F-35 MORE SERIOUS PROBLEMS with American most expensive Flying Toilet

Exorbitant cost, multiple failures, years overdue: A recap of the ongoing F-35 calamity (VIDEO).

As the entire F-35 fleet was yet again grounded for technical inspections, in the wake of its first crash in September.
RT looks at the abject history and prospects of the most expensive Pentagon program in history.
Over $300 billion has been spent on the project to create a state-of-the-art fifth-generation multi-role fighter since 1992, with the eventual cost likely to easily cross the trillion dollar threshold, unless the Pentagon decides that enough is enough.

Despite being introduced into service in 2015, the jets, which cost about $100 million each to manufacture had a readiness rate of 55 percent -
which meant that almost half the planes were not capable of actually performing a mission, either due to maintenance, breakages, or design faults that made them unsafe.
rt.com/usa/441182-f35-crashes-fuel-budget/

WHEN TRUMP WILL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FLYING JUNK ??

Attached: F-35_FLYING TOILET.jpg (1024x553, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vindy.com/news/2018/feb/11/plane-crash-near-moscow-kills-all-board-today/?nw
nehandaradio.com/2016/12/25/russian-military-plane-crashes-black-sea-killing-92/
themoscowtimes.com/news/infamous-st-petersburg-troll-farm-set-on-fire-63130
rt.com/news/441143-poland-forest-us-forces/
esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a53734/f-35-thunderstorm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learning to how manufacture a next-gen aircraft is valuable engineering knowledge and makes it worth it, assuming the stupid globalist pieces of shit in charge didn't let the Chinese grab the data

We need billion dollar jets.... the crying from Russia would be epic...

LOOK WHAT the Iranians are doing...

Attached: IRANIAN Lamborghini Murcielago SV.png (900x506, 773K)

Taking 4 years to reverse engineer a consumer automobile with the government's best engineers?

your point is stupid, I hope you realize that.

You're using a memeflag, so everything you say is invalid

lel and remember the Iranian’s “4th Gen Fighter” which was just an F-5 with an additional vertical stab welded on?

Do I smell a sequel?

Attached: The_Pentagon_Wars.jpg (265x377, 23K)

FUCK YOU WE DON'T WANT YOUR SHITTY PLANES!

Nice meme-flag Ivan.

Attached: IVANFACE.png (398x400, 97K)

Knew it was a meme flag before I opened the thread

>the entire F-35 fleet was yet again grounded for technical inspections, in the wake of its first crash in September.
Unlike Boris and Natasha, we actually believe we can fix the problem, and more importantly that it's worth fixing the problem. We don't just write off our dead pilots.
vindy.com/news/2018/feb/11/plane-crash-near-moscow-kills-all-board-today/?nw

nehandaradio.com/2016/12/25/russian-military-plane-crashes-black-sea-killing-92/

And? The door-latches don't work after the first month and the bearings all rust out and fail after the first two years. Total engine rebuild on the way.

SURE SHIT BURGER faggot...LMAO

(sorry don't have time to click on your links...)

Attached: Space-Shuttle-Challenger disaster 1986.jpg (1247x827, 217K)

Oh great, this guy again...

This is what happens when you design and build war machines in peacetime

Oh great, shitty flying American junk F-35 again...

Attached: 1387167803256.png (491x474, 548K)

Why hide your flag?

>daily russian shill thread who uses a hippie flag
>100+ american newfags respond

every time

lmao flying toilet this is good

>rt
reminder the su-57 has been in development just as long, maybe even longer and still hanst been built, it is estimated the engines will take another ten years to build, clearly america is superior

Attached: usa.jpg (3300x2550, 767K)

To trigger some faggots...LOL

Attached: giphy-2.gif (250x166, 227K)

He's either Russian or Chinese

>dat F-15

Pathetic
The program is a joke but it doesnt make you better you fucking hippie faggot
SHOW FLAG

We are at peace right now?
Are you an npc user?

I respond with derision, season the field and back out and hide this shit

>most expensive Flying Toilet
it has a built in toilet?

russian, they are desperate to hype up their weaponry for foreign markets and the f35 is a huge threat for their industry, thats why they are pushing the s-400 on the markets, they cant build a better plane so they are gonna try and shill their sam missiles instead

OK, give me a minute

The F-16 is underrated imo. Brilliant feat of engineering.

they stopped developing it "temporarily" because it has so many problems and they are doubting its combat readyness haha

1986? You went back to 1986 and a ROCKET?
Wow, let's talk about Russian Space Failures...
Aleksei Ledovsky Andrei Mitkov, Sergei Shiborin, Maria Gromova, Alexei Ledowsky, Serenty Schriborin, Pyotr Dolgov, Ivan Kachur. The Nedelin catastrophe, Valentin Bondarenko, Vladislav Volkov, Georgi Dobrovolski, Viktor Patsayev. March 18, 1980

We need to restart F-22 production.

