There was a gay pride parade in Lublin, Poland last night

There was a gay pride parade in Lublin, Poland last night.

Attached: Police use tear gas to protect LGBT parade in Poland Western Telegraph.png (635x450, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhIcOtVpW60
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would anyone be proud of sucking dick?

Your hatred and bigotry will come back to bite you. Watch it

Based Poland, doing god's work

Attached: 41723634_1688051737972447_8325333360679321600_n.jpg (768x960, 161K)

>gay parade
>in Poland

Attached: IMG_1812.jpg (1100x619, 82K)

>pride
>in poland
lel

◄ Proverbs 8:13 ►

To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

I HATE PRIDE.

>last night
It was today (local time), i was planning to catch a glimpse but had to drive home for the weekend

No one in this country for hundreds of years cared if you suck a dick in your free time inside of your own house, but going out and protesting that you want to suck cock publicly in Boland might just be the dumbest thing you could do.

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins

Fuck off faggot
You are an abomination and you bring obvious ruin to ALL of us

I don't even think that there's enough openly gay people in Lublin to mount a parade. They probably had to ship fags from Warsaw.

lol

Western media will fake it

Jesus will smite you sodomite.

Attached: Jesus Dabbed For Your Sins.jpg (369x550, 27K)

Russia is even better, no public promotion/display of faggotry is allowed

Poland MUST capitulate..

You are too fat to get into a airplane, so how are you going to get to Poland? With a fucking cargo ship?

Attached: amerimutt.png (418x370, 24K)

Based Lubliners.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhIcOtVpW60

Attached: poland-lublin-province-lublin-old-city.jpg (1697x1131, 530K)

Lublin has tons of uni students and the president is a leftie.

I don't have to go anywhere. The laws of nature will see that you receive due comeuppance for your ignorant beliefs.

Faggot

Attached: Faggot hosed.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

I know, i live there. There are as many gays as the statistics would dictate (~1%) but the vast majority of them don't flaunt their sexuality in my experience

Any videos from the parade? Hopefully molotov cocktails and rocks were thrown at the fags.

Look above.

Awesome! I support all the patriots who took direct action against the fags. Shame on those dirtbag police for protecting the homo pedo cult

Pls not here too I thought PiS was based

that is so awesome and god is definitely real

They would join in to the beating if they could, lol.

Piece of shit police defending the LGBT pedo cult. Traitors to their country. Let the fags defend themselves

Just following orders is not an excuse. That was already established, as you know.

there was no need for that. and if you're gonna do it never to the head which is so far away from the center of gravity.
he should have aimed at the dick. now, that'd be funny

Digits confirm.

We have to cure gays in the name of humanitarianism, not hate them.

lublin is a shithole

Counter demo does nothing. Shame no patriots took direct action from the rooftops to impede the parade.

Attached: molotov-cocktail-petrol-bombs-on-stand-by-at-the-protester-barricades-DT6603[1].jpg (1300x956, 242K)

Eh, the sad truth is that Poland is getting worse at a very alarming rate, culturally and demographically speaking. Lublin is the biggest city in Eastern Poland, it's supposed to be a conservative central. Just a few years ago pride parade would be an unthinkable even in the city.

Stay based Polska

Attached: 4958047584905.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

I heard the Jews are flowing in by the thousands. Also your President is a Jew banker who is going to sign the UN migration pact

>Government sanctioned faggot parades in order to appease the eu kikes
>Based
Pick one

*tips fedora*

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Violence is the only answer to this encroachment
Nothing good comes easy

That's in Turkey

Attached: 1539027680687.jpg (900x900, 87K)

Nowdays, every second young person you meet on the streets of bigger cities is ukrainian or belarussian. And year after year i see more and more visible minorities. 4 years ago seeing a negro was a one in a month occurence. Now i see them every time i visit city centre. Provided, 95% of them are medicine students and will gtfo, but they are still a sore to the eyes. And Wawsaw is getting as bad as any western city. I visit every 6 month and each time the demographics are visibly worse.

Conservatives don't conservative anything. The majority will always be dragged kicking and screaming by a small focused minority. You either take direct action against liberalism, or it will put an end to you.

