Operation [G]oliath

It's time to unite against the G. We need a many dimensional plan to wipe them off the face of the internet. We can start with simple petitions to have the Gulog broken down by the government into smaller entities through anti-trust processes. We should shill for them being considered a utility due to their use of government infrastructure, therefore they need to abide by the 1st Amendment. If we don't fight back, they will just continue on their suppression of the values that we hold dear, such as yelling at black people on the internet.

Attached: 1512521415425.jpg (864x864, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rBE4U316nY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangrene
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakup_of_the_Bell_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tying_(commerce)
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3064343/bing-and-yahoo-are-serving-up-some-unsavoury-search-results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Searx
restoreprivacy.com/google-alternatives/
youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA
theregister.co.uk/2017/01/05/adnauseam_expelled_from_chrome_web_store/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just realized their logo is the commie symbol fug

I don't think this will go anywhere since google is full of glowniggers and have successfully pozzed their company to the point where criticizing them is hate speech now, but have a bump.

stop using them
and if you feel depressed take some of them with you
Bombs, not guns unless you know how to use them

We need to do something, or start our own engine perhaps

Not only that, but Jow Forums is now full of lazy zoomer newplebs that think being a 'nice guy' is actually something they should value. They completely lack our edge and sense of humor and internet prowess.

>start our own engine perhaps

Excellent idea. I like that line of thinking. But we still have to kill the G with fire.

First, we need a petition, barely legitimate 'organizations', and we need to shill against the G everywhere we go. Our greatest powers lie in our prolific shitposting abilities. We can shill on IRC, /b/, and anywhere else you feel like it. I think that if we take it to IRC we will be able to make the most headway.

Attached: 1479066432157.jpg (585x560, 68K)

only american birth citizens should be allowed to be ceo of companies

Can we bring back the meme where tech company names are slurs? Gas the skypes, app war now. I liked that one, it died out too quickly.

Yes, we need new memes against the G.

Disable, uninstall, root away, delete all of their software, apps, programs, etc., on all your devices. Encourage others to do the same and assist them if need be. This is going to make it impossible to upload pictures on or access certain parts of the internet. DEAL WITH IT!

Log out of all their services or delete your accounts. FORGET THEM! FUCK THEM!

Don't be fooled into using their off brand bullshit. Find out all of Jewgles faucets and delete, block, and avoid them.

CRITICIZE THEM ON EVERY PLATFORM, EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!

Buy a Jow Forums pass if willing and able. Captcha here should be the only google item you touch

Attached: yankees.jpg (1200x670, 222K)

Unironically true.

Mail me a Ruskie phone and SIM card. I will double your money on it

The problem is 4chin feels so neutered because of all infighting and shilling.
In the past great people did great things, as community, for lulz, for reason, to help etcetera.
Nowdays we do nothing even if we see wrong all around.

Un-npc-ify thyselves.

those maps though
street view
damn
spooky but fun and useful. googles the best at it

theyre evil, they censor the shit out of everyone, and they work hand in glove with the overall global establishment. but those maps though, and youtube will censored and shit in that respect is quick to load when other streaming video sites arent on my slower connection. i dont know how they do it, but they do it well.

if you really want to bring down the G you need alternatives. and there are open source maps and blockchain based video platforms. they need development and promotion as valid alternatives to google products. because at the end of the day, even if you hate the G, youre still using it. youve got a youtube tab open in your browser right this very moment dont you. we all do. and when you need to catch a bus later youll check google maps. i know i will, whether i like them or not. and thats the problen

fucking grammer errors im sorry thats not even readable

fuck, whatever, good luck reading that, no talkie before coffee next time

Complacency in liberal salt. Stagnation. As though 2016 was the ultimate lulz and mission complete. Contributions and suggestions are needed, but like you said, infighting and shilling, lest we forget NPCs, slides, white knights. An ultimate comeback tour that doesn't get hampered up by those Fucking pesky petulant whistleblowers.