>The Nedelin catastrophe
pic related

Attached: nedelin-explosion3[1].jpg (550x360, 22K)

Manned aircraft are already obsolete.

Almost. Not yet.

Not for air superiority. We'll see it in our lifetimes though

you put Aleksei Ledovsky twice
also you did not list vladamir kamarov

>it has a built in toilet?
No, the whole think is a toilet.

Attached: F-35. THE FLYING TOILET.jpg (800x1084, 207K)

are you okay ivan?
i have heard that you had some problems in you work recently
themoscowtimes.com/news/infamous-st-petersburg-troll-farm-set-on-fire-63130

>think

Hah hah hah gotcha there buddy

i don't know shit about aircraft etc... but can someone tell me why these things cost so much? i mean the plane itself, aside from the r&d cost which i would understand to be insane... for the plane itself to cost $100m a pop seems bananas to me? my brain just doesn't understand how people see this as a good thing no matter what side of the american aisle they are on.

>ITT: butthurt mutts

Attached: fightanddieforisrael3.png (592x678, 406K)

>Hah hah hah gotcha there buddy
think ... thing
...yes you got me me you little boy/girl.

Attached: Payson-tr-3b.png (177x138, 16K)

Yes, probably not far off though and wasn't there an attack on the Russian Tartus air base in Syria with a "swarm" of drones a few months back? Would be interesting to see how a swarm of AI controlled anti-air/fighter drones would perform. Sheer numbers might overwhelm even the best air-superiority fighters.

Attached: syria Mig23.jpg (3072x2046, 428K)

materials and very precise machining but r&d is most expensive
also a lot of time, well paid engineers, prototypes and so on

You may be right. There is something to be said for quantity with limited function vs few with multiple function. It's labor, testing, and design. We design for at least one countering of every possible threat, and as the threats increase, the design costs explode.

F-35 is such a fuck up they couldn't even call it the F-24 like they should have.

STUPID POLAK, you better worry about this....LMAO

"Pentagon plans to ax large swathe of precious EU-protected forest for its Poland base".
The US military wants to cut down a large swathe of green woodland in Poland, designated by the EU as a conservation site for rare and endangered species.
The cleared area will be used to expand an existing air force base.
The US Army Corps of Engineers procurement documents, obtained by RT Russian, detail the Pentagon's plans to cut down 38.18 hectares of protected forest
in order to build a prepositioned stock and maintenance complex (APS) around the Powidz Air Base in central Poland.
All the tree-cutting must be completed by the end of February next year.

The targeted forest is part of the Gnieznienskie Lake District, which enjoys special protection within the European Union under the Natura 2000 program.
This EU-wide project is tasked with listing and protecting the breeding and resting sites of "rare and threatened species."

rt.com/news/441143-poland-forest-us-forces/

Attached: Polish-gay butthurt.jpg (750x884, 161K)

not sure about that. rule #1 from an old programmer.
Garbage in = Garbage out.

>designated by the EU
There's your (((problem))).

Guise stahp it

Attached: SOSAD.jpg (500x259, 13K)

>Pentagon plans to ax large swathe of precious EU-protected forest for its Poland base
MIND=BLOWN

Attached: Российская армия 11.jpg (640x455, 84K)

Why so many haters

Attached: 1528868294336.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

thanks bros. it just seems to a pleb like me that these machines are crazy expensive. with all the problems this one has had do you think they will have started work on version 2.0 of it or something entirely new already?

We just wanna build cool shit

Attached: 1524995910369.webm (1280x648, 2.26M)

Can't we just build cool shit

Attached: 1519832445423.webm (404x720, 1.38M)

We should have went for the quantity route. We need more airframes, not white elephants. How the fuck are we supposed to meet our global obligations with a few "superweapons" that are still shit?

Really should be building cool shit in space, if you ask me. This earth thing is pretty well populated.

Nice try Russian.
>Muh F-35 are pathetic.

So why is every nation on the planet trying to steal the tech? It's the best in the world and you know it.

>with all the problems this one has had do you think they will have started work on version 2.0
version 2.0 , 2.1, 2.2 for next 30 years
like with f16

Because you are using taxpayer's money to build overexpensive inefficient garbage.

