MIDTERMS 2018 THREAD

Guys I want to know what are the predictions and likelihood of republicans keeping control of the house and senate. Discuss.

Attached: house.png (780x438, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2Z36oz75KI
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_elections,_2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
brennancenter.org/analysis/debunking-voter-fraud-myth
aclu.org/video/experts-debunk-trumps-voter-fraud-claims
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/15/do-voter-identification-laws-suppress-minority-voting-yes-we-did-the-research/?utm_term=.11c86eff8648\
washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/getting-a-photo-id-so-you-can-vote-is-easy-unless-youre-poor-black-latino-or-elderly/2016/05/23/8d5474ec-20f0-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html?utm_term=.7ee932af8dce
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=3JGmKHrWKMQ
fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m119.htm
youtu.be/JCGB81DBzOc
youtu.be/y11R852RJZM
electionbettingodds.com/
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/early-voting-in-state-elections.aspx
youtu.be/CRTC7DsFk1s
youtu.be/HW-C8KJ5Pr8
politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/apr/22/tom-smitty-smith/tom-smith-public-citizen-says-600000-texas-registe/
pastebin.com/H0wNmjAP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=N2Z36oz75KI

cali is going blue and Jow Forums is mouth drooling retarded for thinking theres even a chance that cox could win, screencap this post.

>screencap this post.
don't tell me what to do faggot

Independents are majority Trump-lovers.

Attached: niccee.png (1000x1000, 128K)

why do you two foreigners even care about our midterms?

>cali is going blue...

When was it red?

>seat
>color
Yeah fucking right

We affect the world culture and US politics is entertaining. Screencap this.

1950s.

Because I know damn well if america falls to democrat control you guys will lose your freedom and turn into us

Attached: 1538436824679.png (645x773, 46K)

>Last updated: march 15, 2018

Attached: 1525451484959.png (327x327, 152K)

Everyone cares about our midterms. We are the shining city on the hill. What happens here affects the entire world.

88 election was last time.

until the amnesty

No way they'll lose the house, but senate is a possibility

The only thing I'm worried about is the decline of young republicans/conservatives, the future looks grim

Attached: 1536941975222.jpg (720x632, 30K)

I'm in CA-10 and I think we're staying red. Statewide, no shit Cox is gonna lose.

>tfw voting for Feinstein since she's actually the more moderate one on the ticket

"The Democratic Party faces greater partisan risk in 2018, as they are defending 25 seats while Republicans are only defending eight. Additionally, the Democratic Party must defend seats in 10 states that supported Donald Trump (R) over Hillary Clinton (D) in 2016, whereas the GOP is defending just one Senate seat in a state won by Clinton."

ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_elections,_2018

Republicans picked up another 4 seats since the last round of polls

Attached: seats graph.png (1045x885, 114K)

Amnesty was for illegal immigrants in 86.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

If I were Democrats I would be very hopeful that illegals aren’t voting in this election

Attached: 56142F77-79E8-43ED-8525-57B3AE2BF432.jpg (500x709, 91K)

No, what happened was there was an influx of illegals voting. This is also the reason why the blues are so against helping to stop voter fraud as it will cut down on their power

no you retard, giving millions of hispanics citizenship transformed California from a red state to the deepest blue state in the union

Attached: 1477251675796.jpg (1024x525, 137K)

LOL the supreme court will save us
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

because voter fraud is extremely irrelevant and rare while voter ID laws in texas prevent tens of thousands of registered voters from voting.

>t. NPC

re-reading your post. Wholey fuck you are retarded

After the last few weeks, democrats have completely self destructed.

GOP will be keep both houses. Analysts are relying too heavily on national polls when battleground polls are more accurate and show very close races. Expect the GOP too win about 3-4 seats in the Senate and keep a 2-5 seat majority in the house.

Slight chance, everyone outside of LA hates Newsome, SF even hates him because they had to deal with him before and know hes a straight up Tong puppet.

Problem is Cox is too much of a pussy to go for the throat and the RNC didnt think of putting resources in Cali.

Attached: o.jpg (914x748, 85K)

I personally know hispanics who told me they drove around from county to county voting multiple times

voting fraud is rampant

Attached: voter fraud hispanics.jpg (1125x1882, 1.07M)

Reagan
Schwarzenegger

Whole states red spare SF and LA

Attached: 1200px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png (1200x698, 158K)

On the bright side California conservatives fled to Arizona and Texas, helping keeo those states red, much like the retirees in Florida.

