Should weed really be legalized?

I mean, it stinks and makes zombies out of people. Why would anyone legalize this monstrosity of a drug?

Attached: 2D636F53-5089-495A-A18B-FF1EB601A7D6.jpg (749x499, 58K)

You can't be for alcohol and not weed

Why? I cook with alcohol, I don’t cook with weed.

Fuck that shit, weed is for massive faggots and people who study art related careers (at least here).

Because our rights are not granted by the government.
I already have the right to consume whatever I want, and live with the consequenses physically.
The government does not possess the right to restrict what I put in my body

The negatives of alcohol vastly outweigh the negatives of weed

How do you make a nice roast stew without wine? How do you make farfale alla vodka without vodka? How do you make a nice Guglhupf without rum? Beer also makes sense for pig roast.

Put a bullet in your head, user.

>I already have the right to consume whatever I want, and live with the consequenses physically.

I don’t fucking think so. I don’t want society be full of retarded heroin addicts and people on retarded Elon Musk rich kids on coke.

>"LOLOL A (which is worse than B) is legal therefore B should be legal as well"
How about you make both illegal if both are harmful, you fag?

Did I say I disagree?

Weed isn't physically harmful to your health, but it makes you okay with doing nothing, and it drains your money that you could be putting towards a family, but you instead put it towards a plant that gets you high for a couple hours. It's just dumb.

RISE THE FUCK UP

Attached: epic stonkk.png (350x699, 322K)

So which was your point, then?

"You can't be for alcohol and not weed"
I'm against both

fuck you chef-boy-ar-dee

Yes I am making a ton of money legally now.

Fuck you dope dealers of my youth who made a million a year yet managed to fuck up their lives and many others' while being unable to live in anything but shitholes yet laughing at me for going to school.

So you never cooked for your gf or friends? It takes 10 min to make a nice Guglhupf. It costs like 2 euros to make one...

Attached: 0E5090DE-AB58-48B0-A023-D5E0D7019053.jpg (960x640, 161K)

Ban simple carbohydrates. They have a higher addiction potential than morphine, and contributes to the #1 cause of death in the States.

Yes.

Attached: weedbrain.jpg (445x629, 127K)

>Why would anyone legalize this monstrosity of a drug?
Time and time again it has been proven that legality of irrelevant. Heroine laced with fentynal is illegal too.

I don't drink because alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs ever created by man, but I feel that ALL drugs should be 100% legal and sold via state controlled creation and distribution. It would help law enforcement to change gears on criminality and allow for these people who cannot fix their own lives to either kill themselves as they enjoy or to get put into a mental facility that will rehabilitate them.

It's already been legal under the US constitution. Laws banning it are un-american. Smoking weed falls under personal liberty

>aLcOhoL iS bAd

having a beer on a nice hot summer day does not stick everyone out in a 100 meter radius.

easy, I'm against both!

Anything bad for us should be illegal. Reeeeeeee. Pls protect me almighty crown

Exactly, all drugs should be legal but nobody should do them.

>having a beer on a nice hot summer day does not stick everyone out in a 100 meter radius.
So you think that cigarettes cigars and mushroom mulch should be outlawed as well?

Yes I think it should be legalized..

I'm not a weed smoker; it causes paranoia for me, and I ended up with serious issues because of one hit. Smelling marijuana can trigger bad panic attacks for me. It's traumatizing.

But ask anyone who has an allergy to something that has a lot of pollen whether they think that their neighbors have the right to grow something that has a lot of pollen; they would absolutely support their right.

Now, I don't appreciate people smoking weed around me, but I would support their right to smoke it.

its about the shekels

All drugs should be legal if done in their own homes, privately. This is a personal liberty. I agree public drug use should be illegal as it infringes on others civil liberties

Isn't it directly harmful to an underdeveloped brain (under 25 years old)? Or is that not considered harm because it's a chemical change and not a physical change?

To take money and power form the glow in the dark niggers

Chemicals are physical so ifk

Idk*

>work ethic
>workers flag

Pick only one

the zombies you are referring to were never going to be anything but zombies. Plenty of us aren't zombies.

anyone lancashire area help a guy out, make a nice thing out of it

Weed turned me into a superhuman.
Cutting back on weed is making me more superhuman.

I'm working on improving my sober attitude, I say shit like 'There are no problems, only solutions' and am trying to do shit at work I hate. I love working hard but hate doing simple shit like wrapping up a tarp or picking up trash.

if weed (and other drugs) were legal then the cartels and CIA wouldn't make as much profits
private prisons and (military) police wouldn't have as much funding
how would these people raise the funds and (((legal))) authority to subvert us if weed (drugs) were legal?

because it shouldnt be up to some centralized institution of beurocrats to decide for me on my behalf whether or not im allowed to smoke weed.

and i know what youre going to say, something about oh well might as well legalize something completely dangerous and unrelated then by my logic. well not really, because its just weed dude, its not that big a deal. its not as small a deal as many think, but overall, it doesnt really fucking matter.

its just a control freak nanny state bullshit big government thing that makes it illegal

>Isn't it directly harmful to an underdeveloped brain
If a brain is underdeveloped, they certainly should not be able to vote or watch any television that has commercials.

>well not really, because its just weed dude, its not that big a deal.
I feel the same way about heroine and coke. I don't do them, nor would I, but If someone wants to shoot up after dinner, who am I to judge. I know people who are not addicts, and having a fun friday night is the end of their weekend. They can go weeks or months in between use. Who am I to judge how a consenting adult spend their time and money? As with any "drug" there will be degenerates that abuse it. This includes alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine.

>not cooking with THC
what a fag

guess what you insignificant puke you don't control anything why are you a bootlicking faggot

Because heroine isn't good for society, user

It's the latest Jewish plot to pacify the Mutt population.

>Because any drug including alcohol isn't good for society, user

Fixed it for you.