>spending trillions of dollars on a plane that can't even operate in all weather conditions
>not pathetic

"global obligation"
what kind of fucking obligation? is america mandated by international law to have more then half of the worlds aircraft carriers?

I agree, I wish we were
But for some reason "public opinion" is important so the only way we can do cool shit is by convincing millions of normies it's for their safety or something
So? It stops being taxpayer's money when it's collected

Attached: 1511312529215.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

they know it, thats why they are shilling ao hard against it, it is destroying their aviation industry so hard that the f35's competition the su57 has 0 orders from foreign governments and only 10 orders were placed by moscow, lol.

>taxpayer's money
Worse than that, we're borrowing it from China which is building military cities with our interest payments, across the globe.

esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a53734/f-35-thunderstorm/

>We should have went for the quantity route. We need more airframes, not white elephants. How the fuck are we supposed to meet our global obligations with a few "superweapons" that are still shit?
i wonder why you didnt produce more f22 instead of making f35?

The Pentagon pretty much doubles down on their mistakes, so I don't see it going away any time soon.

>meme flag
>rt.com
>faggot OP
Perfect consistency

Because deficit hawks bitched about the costs and said the F-35 was a better bargain.

First thing the Chinese did when they built their knockoffs is take out the VTOL and add in a pair of engines.

Attached: 458782890-700x420[1].jpg (700x420, 13K)

>would be interesting to see how a swarm of AI controlled anti-air/fighter drones would perform.

We already have these, they are called 'counter-missiles drones' and are basically suicide drones.
They work tremendously well in theory, just fly the things into the engines is the principle. Which follows the line that the biggest threat to most aircraft is (and I shit you not) litter, yes rubbish or FOD.
If litter gets into the engine, you could down a plane.
Now imagine hardened suicide drones with explosive payloads driving themselves into planes. Fortunately modern fighters also come with a defence which neturalises these drones before they get close.

F-35 is /god tier/ best in the world.

A swarm of AI drones that are deployed as countermeasures and know to move out of the mother planes way and when to get suicide sucked into the enemies intake.

hey that's what I just said...hmmm we are on the side it seems.

Yes, when we signed the treaty of suck my huge American balls, world!

Because the Chinese can't build aircraft carriers

The F-22 is an air superiority fighter, the F-35 is multi-role

>Because deficit hawks bitched about the costs
thats strange
you had everything to produce more of them, costs will fell down with quantity

Attached: e1917683ff0eb66b073796b2cf382758--poster-competition-ww-posters[1].jpg (555x700, 63K)

wow he's boasting among strangers

i think the real trick with the f35 is to build it good enough that foreign markets want it, but not good enough that the us cant easily deal with it. which is why the f22 isnt being sold

It's painfully expensive, but not to the extent that the media is reporting it as. That 1.5 trillion is the projected cost of the ENTIRE PROGRAM OVER THE ENTIRE LIFETIME OF SERVICE, not of the current R&D + fleet.

Other than that, proprietary tech + labor.

i know but f22 seems to be just much better
>the F-35 is multi-role
but what it actually means today? he can also drop bombs, its more about software than construction of plane

why dont governments just build more of the success full lesser planes.

if 10 f22s were to face off vs 3 f35s... wouldnt the f22s win? no way the f35 could beat them all.

All F-35 probably have a 'kill switch' botnet chip to take them down if they were used against the US.
Ermm...I dont know that....ermm...Im just guessing.
*nervous laughter*
>I think I got away with saying that.

The F-22 is literally the greatest fighter aircraft ever designed. Ever. But, we're not building them because frankly, we don't need them and the F-35 can fill most of the roles that an F-22 can.

how have I not fucking seen this? holy shit.

t. huge fan of KG

Dual-Israeli citizens in the air force have already leaked all valuable information about American military programs, just like they did the nuclear programs of the 50's.

Ya I think about these things sometimes. I also lament the ponderous monolith that is the MIC. China is just so much more agile in development. It's a meme to say that China is catching up and will surpass, but it's true that their corporate culture facilitates rapid development while ours penalizes it.

The F-22 is the high of the high/low. It's supposed to be the replacement of the F-15; the F-35 is the replacement of the F-16.

The B-29 project cost more money in today's dollars, but it was vital.

looks like best explanation
however f35 have better electronics, radar and other shit
at least they say so

Don't need the most advanced fighter ever to knock over desert tents.

Because the turds were forced on us by your government.

Russian, I remember his last thread

>implying that's the purpose of the F-22

I'll take "Deterrents" for $12 trillion, Alex!