Infamy.org

Bump

>youtube will censored and shit in that respect is quick to load when other streaming video sites arent on my slower connection

I was going to suggest you use hooktube, but then I DDG'd it and got this:

>Hooktube.com is a hook of youtube allowing to watch youtube videos without adding views, tracking, country restrictions etc. It provides video download too. There are some extensions to automatically redirect youtube links to hooktube links. To watch a youtube video on hooktube you need to replace youtube.com to hooktube.com so www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQXAC9IVRw becomes www.hooktube.com/watch?v=jNQXAC9IVRw

youtu.be/7rBE4U316nY

>As of July 2018, Hooktube no longer functions as it did before, and is now only a lightweight YouTube.

>Hooktube no longer functions as it did before

Goddam it

the google strategy is to put roadblocks in the way of search engine research

they literally have an overt strategy of paying the smartest college graduates more than their competitors just so those graduates have something to work on that is not a search engine

they don't care if the work these people do goes nowhere

google is literally an anti-capitalist organization

google is more of an operation targeting capitalism than an organization

I'll make the logo

I thought the SEC was in charge of making sure none of the so-called corporations engaged in such anti-competitive behavior to shut out the competition

the SEC has obviously failed to break the google monopoly

we need to stop calling google a corporation and start calling it a gang

we need Congress to send google executives to prison using RICO

if RICO doesn't apply then Congress needs to expand RICO so it does

it has been the better part of a decade since I've expected the government to regulate google

the government failed

google is now a much worse problem than it was in 2011

google is a monopoly

Congress needs to act fast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangrene

Google? More like Gonglegrene.

What is the best way to remove Google from a Galaxy S8, or any Samsung phones. I'm willing to install a custom ROM. But it would be easier to sign out and uninstall Google Apps if possible.

You're goddamn right, son! This type of behavior from a multinational that has assisted an enemy of the U.S.A. by infiltrating our homeland tech is TREACHEROUS and TREASONOUS. When? Where? What?...is this trojan horse? Fuck them! Fuck them to hell!

>we need Congress to send google executives to prison using RICO

Great idea. I'll put on our list of goals when I create the IRC group

the USA actually advertises itself as THE PLACE to start a corporation that can compete with google

NO OTHER COUNTRY DOES THIS

NO OTHER NATION ASPIRES TO THIS

the only other nation that comes close is the UK

I'm not going to put my faith in anyone from the UK coming up with something better than google

the USA has to make sure google's monopoly is either broken by executive action or else there is plenty of competition and thus the USA can credibly call itself a home to the free enterprise system

>Black
>People
Stopped reading right there. Refer to them as what they are, not what jewish terminology exists for them.

Fuck goolag! I use fuckfuckgo out of spite and pure hatred for the goo.

Attached: 1539105164531.gif (462x309, 3M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakup_of_the_Bell_System

> The breakup of the Alphabet System was mandated on January 8, 2022, by an agreed consent decree providing that Alphabet Corporation would, as had been initially proposed by Alphabet, relinquish control of the Google Operating Companies that had provided local access to its search engine index service using the DARPA-internet system of networks in the United States and Canada up until that point.

ok mr.fbi man heres my ssn and ip

>What is the best way to remove Google from a Galaxy S8, or any Samsung phones. I'm willing to install a custom ROM. But it would be easier to sign out and uninstall Google Apps if possible.

This is also a serious aspect of the problem. We need a more purely GNU/Linux alternative to android

Every god damn time it’s always some assorted Slavshit showing off his genius.

Attached: 2F61BD24-F4FD-47B2-A863-B0F24583FE09.jpg (960x947, 186K)

The FBI just tries to get people to meet up. If you think I'm actually FBI then figure out how to into IRC when I make the group, or don't go there. I'm sure you couldn't figure out how to IRC anyway.

try searx or fork it

Here's something useful you can do: create content that summarizes the ways you can replace all google services with alternatives and remove them from your life.

google isn't really a search engine

it doesn't search the internet

adwords is designed to turn people who search for things on the internet into people who purchase real-world services from the corporations that pay to link search terms to their firms

I actually don't care about this side of google, which is how they make their money

I care about using the google index to find things that yahoo, bing, and so on don't find for whatever reason

The google index is the only part of google I care about, not the added classified ads that are a part of adwords.

