answer

let me drop some wisdom on you
>God isn't real.
He is, but that's not a guarantee that things are great for humanity.
>We're all going to die, and there's nothing....just nothing
Yeah true to an extent.
>There is no mystical force behind the universe, nothing happens unless you make it happen. There are no guardian angels, no words of power, no secret portals to other worlds. The universe is a bland stochastic slate of randomly bouncing balls.
Nah, there is certainly mysticism and we don't know everything about reality. We may be wrong about most of it still.
>This life is a hell, there is no reason for our existence. We are pointless creatures born into a universe that doesn't care whether we exist at all. You are a programmed machine, governed by your hormones and animal impulses. Your consciousness is an illusion.
Yeah most of this is true, but there is a reason for your existence. Just not necessarily one that you'll like.
>This is the horrible truth of the world we live in. This is a truth so horrifying that it gradually gnaws away both mind and body, until you are an empty broken shell of a person who craves the warm embrace of a comfortable lie.
Yeah pretty much.
>This world is hell. This world is hell. This world is hell, and we need to escape.
Truest thing you've said.

Based and redpilled, nihilistic derridism BTFO

Excellent!

That’s a beautiful sentiment flip-bro

/thread

This is a bit of a fallacy,
It's at least 50/50 that God exists or doesn't, based on the fact that we know consciousness can exist, order and complexity can evolve out of small pockets of greater disorder, and that consciousness seems to be able to manipulate its environment with greater cunning as it evolves
It's an argument kind of related to the now popular simulation theory, but if you took it to an even broader scale, and in the real world; that is to say, God would not simply be our simulation overlords, but the lord of the universe

it didnt?

There is a thought I have been having that is not fully formed but it goes like this: if consciousness were not ever present we could not be conscious of this moment. It just makes no sense to assume consciousness ends at death because then it would be as if this moment never were.

God is real and he loves you. But due to free will you must conciously accept his grace and salvation. Its all up to your decission and if you just look you will find God all around and within

Contradictory nonsense.

Just start lifting, user. That will solve your problems.

Attached: 1539050242004.png (600x1078, 485K)

consciousness=/= free will

Attached: 1510975072880.jpg (300x450, 48K)

I love how the people that say being gay is a choice chose to believe in the tooth fairy or whatever

fake news

If it exists, I will bloody well murder it as soon as I have a chance, as should anyone with morality and ethic values.

Attached: 1538741079015.png (250x250, 81K)

I don't understand the rationale for the last sentence of this.

Whats it called when a person wants to extract as much pleasure as possible from life without caring about morality and ethics?

being superstitious is a choice.
a bad choice.

nonono
We have proof that we have simulations as we run some here in our world. Therefore it is infintely likely we are in a simulation because we have proven that they can exist and there's a 1 chance / number of simulations that we're the real world.
The argument does rely on data we have.
We have no data on god at all so you can't make that jump in logic.

we found the 11-year old edgelord

Escape where?
For what?
Stop lsd bro

Nice

Hedonism?

youre missing the massive amount of spiritual geoglyphing on the ground user, get in on the translations before the goyim shutter down

Attached: 30728558924_57af1a2ce2_b.jpg (1024x682, 187K)

I rather not risk unbelief.
The consequences suck for a few years of human life.
Best take the safe route because if you’re wrong about God not existing, there isn’t much excuse when you die.

>This is the horrible truth of the world we live in. This is a truth so horrifying that it gradually gnaws away both mind and body, until you are an empty broken shell of a person who craves the warm embrace of a comfortable lie.
Why do you try so hard to act like that's the case even though everything you're saying is just a feel-good cope? It's you patting yourself on the back and telling yourself it's all okay because none of it matters, there's nothing horrifying about it in the slightest.

You've made your world hell by rejecting god and accepting a horrible "truth".

All you have to do is believe user.

So ? quit complaining like a little bitch and he thankful for what you have

not everyone has an iq low enough to make self-delusion a simple task

Religion was made for pussies like you that can't live with the fact that life has an end and that nothing really means anything unless we give it meaning

You don't need a low IQ for that

>LOW IQ

Attached: autism.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Yes

Idk about a God but there is an afterlife and it is based.

>yeah you idiots nothing turned into everything and everything is literally nothing with no meaning, the origins of everything came from nothing! I’m so much higher iq than you believers.

dude just like give yourself psychosis until you believe theres a sky daddy what are you a fedora lmao

Npc

> and we need to escape

there is no escape

If God wasn't real you wouldn't have to say he isn't real.

>there's nothing horrifying about it in the slightest
spoken like a true NPC

What every retard in this thread that thinks OP is an edgelord or some other nonsense fails to recognize (most likely due to their lack of any personal insight) is that the people like him who say it's horrifying love life more than you ever could hope to.