What are you talking about, theres more young conservatives now than at any point in the last 3 decades.

brennancenter.org/analysis/debunking-voter-fraud-myth
aclu.org/video/experts-debunk-trumps-voter-fraud-claims

and heres the proof that voters are being supressed
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/15/do-voter-identification-laws-suppress-minority-voting-yes-we-did-the-research/?utm_term=.11c86eff8648\
washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/getting-a-photo-id-so-you-can-vote-is-easy-unless-youre-poor-black-latino-or-elderly/2016/05/23/8d5474ec-20f0-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html?utm_term=.7ee932af8dce
quote from the article:
"
Supporters say that everyone should easily be able to get a photo ID and that the requirement is needed to combat voter fraud. But many election experts say that the process for obtaining a photo ID can be far more difficult than it looks for hundreds of thousands of people across the country who do not have the required photo identification cards. Those most likely to be affected are elderly citizens, African Americans, Hispanics and low-income residents.

“A lot of people don’t realize what it takes to obtain an ID without the proper identification and papers,” said Abbie Kamin, a lawyer who has worked with the Campaign Legal Center to help Texans obtain the proper identification to vote. “Many people will give up and not even bother trying to vote.”

A federal court in Texas found that 608,470 registered voters don’t have the forms of identification that the state now requires for voting. For example, residents can vote with their concealed-carry handgun licenses but not their state-issued student university IDs.

Across the country, about 11 percent of Americans do not have government-issued photo identification cards, such as a driver’s license or a passport, according to Wendy Weiser of the Democracy Program at the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law."

>Whole states red spare SF and LA
what is this meme

Attached: 2016 election map by county.png (1280x812, 687K)

thats nice anecdotal evidence but it pales in comparison to the actual voting fraud data, only 24 people were even charged with actual voter fraud cases since most voter fraud cases were people who accidentally voted in the wrong district and only voted in that district. research the facts

That's 100% true. Let's go RED WAVE BOYSSSSSS!

If you want to sabotage the Democratic party on a national scale vote Feinstein, she pretty much single handedly cost them the midterms.
Gosh I wonder what happened.

in several california counties, they had voter turnout of 95%+

most places it's more like 30% or something, clearly they are scamming the ballots

Attached: 23561411_1911498349177707_9093007220362540250_n.jpg (552x634, 40K)

I see why blacks loot liquor establishments when rioting now. Thanks.
Also
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

I havent seen much about Cox on Jow Forums but as a *California* native, it seems possible cox could win, there is a lot of unhappiness here with leadership. If you're here you should go back to the state you came from and if you don't live here, stay out, only foreigners call California "Cali" faggot. Next you'll call SF "Frisco"

>pre 2017 gas tax hike image
I know pussy hat wearing motherfuckers that flipped because of that

Mail in ballots should be illegal unless you're overseas military.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JGmKHrWKMQ

Attached: red-wave-5bb589.jpg (800x453, 55K)

>cali is going blue
No, really? Cali blue? Shocking.

ur a shut in if you have never heard someone call this state cali before

Mail in ballots usually arent even counted unless theres a runoff

Literally throwing your vote away

Bullshit. You can’t get welfare gibs, free subsidized healthcare or tons of other shit without ID, stop being a fag because niggers all have identification and illegals can’t vote. Dumb fucking leftist NPCs and your shit excuses.

>For example, residents can vote with their concealed-carry handgun licenses but not their state-issued student university IDs.
One has a background check. the other merely requires enrolling in a class. I don't understand why drivers licenses aren't photo ID. Fucking Americans being retarded about having ID, that they force the wholly inadequate social security number to do the job, and none of it with photo ID.

fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m119.htm
Can't wait on the State Department to send real Freedom. Christans can't Arm themselvles
Why must we wait to help those in other countys with the power of the state. Lets Arm the real freedom fighters. 1776 world wide is not a joke.

Attached: 5b9163d45ffa9.jpg (900x478, 135K)

jesus that convicted felon and internet access comments, what is wrong with these people. those white liberals are pretty racist. anyways you cant argue with those federal court numbers.

Attached: 1538859728644m.jpg (1024x640, 112K)

youtu.be/JCGB81DBzOc
We will never backdown.
We will seed in the minds of the youth. Deaths Squads for the Welfare Rolls.
Work Or Death!
youtu.be/y11R852RJZM

Attached: 0_iIJ8sdhzPDkV4qpv_.jpg (960x511, 47K)

so you are calling federal data bullshit now?

>predictions
100% republican except for Lyin Ted

hasn't it always been?

electionbettingodds.com/

You need to get rid of that gay jungle primary system.

i guess that means all your vox day and crime infographics are false now because its federal data.

amen

Prop 187 being struck down is what truly killed California.

100 percent chance of a blue wave unless fags get off of Jow Forums and start voting
A lot of early voting has already begun

>ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/early-voting-in-state-elections.aspx

Who's ready for 2 years of complete gridlock when Republicans keep the Senate but lose the house?

Attached: Screenshot_20181013-210250_Chrome.jpg (1080x1486, 246K)

youtu.be/CRTC7DsFk1s

There is NO refutation to this true statement.
NONE.