You guys don't understand that Poland might be the trailblazer for a better approach to this culture war, we don't have to penalize homosexuality, but we don't have to endorse it and do everything as the LGBT "community" says, either. We can simply allow them to manifest what they want to manifest, protect their right to do so, protect them from violent assholes, but at the same time not allow them to marry, adopt kids and so on.

faggotry IS ignorance. enjoy your hell on earth and afterlife

Duda isn't jewsih, his wife had a jewsih father tho. Morawiecki (prime minister) has some jewsih roots. Don't know about jewsih migration, but it's plausible that some hundreds are migrating to Cracov and Warsaw.

I mean the people not the government retard

Correction: her paternal grandfather was jewish.

Other Poles immediately joined the march, not in a way fags would want

Attached: b&r.png (1355x752, 1.97M)

Opposing LGBT degeneracy is akin to treating the symptoms instead of the cause.
Westerners are decadent and that's point.Western societies are hardwired to self-destruct when shit gets degenerate so we don't end up an insect slave race like middle-easterners or chinks.
WE WUZ INDO EUROPEANZZ AND SHIIT
christianity is the de-facto anti degeneracy insitutiton. It's time to kill politicians desu but nobody has the balls....sad

Attached: 1530248085044.jpg (1024x678, 410K)

>gay pride
A lot to be proud of.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 363K)

Sorry my mountain friend, but that's not true either. Little by little the poles are becoming more and more liberal and accepting of this sort of thing. It starts with isolated gay parades, then it snowballs to government sanctioned gay parades across the country (now), then it's legal gay marriage, then it's faggot propaganda in schools. Just you wait 5 more years and you'll know what I'm talking about.

>Inb4 Canada
This shithole was ground zero for cultural Marxism in the earlier years and is too far gone from salvaging. With the spread of free media of today, only retards would allow faggots to have rights in a historically conservative country like Poland

Nice!

They're not. They're ashamed.
I Ching Hexagram 12 Line 3
Legge: The third line, magnetic, shows its subject ashamed of the purpose folded in her breast.
Wilhelm/Baynes: They bear shame.
Blofeld: He conceals his shame.
Liu: They bear with humiliation.
Cleary (1): Hiding shame.
Wu: It indicates a cover-up of shame.
Siu: The man feels inwardly ashamed for having acquired his position illegitimately. But he does not have the strength to carry out his evil purpose.

Wing: Because of questionable methods and motives used to attain your position, your plans will not come to fruition. There is some shame in this, but therefore improvement.

Editor: Wilhelm and Liu both use the plural here: "They bear shame," and "They bear with humiliation."

A. Shame on you.
B. Shame on him, her, them or it.
C. Shame is “concealed” within brazen, unapologetic behavior.

You don't know shit about us, dude. We've already had an 8-year rule of a demoliberal, progressive, EU-brownnosing party and they didn't accomplish shit in this regard, because we don't have a history or imprisoning or lynching homosexuals. We can safely allow them to have their parades that literally no-one cares about because pretty much all of us think gay marriage etc. is a non-issue that only gets brought up by the leftist extremists and none of this resonates with the general public.

Several years ago we had a huge artifical discussion in the media about in-vitro, then-ruling party and its media puppets were pushing for it to be state-sponsored basically only because the church doesn't like it, but as it turned out, the general opinion didn't give a fuck about it because there are more pressing matters. And once those matters are dealt with, the fad will have ended. Because that's what it is in Poland - a fad. We have a history of dipshits trying to emulate anything and everything that's trendy in Paris, Berlin or Moscow.

Currently we have only one party that wants to legalize same-sex marriage, and that party consistently barely reaches 3% of approval. We are safe, believe me.

Again, shunning is the key. It exacts compliance. Every heterosexual needs to shun gays. This turns them back upon their original shame and undercuts their false pose of brazen arrogance and superiority because it makes them question both inwardly late at night when alone and thinking. It is also impossible to enforce correction against. What are they going to do, legally demand we interact with them and meet their eyes in the street?

Shun them as the backwards genetic failures they are. You will then see mass suicides or silence and compliance.

The march was successful, police applied tear gas and water cannons to the criminals disrupting it, several arrests were made

The right just made fools of themselves

You poor naive fool. Evil spreads when good men do nothing. Continue doing nothing and believing people are "indifferent". Just like euroweek in Poland. It starts like a fringe event in the backwoods, and then before you know it you'll have millions of cultural Marxists demanding Adam and Stefek to get married

Yea, hillary Clinton also used to believe marriage was between a man and a woman..

Yeah I remember reading that Poland was one of the only places in Europe where homosexuality by itself was never actually criminalized. The runner up for longest tolerance of gays is France, since they legalized homosexuality in 1791 as long as it didn't violate public indecency laws.

