Do leftists actually hate white men?

Is it just a meme or do they really? If so, why? How about leftists irl?

Attached: 3A284B79-2E69-4D6C-AD09-70E668682AB2.jpg (500x600, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone with a non negative IQ will hate white men and how they have destroyed the world

Bish looks like a man with a crooked face lel.

B-But I’m a good person Rajesh. I didn’t ask to be born this way.

Attached: F9AD8EE1-F3E8-4F5F-90D3-5082C7503945.jpg (288x512, 24K)

>fuck the evil white man forcing me to use a toilet bowl to take a shit as opposed to spreading my disease-ridden fecal matter everywhere and shitting up the local river
>God damn the white devil

Attached: shitlet.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

Poo niggers apparently don't...you have some of the most polluted rivers in the world. Do wypipo throw dead cows and trash down the Ganges? Lmao.

left just has a diffrent scapegoat than pol

Yeah no shit their rivers are polluted when they all shit in them during the night. Disgusting savages. As Balkanites, we all have received a taste of Indian "culture" thanks to the subhuman gypsies. Wherever they live a landfill forms.

Attached: tehe.jpg (350x350, 84K)

I already told you why, but you wouldn't listen. Asian women are on the same level as men, spics, shitskins and niggers look at men and see they suck just as much. White women look in front of them and see those who built the world that matters, the majority of the relevant civillization, and realize they did not do jackshit. Cue the jew telling them they dindu muffins because the white men oppressed them, and there you have it.

Attached: 1539334875404.jpg (207x371, 22K)

reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs

Maybe that’s it

lol says the shitbather.

>Do leftists actually hate white men?
Yep

Attached: DF5D2B74-4AC8-45C0-A4F6-C32F58ED5658.gif (499x350, 945K)

I used to think it was a meme for the longest time, but after doing some extensive digging into the subject it turns out it's actually very real.

Kind of makes sense, pander to non-whites and ask them what they want, what do you suppose the answer is going to be.

why do you always post this Jewish cumdumpster?

She’s not Jewish and while she is a cumdumpster, she is a qt.

It's an inferiority complex on their part. They see white men as powerful and privileged. This is why you always see leftist nonwhite women lusting over white men.

she's a cumdumpster for Jews

At least she didn't have bee-stung lips yet.

they hate us cuz they aint us

>Wherever they live a landfill forms
Not for long, because it burns too. Usually when a tyre fire gets out of hand.

Before all this I thought being a white man didn’t really mean anything but now strangely enough they’ve made me belief that I actually am superior. Which is very odd.

Bump, do any of you anons know when peak Jow Forums time actually is. Because I’d save these threads until then next time

Only college age liberals, and washed up, childless middle aged women.

I figured that out when I realized I couldn't be offended by racial slurs. It's like I have a pale suit of armor.

No. Everyone that claims to hate white men is projecting their own self-hatred onto white men because white men, or at least, white culture, western culture, typifies everything these people aren't, can never be (or so they believe), and things they can never have or ever accomplish. They're all self-defeatists that would rather make enemies of those who have succeeded where they have not, as opposed to seeking peace and cooperation with them because they're afraid of failure. So they scapegoat white men in order to make themselves feel better about themselves and their flaws.

Everything these people have, comes from the collective mind of white men and they know it. The entire world has improved in countless ways, mostly because of the work of white men, because of the development of white men's societies and their willingness to share and help others develop as they have.

That's it, that's the root of this. Self-hatred and an inability to look inward and heal the internal wounds wherever they may have come from.

They hate us cause they anus.

Very very high IQ answer

Oh well that’s okay... unless I’m currently in college... and most people my age are liberals... and most of the people who I interact with are my own age. :(

Does the pope shit-out bears while banging children in the woods?

Thats a tranny lads.

Tranny, tranny, she's a manny, aint got a dick, got a man made fanny.

Fuck off she’s the most beautiful woman in the world

Attached: FAAB7745-10A6-4F85-BC1A-26348243891A.gif (500x332, 933K)

hell id fuck him

Based & Redpilled

Most beautiful man, larping as a woman.

larper del gay

If it turns out that she’s a man then I’ll go full homo

Attached: 6F99E6DE-C366-4C05-8E5C-597C1EAF6038.jpg (236x348, 18K)

Bump

(((they))) want rootless wage and work slaves without identity, easily to control and never asking or uprising
thats why their aim is to destroy nations, races and borders - uppermost the white people because they are the only ones who have the ability and a realistic chance to stop their world domination

Yes, they are infected with a virus

Attached: 1535427557315.png (1095x4431, 3.98M)

i know she's so sexy

they call it the leaf simplex virus

What can i say punjabi, words of a guy who shits on the street and fornicate with his own sister.

Women in power are funny creatures. They have an urge to dominate their male peers because of the conditioned inferiority complex and just general physical and mental disadvantage in a field that is mastered by men and built by men. This urge to dominate translates into neutering their own male colleagues into complete passive herbivores, and is displayed on a societal level with what the feminist movement is trying to achieve with males. Since females are far more emotionally intelligent, this neutering is fatal and almost irreversible, to the point where it can be observed that young males, so brainwashed and mentally/verbally eviscerated, actually try to become women and pump themselves full of various drugs, and even go to the extent of sometimes mutilating their sex organs irrecoverably.

Of course this is absolutely unacceptable to the woman in power. She is a woman after all, and the biological need and respect towards a dominant male and dominant male behaviour subconsciously aches within her. All the more so as she finds herself becoming older and still without the innate happiness of a family and strong male partner, while her male colleagues have become softer and lack spine. So what does the aging mid 40's woman do? Especially now as her social policies are causing a greater hit in demographic replacement levels as institutions incentivizing child bearing such as marriage have been destroyed, while the image of child bearing itself has been tainted as an evil of the patriarchal past. She imports savages, that of which pay no mind to her nagging or pleas to stop. No, this is the fetish she craves, the fetish of a strong barbarian, taking and doing as he pleases with her and her tribe. After all, her own males are too weak and failed to protect her and the tribe, its only natural that the weak are to be replaced...

