Jow Forums IS BEING INVADED

thanks to the kanye west bullshit shitskins and magapedes have invaded Jow Forums and are promoting anti-white ideologies like civic nationalism and anti-racism

this thread is to discuss strategies to make them either leave or assimilate into the board culture

Attached: 1494778792902.jpg (1154x643, 53K)

>it's just pedes
You're not paying attention.

Take your shit over to 8 with the other psychopaths

shariablue detected.
making the republicans racist will only prove democrats right about kanye being an uncle tom. we have to cater to blacks and non whites and give more power to them in politics. remember, democRATs are the real racists

I know cuckchan is retarded, but this is just pathetic.
Magapedes from 2015/2016 accusing magapedes from 2018 of invading Jow Forums.
>this thread is to discuss strategies to make them either leave or assimilate into the board culture
the amount of delusion is why most oldfags who took politics seriously have left.
Keep getting jewed by your shitty asian master.

just let them say whatever and either refute them or call them retarded
if they are truly retarded, everyone will see it, and if the people here buy into it, this this board deserves everything that comes of it.

>b-but Muh based black guy
I hate you civic-nationalist cucks so much

Attached: D6A3EDCD-233C-4606-AB19-EADC67D447DB.jpg (1024x728, 119K)

>being
Bitch this place has been "invaded" for ages. But they always either stop posting or come around.

Attached: Still There.jpg (2125x2865, 1.66M)

you have no fucking clue. just wanted to say you're a faggot before this thread dies...faggot.

>hey look guize imma nahtsee lmao
kys nigger

Like its the first time r*ddit invaded. Just ignore them or tell them to fuck off

>Jow Forums is being invaded
Well, I guess the new "invaders" can join in with the JIDF, Shareblue, those random commie Discords, etc.
Pissing in an ocean of piss.

kys civic nationalist scum

You're 3 years too late. /PTG/ is a R*ddit colony, and has spread this cancer all over the site.

4/pol has always been about civic nationalism you retarded newbie

no it hasn't kill yourself

Beating the Democrats is all that matters now faggot. Get with the program

>pissing in an ocean of piss
good job lads, its super effective

Yes and we're against racism too you fucking toxic white incel

oh look, a leaf.

Invading on a weekend is quite a nice gift to give us on the first cold weekend of the fall. Comfy as fuck. Thanks, morons.

Hello I came here from Reddit.com to follow Q but I have stayed to learn. You kids say rude things but you taught me a lot of truths. I'm not sure if you are joking some times but other times I think you are right. Thank you for listening.

>Jow Forums is being invaded
No shit. Jow Forums has been under attack for a long time, just sage and hide.

daily reminder that neetsocs are nu/pol/

Attached: 264b6e60b707cb529cf4531c4.png (480x680, 218K)

>this retard
you cant retcon Jow Forums bud. /new/ got shut down and became Jow Forums precisely because of the natsocs

Stormfags really need to leave

>thanks to the kanye west bullshit shitskins and magapedes have invaded Jow Forums

Good. More meat for the grinder.

Attached: 1519472989751.png (800x800, 156K)

why do you support multiculturalism and white genocide?

>if you're not a stormfag you support multiculti and white genocide
this is why you need to leave

i've been called a stormfag for opposing civic nationalism and anti-racism

This, reedit homos ALWAYS flock to Jow Forums after getting shitterwrecked by their mods, they then go through the 5 stages of grief and either stay or fuck off, as always.