Stop projecting your countries' fuckups onto us. We don't do nothing, we're just smart enough (or dumb enough, sure) to realize that there is no need to throw fucking rocks at homosexuals and that does not mean we have to do as they say. The world isn't black and white and there are more than two roads to take.

You're too prone to experiencing sudden explosive diarrhea while on the flight, and the feces contains semen, blood and probable HIV. Tell us again who's the flight risk, queer.

Besides, staying fit is for self improvement, not to attract twink bottoms while on grindr and at the gym. You're Barbie with a dick and a florist career. You'll never get it.

And France had colonies, state-sponsored terrorism, violent revolutions and other guil-fueling shit. We never had that so we don't need to make up shit to anything.

Is this another schizophrenic poster?

Well, now we know you're bisexual; when do you plan to come out?
>Please travel a bit and come out in Russia
>Have your phone camera running :)

Yep Poland largely kept to itself, from what I've read.

Yes, you are. And fag on top of it.

Based ?

Attached: vb.jpg (720x955, 100K)

cringe

We were too busy fighting for our own survival.

What a leglet

No one in this country since its inception cared about your religion or sexual preference due to geopolitical location of the country, all that was asked of all people living in Bolish territory was to put Boland first. This hasn't changed a bit, which is why its still the safest country to be a fag in as long as you don't hold hands in public, because no one gives a shit. Its also why its pretty outrageous when fags and other minorities try to manufacture outrage in the streets.

>speaks about law of nature
>is a faggot
Wow.

I was reacting to the faggot, you need to go one post up and stop smoking meth, amerilard.

y-yeah b-based poland!

Attached: 1535965129405.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

fucking spamming faggot

o no blak pepol exist

Gay marriage is where we have to make our definitive stand. Once the floodgates of degeneracy are open, there will be no going back. We'll follow the exact same path western countries did.

God allowed 9/11 to happen because of this nation's support for homosexuality, abortion, hook up culture, paganism, illegal immigrants, evolution, and kicking God out of school.

Attached: wtc2.jpg (400x414, 37K)

You are in EU
one way or another you will accept degeneracy and millions of immigrants

>We'll follow the exact same path western countries did.
No we won't, stop larping. Anecdotal evidence, but even "left"-leaning (i.e. pro-EU, pro-PO, anti-PiS) people boomers I know call gays "fags".

Take off your meme flag so I know whether you're also larping or just don't know shit about Poland.

/HbCJn7

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

>one way or another you will accept degeneracy and millions of immigrants
Mr Obvious. Everyone knows we will get milions of immigrants but we will do this on our terms.
and the most important part. we will not get immigrants because eu forces us to but because Polish industry is booming and requires more workforce. It is estimated that Polish industry will require additional 5 million immigrants by 2030. We both know that politicians will do whatever industry tells them to.

Legitimization of deviancy in the face of law is a point of no-return. Gay adpotions will follow, then open-access abortion, then normalization of trans-sex. You should speak more with younger people. Personally, i see polish future to be rather bleak.

> Lublin
hummmmmmmmmm
Knda sounds like Dublin

thanks for your input potatonigger

Poor countries are more hostile to gays like always. What else is new?

literally nothing wrong with homosexuality.

There's also a polish city named Lubin. Had friends who were visitng Lublin and bough cinema tickets on-line. Turned out they bought them for a spectalce in Lubin, which is several hundred kilometers away, lol

Almost as if decadence follows prosperity.

>Getting stomped by a massive police force in riotgear is a good thing

>Nupol bootlicking this hard.

Define legitimization.

Also, 3%. The current narrative is that any party that doesn't support PO supports PiS, so a lot of people who'd vote for Razem will vote for PO, and PO will never ever allow same-sex marriage, but these people don't care about it. In other words, 3% is all they'll get. The fad will end.

This but unironically. Jow Forums constantly forgets that the problem are marxists, not homosexuals, and by calling all homosexuals "fags" and stating they deserve nothing but death pushes them in marxist arms.

lol

Looks like you don't know what decadence means.

Attached: 1516552670901.png (712x802, 323K)

>polish government protecting faggots

The world is fucked

Fuck off, they're protecting everyone's right to express their opinions, even if no-one really cares to hear it or the majority doesn't accept it.

>Hurr stop hating fags or they'll support Marxism

Fuck you fag enabler the left will always support the destruction of civilization no matter what that's why they are the left. Faggots are naturally leftists.