TL;DR: Feminism is the biggest female shit test there is to civilization.

Attached: 1503597928033.jpg (661x661, 43K)

no you stupid fuck, Leftists--and you mean Leftist women by your pic--ae just miserable feminists who dream of a strong man

Attached: 1413945359033.gif (263x228, 1005K)

I’m sorry :(

Bump

Very many of them start out from hating one or several specific white men, usually Daddy, and then go beyond this initial childish grudge to cover the entire demographic, and are thankful to Marxists for giving them an excuse to do so.

Attached: Zienna Eve Sonne Williams 1538399120151.jpg (620x774, 56K)

this! why havent you all taken the poopill yet?

>Non negative iq

Leave it to a faggoty leftist to feel proud about their one-two digit iq. SAD

Bump

Based

Attached: 23A4F0E7-23A7-4D71-A8FC-0BE995D8F72C.jpg (1418x644, 85K)

it can't be denied

democrat party hates white men.
but not everyone who votes democrat agrees with everything the party does.

They want a white man for a husband. When they don't get one, they hate white men, but at the first sign of a white man's availability, watch their panties drop and pride go out the window.

FPBP

Attached: EAC35ADB-440A-4DAB-B285-D5EAFDEFF40A.jpg (1242x1481, 1.76M)

I understand and apologize to you, street shitting, sister raping, open-sewer bathing, wipe-ass-with-bare-hand insect person.

Attached: Trudeau family criticized for overdoing it on their traditional Indian outfits.jpg (908x650, 364K)

Depends on how it's packaged.

Attached: chad.jpg (1200x674, 127K)

But I thought poos were our frens. :(

Attached: C26119AD-704D-4CC0-8AD4-95E28EDDEFF8.jpg (240x193, 24K)

I think they're mostly just trying to rebel against daddy.

Coming from a Poojabian this is rich.

Yeah pretty much so. Just look at it blacks try to emulate us, Asians do the same, and ME ragheads are pissed they still are not any more advanced than their ancestors living in tents.

Chicks do what they think is "popular" (ie. Will grant them social status and acceptance, keeping them safe within the "Tribe" by not being an outcast)

...control what's popular... Control the women.
The weaker men will follow.

Yes, they do.

They hate us.

Attached: 1529071545837.jpg (705x555, 91K)

Attached: qEioZuK.jpg (536x633, 62K)

Don’t talk about Iq you fucking currynigger only asians can compare to us

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-05-29 20-29-23.png (560x748, 471K)

Attached: 1520097222168.jpg (642x960, 62K)

Attached: 1515628548778.jpg (844x755, 115K)

Drafting-fag here; lol.

I want to fuck her face hard

It's self-hate by proxy.

with a passion.

Attached: coalburner4.jpg (1242x1377, 269K)

You worship cows. What more needs to be said, street shitter? You're a primitive half-ape.

"White" is code for Western Civilization and "Men" is just othering up a boogeyman.

Based af

Lol

just ask them, they'll tell you they don't hate white men, they just hate white men who ...
>list of traits associated with hard work, responsibility, and success

Attached: 112344513511.jpg (638x501, 178K)

sierra club are such self loathing faggots...

Attached: 1537882225899.jpg (864x1296, 162K)

if white men destroyed the world, why does everyone want to enter white countries???

Attached: 1485301014763.jpg (425x503, 33K)

White men are the only group left that still holds up to being villified, blamed for everything, but above all, has to take responsibility for his actions. AND HE DOES.
And the leftists cannot stand people who can do that. You don't have to be a white dude to do that, but they set it up so that everybody else is a poor sweet innocent victim that cannot be blamed or held to account for anything now. But those white guys, in spite of the war being waged on him, keep right on going.
That's what happens when you try to destroy a superior race and gender. The left is proving white male supremacy by challenging it and hardening it. And at the same time, waking up more white men to the reality of what's at stake, and creating the enemy they already claimed to have.
White men were never out to "get" anybody. But that's changing thanks to the people who claimed they were, then set out to destroy white men. It's going to be a funny ending with a lot of people getting told where to live when all is said and done.

To enjoy our destructive first world living conditions, and turn them into a third world hole they are used to.

the left does what ever the jews tell them too

I want to die young with her

Attached: Lana.jpg (800x500, 371K)

me too mate, I'll die young with this chubby ass weirdo and be happy

I used to think Lana Rey is ugly as fuck, but she's hot. I wish there were nudes of her, i would love to masturbate while looking at her body.

People hate white men because they're the only people who challenge others to become better versions of themselves. I've noticed overwhelmingly the trait shared by anti-white racists is laziness. Especially women who hate white men.

Once the feminists cause law and order to break down they'll all be raped and murdered.

Good insight

They equate conservatism with fascism for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and they will get to a point where they will openly wish extermination into those who do not tow their line of degeneracy.

Yeah, plumbing is just so awful.

This annoys me a lot

One final bump

I've heard that leftist women are looking for reasons to like euro-males, but the problem is that the males that support their beliefs are overwhelmingly pussies rather than men.

SO they resent the soiboys around them because their not acting like the real men their female bodies instinctually are looking for.

Attached: 1490416335192.jpg (485x768, 121K)

>they're**
Kurac... ajme meni.

How big do you think her penis is?

At least a healthy six inches.

Nice trips bro

sexy and delicious trips of truth

Attached: 12389472394.jpg (807x533, 70K)