WHY IS CARING ABOUT OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET A PARTISAN ISSUE

WHY IS CARING ABOUT OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET A PARTISAN ISSUE

Attached: fe42063baf609ff1ce58b2c363641fac.jpg (524x1009, 74K)

we all care
believing in the ability of new taxes to fix the planet is a partisan issue

Usually only the christcuck types think it is unimportant. They’re hoping for a ride out of here ona magical dinosaur to neverneverland - they don’t give a fuck and they’re NPC minds couldn’t ever bother going outside the box on their own. The world is only 10,000 years old after all.

And Jews hate Jesus.

Human-caused global warming is an obvious scam. What we actually need to focus on is ending the brutal rape of the oceans and deforestation.

Because one is more interested in virtue signalling and lining its own pockets with "green initiatives" that hurt the planet while demonizing the other side for being pragmatic, all while ignoring FUCKING CHINA
Just kill yourself

Hunters pay for our environment, everyone else is a kike looking to get rich

ITS NOT
STAND UP CHAMPION

Attached: A930B723-31D1-455A-AB88-B3CDC8D6A934.jpg (500x471, 100K)

wait what, an actual real honest post on Jow Forums with a legitimate question?!

Attached: aboom.jpg (201x200, 17K)

Gay.

The Republicans literally want the rest of the world to burn. Ironically it will hurt the US as well but eh, gotta summon Jesus somehow

its usually brain dead npc liberals who think carbon tax and free money for china will fix everything. they're hoping they can climb on the back of a tranny and virtue signal their way to never never land they dont give a fuck and their onions drenched npc minds couldnt even bother going outside the box on their own. the world is billions of years old, so we need to save it after all.

and jews hate jesus.

Because funneling billions of $$$ into private corporations that have ties to politicians ( that receive kickbacks ) is extremely cancerous.

The real thing is that environment isn't partisan: both democrats and republicans really couldn't care less. They just pretend.

earth is not your planet. you're a guest.
eviction notices going out soon.

u r fat heheheheehehhehe

fpbp

Attached: 1viWjsk.jpg (720x916, 37K)

I don't know, it's one thing that pisses me off about Republicucks

> free money for china
tfw Trump's tariffs slow China's economy down to where they only pollute themselves.

Attached: china-pollution.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

Dishonest framing question.
When did you stop beating your wife?

You don't have to be anti-white to be an environmentalist.

It’s not.
Me wanting my woods to be clean, and my wildlife to be healthy is not a left-wing idea. If you meet a conservative who who thinks caring about the earth is a liberal issue, punch him square in fucking mouth

If you fucking faggots didn't insist on using environmentalism as a club to try and force taxes and other money grubbing schemes on us so you have more money to fund niggers we wouldn't have a problem. Spending money on making solar, wind, and other green energies not a meme is great, Building nuclear power plants is way better then using coal or gas power plants, potty training India is a good idea, holding other countries like China accountable for their complete disregard for the environment is long over due, but you can take your additional taxes and wealth redistrubution and shove it up your gaping ass.

OP here. I totally agree, the only thing is Conservative politicians NEVER say jack shit about the environment. In the past they have only embarrassed themselves. I don't know how it's like in other countries, but discussions about the environment don't even come up anymore. We're far too invested into pwning the other side and social justice shit to even consider it.