It is false. Because Hispanics are listed as white. White crime rates are over stated

I really don't care: They should be illegal.

>Vox
No one seriously believes anything Vox says right?

Also, while I'm at it, do you know what it takes in nearly EVERY state to get an ID? Two things that are provided to every citizen:
>Birth Certificate
>Social Security Card
A lot of them need proof of address, like a bill, or someone to vouch for you that has an ID, like a parent.

That's it. Two pieces of paper provided by the government that covers every citizen in the US, even those who were born overseas.

Senate is going GOP with 3-4 pickups, it's pretty much gone and there's nothing the Dems can do except try to make the GOP spend some money on it.

House is 50/50, we'll have to see how much the Kavanaugh effect impacts it and it could take a week or two of polling to see it.

dude, save our state initiative being struck down was the elites flexing their power to control us. it was them saying "you think you have a choice you pathetic voter?"

vox day, not VOX

My estimate for the Senate

Attached: 8qnvNl.png (1050x670, 109K)

before they allowed teh illegals to vote 20 years ago

No. YOU did, spic.

Try using proper capitalization next time and maybe your intent will be more overt you ESL.

youtu.be/HW-C8KJ5Pr8
Just Relax let it happen.
More they come faster the Race War Happens.
Billions will die. At the end of the Bio-war will be our New World.
170IQ Babies. No Sickness. 100% Empolyment.
Closed Borders.
Genetic Laws.
State Control over Birtthing.
All the Disabled people will be purged to be with God.
Clean food and Clean waters. Free Heathcare{work Fair} Car. Job trainning. No Unions and Partys.
Let the State Burn itself and we will fight over the scraps. Communist Muslims and every Clan will Destoy then take our piece of this Dirt.

This KILLS democrats....
Boom !!!

Attached: jobs.jpg (1000x1000, 226K)

Some of the graphics here appear to be used with misleading intent (unrelated maps presented as if they were up-to-date info on the midterms).
Here's a screenshot excerpt taken from 538, they weigh lots of polls based on past performance of the pollster instead of cherrypicking some poll.

Attached: 20181012midterms.jpg (309x551, 92K)

>Because Hispanics are listed as white.
This. Friend's sister got raped by a Hispanic and he was dark as a nigger and even has a nigger papi. Police report: "White (NCIS Value)". She contested it and corrected the report informing them no, he is LATINO. Neither of us know yet whether the report got corrected. Our problem is the NCIS and we need to make this an official issue and make them correct it. Nothing the color of fucking pork and beans that speaks spanish and has monchichi hair is or will ever BE white. Period.

dead...

Attached: jobs1.jpg (1000x1000, 212K)

oops, didn't see yours before I posted mine

They are fucked...

Attached: jobs2.jpg (1000x1000, 239K)

politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/apr/22/tom-smitty-smith/tom-smith-public-citizen-says-600000-texas-registe/

It won't let me copypaste, but among other things, how accurate do you really think their methods were? They checked for alisis (marriage much?), deceased, felons, and people who moved. Do you think the state can keep up with all the changes inside a state that affect all theses changes and check it against their cuurent ID rolls? They rate it as mostly true, I see it as laughable. Its a one off gimmick and not a study.

Seems about right to me. I think Scott will win Florida, also McConnell just sent a bunch of money up to Montana which means internals say it's in play, but we'll have to wait a little while to see what impact that has. I think Manchin holds on in WV though.

As an aside it's funny that last summer Trump met with Heitkamp about joining the GOP and she turned him down because she believed in the blue wave, I can't believe anyone would stake their career on the word of CNN and Nate Silver after 2016, guess she's fucked now.

The whole point of voter fraud is that you do it covertly. How the fuck do (((official statistics))) prove anything?

Attached: jobs4.jpg (480x480, 103K)

Put a fork in them...

Attached: jobs5.jpg (483x480, 57K)

I don't even live in California, nigger. My county is 90% white.

the federal data is the federal courts in texas displaying the number of registered voters who dont have the proper ID to vote under these new laws in texas.

It's like a reality tv show

Complete list of candidates to support in all 50 states. Please share.

pastebin.com/H0wNmjAP

Attached: 1539262233485m.jpg (820x1024, 133K)

Shunned
Spichen Raus

I think you're right about Manchin and Scott. I just don't have enough recent polling available.

That's not the point. The point is bussing people around to multiple counties under some dead guy's name. Your data has nothing to do with the real issue.

I haven't even seen a Spic in real life. Try harder.

Driver's licenses are photo IDs, they're basically what the majority of people use as their proof of ID.

>Prop 187 being struck down is what truly killed California

(((Mariana Pfaelzer))), a Carter appointee, ruled Prop 187 unconstitutional.

Attached: jewess.png (147x170, 48K)