Google should separate its index service from its classified ads service.

If google refuses to do this, then Congress should use a consent decree to force them to do this. As it is, google is illegally tying its index service to its classified ads service.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tying_(commerce)

google uses their captcha to train their AI (for self driving car), Jow Forums should use another captcha.

This would be nice, if there were good ones.
With enought forcing (like with our shit wojack edits) we can make them popular in short time.

i cant even google my own name anymore but its the 3rd result on duckduckgo. seems (((google))) have really ramped up their bs in these past few months leading up to the election. they know that regulation is coming so they are using their last bit of time to educate.

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3064343/bing-and-yahoo-are-serving-up-some-unsavoury-search-results

Right. Simple and effective. We need a super awesome crystals infograph to show newfags the way. ;>) Then we can repost it everywhere

I have absolutely zero patience for google.

These are arrogant fucks that purchase corporations in order to beat the life out of them and convince their engineers to work on pointless projects that go nowhere.

google = thugs

attacking their servers?

Just use duckduckgo faggots.

Any photoshop fags here who could do it?
Also, start listing alternatives.

The easiest way to hurt them is overwhelming the advertisement system with false clicks. A lot of their money comes from Adwords, simply start clicking their ads and make tools which circumvent their filters and click their ads. Basically a botnet that clicks ads. If you were able to create a significant number of clicks advertisers will leave Adwords.

guys use searx, its a metasearch engine

>a privacy-respecting, hackable metasearch engine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Searx

How can I trade my Android phone for an iPhone?

I was pissed off for the Senators in Congress when I had to listen to the Google patsy talk circles around their questions that were PERTINENT to national security

I wish I could just be deputized to hunt Google employees down, maybe the government will write a disposition matrix for us to pick at if we write a petition on change.org

nah probably not, but all the same I am very motivated to do whatever it takes to get this globalist dumpster fire out my fucking country, even out this fucking world

they think they're badass for doing what the greys tell them, so fucking retarded

>you'd be amazed what Remphan does to traitors of their own species, I can't even personally imagine that sort of torture

apple and google are on the same team, they fake their rivalry to create a "capitalist" competition between them

BASTE

You better off rooting your Android than switching to the evil more oppressive Apple corporation.

If you're not a shoopfag then you're a newfag.

>start listing alternatives.

This is the crux of the problem. There aren't many that work as well as Gproducts. This is why we need to go to war with the G. For example, how could we mirror jewtube in a way that frees it from all its google faggotry?

Use NewPipe (android app) to access youtube. It strips out ads and tracking to deprive Google of revenue. It also lets you download videos or audio from videos and plays in the background.

>I wish I could just be deputized to hunt Google employees down,

It would be unfortunate if some internet hate machine gave them shit everywhere they went on the internet, maybe even pizzas. If only we knew where we could find such an internet hate machine.

This. Go find a custom ROM for your phone and use it without gapps or with microg.

Look up LineageOS. It has no proprietary Google code. If you want it, you have to manually add Google stuff.

I rather not call it war,but more like bOYcott.
Nothing illegal in bOYcotting company en masse.
Passive aggressive approach makes it normie-acceptable as well.

Google has a literally endless supply of potential employees queueing up to work there. The only way to get rid of it is to shut off it's advertising revenue stream.

>>Black
>>People
>Stopped reading right there. Refer to them as what they are, not what jewish terminology exists for them.

It was a reference to an old Jow Forums image, newnigger. pic related

Attached: 1302541254125.jpg (640x714, 102K)

The main thing is to make people understand that google now has "be evil" as their slogan. Even if alternatives are imperfect, letting people know that they exist/are being worked on counters the argument "well yeah, google sucks, but what choice do we have?"