It's only the knowledge that there is so much good in this world and so much to experience which allows true terror to grip one's mind, realizing it will all be destroyed.

Most of you are little babies who have yet to even accept a fraction of existence into your heart. You are weak, and guilty of the very thing that you accuse him of.

Gaaaaaay

even if this is the case what are you even complaining about not like you'll be sitting somewhere after death like , "oh man I really wish I was alive right now.."

Why would you want to escape in the first place ? would you really prefer none existence to existence? none existence sounds boring

God is real. As real as your homosexual tendencies

>It's only the knowledge that there is so much good in this world and so much to experience which allows true terror to grip one's mind, realizing it will all be destroyed.
In other words you're sheltered and want an excuse to spend twenty years "finding yourself" by taking vacations to Europe every six months

We have no technical data that a simulation can be run to simulate a mind, or a few minds accurately, let alone a portion of the universe, but we can make that leap because we think that capability is not too far away

We're all NPC's and some ass hole out there is the real PC

nah thats not right

Or you’re just retarded. There are people surrounded by spiritual phenomena who wish you were right. And no, future predictions and changing the weather is not just schizophrenia.

Attached: 4C5B0C5F-24F5-46D3-BFB7-8E18B5A07DF7.png (479x455, 288K)

Hello Mario NPC

Attached: 1529976527926.jpg (493x197, 57K)

>no words of power
You are sitting on power word: chair right now. Words spoke your world into being. This is a message sent from one of endless worlds separate from yours. To construct this post took thousands of the greatest philosophers of our world. They are not happy with it but compromises had to be made.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs

You mean prove you wrong.
>Protip: I can't, and I appreciate your angle, but when you're at the bottom, you have everything to enjoy and gain.

Attached: AutismoMode.jpg (448x227, 117K)

>God isn't real.
>We're all going to die, and there's nothing....just nothing
>There is no mystical force behind the universe, nothing happens unless you make it happen. There are no guardian angels, no words of power, no secret portals to other worlds. The universe is a bland stochastic slate of randomly bouncing balls.
>This life is a hell, there is no reason for our existence. We are pointless creatures born into a universe that doesn't care whether we exist at all. You are a programmed machine, governed by your hormones and animal impulses. Your consciousness is an illusion.
>This world is hell. This world is hell. This world is hell, and we need to escape.

This is your brain on nihilism
How's that nightmare reality fueled by memes going boludo?

I unironically am anti-life or anti-reality, inasmuch as it seems the plain laws of reality, evolution, scarcity, competition, etc etc have all
conspired to create this current condition of majority-suffering that people call 'life'. I am spiteful towards gravity, atoms, light, and everything else.
I know it is all dumb material with no motive or intent behind it, but in a sense that just makes me even angrier at it. If there was a malevolent deity making
all this happen, at least the suffering would make sense. As it is, it's completely senseless and unjustified and random. I think that's frankly more horrific
than being lorded over by something manifestly evil. That such suffering, violence, misery and death could just emerge randomly from nothingness.

Attached: 1534001040388.jpg (602x904, 75K)

The false hope that we could escape from hell is what makes it so hellish

Attached: 12899358349346.gif (360x270, 2.72M)

>when you're at the bottom, you have everything to enjoy and gain.
=0

Nope, we are here forever. The wicked and corrupted ones start the next cycle in one of the circles of Hell below us.

Attached: Wrath of the lamb.png (901x629, 1.16M)

Just be yourself man

Nietzsche knew all of this he dedicated his life to find reason for us to go on despite those hard truths and look at the outcome his work is 99% misunderstood because only emo teenagers would read him the universe is truly a cold hearted bitch

the world just seems so hopeless

>amerimutt threads instanly get removed
>retarded bait threads like this have to stay
This board is getting worse and worse

Beautifully said

You have no idea of the truth or falsehood of these sweeping claims. As far as we know humans could be living simultaneously in different dimensions. We just don't know. Similar to the possibility that our universe could occupy one bubble in the cosmic foam.

Better to use Christopher Langans Cognitive Theoretical Model of the Universe and apply to deductive logic to concepts about God.

Using this system I have developed a working framework for God's omnipresence in a mathematical sense (not omnipotence or benevolence however)

This has led me to believe in what I call a "stirnerist" God. I am a Stirnerist Creationist. God made us but he doesnt care or love us, there is no objective reason for our being. We might even be entertainment.

I'd share my logic/math but I dont know if Jow Forums is ready yet honestly.

yea dude I was 16 too once

Well evil is only evil because you label it as evil theres no objective point of view to classify whats evil and whats not

So, kys then you retarded faggot, nothing is stopping you other than your weakness.

So? Given that time is infinite and the universe resets you will probably experience infinately many different lives in many different bodies, try to make the best of each one :)

Attached: 1539349757009.jpg (334x506, 42K)