Breaking it up would prevent them from using ad money to subsidize all of their unprofitable divisions. YouTube would go broke immediately without subsidies.

>google now has "be evil"

Great idea for an image. I'm imagining a modified google with devils and rape. And underneath 'now with more evil than Cthulu' or something underneath it as their slogan. Fuck, my to do list is way to fucking long. I need to stop shitposting and spend like a week just making shit

That would be the ideal case, but the Republicans aren't going to break it up for ideological reasons and the Democrats aren't going to break it up because it funds their campaigns.

restoreprivacy.com/google-alternatives/
Some ideas for alternatives.
Hell if I wasnt lazy I could make .png info pic and keep using it to start threads but meh.

Monopoly

>restoreprivacy.com/google-alternatives/

Thanks. I already use most of that shit, but it's good to have even more alternatives listed by category. We need the 'how to into non-google' image asap.

We just need a severely despressed user to breivik google HQ. Or wait for a company gathering in a confined space.

Hate to say it but fatgoy is a leaf, unless there is a Sarnia in USA

Jow Forums is a board of peace. We're just really mean to people on the internet.

Stop using google products .
Do use ad nauseam.

Stop using gmail, google, YouTube .

Root your phone .

>We need the 'how to into non-google' image asap.

It still takes a significant amount of effort to de-google. A LineageOS-based ROM with the best alternative services baked in would be a big win too.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA

real mothafuckin G's

Hundreds of people filing trade violation lawsuits, privacy violation lawsuits, etc and complaints in as many jurisdictions as possible, until one of them sticks.

Then keep going.

You can just use Yandex instead, you know. Part of their ads money goes for Assad support.

Attached: Yandex_logo_en.svg.png (1200x471, 37K)

>Hundreds of people filing trade violation lawsuits, privacy violation lawsuits, etc and complaints in as many jurisdictions as possible

This. We need to find as many fellow antiG'ers as possible and work towards this angle of attack. We need to consolidate our cabal in semi-secret places on the internet, like IRC, so that we can communicate effectively. Most importantly we need to bring our message to plebs and convince them to be like us.

You guys are retarded, Liberty international donates to google

>do use ad nauseam
This needs to be pushed hard. This thing undermines google's very business model. It very much scares them:

theregister.co.uk/2017/01/05/adnauseam_expelled_from_chrome_web_store/

What else to buy besides Android phones? I hate Apple.

Nah bro.

The captcha is used to train their hate speech AI.

Ok guise, here's a short ToDo list of what we have so far.

>1. Write an anti-trust/etc petition on Change.org and other places..

>2. Shill against google everywhere on the internet, all the time, erryday.

>3. Make images that show plebs how to unGoogle, makes fun of google, and hurts their inhuman feelings.

>4. Sue the shit out them for privacy and trade violations.

>5. Accuse google employees of being faggots on the internet.

>6. Actually do real work and make google alternatives

>7. Write letters to congress, Senate and the D and tell them to kill google with fire. Remind them to send google executives to prison for RICO.

>8. Last but not least, meme it.

Do buy an Android phone, but only one where you can unlock the bootloader and install a custom de-googled Android image like LineageOS. The core of Android is open source and not evil.

>block google services
>remove your gmail account
>delete your google accounts
>stop using youtube
>STOP
>USING
>YOUTUBE
>open a private email if you need it on your OWN SERVER
>OWN YOUR DATA
>use yandex for searching images, it is better than google after they moved to IRELAND to avoid US taxes
>make all of the boomers you know stop using them
>use yandex
>russian search engine having dumb normie data instead of ireland == GOOD
If you are a programmer, start getting into the generative "AI" stuff everyone is doing, break recaptcha
Remove their excuse to have it on this site.

Seems like Jow Forums is on the same boat.

Anyone have a link to a copy of The Good Censor that doesn't require login?

lulz based Ruskie fighting the good fight

If "AI" breaks recaptcha, what prevents bots from completely ruining sites like this?