Germany Yes!

archive.is/zzOYa

>"More than 100,000 people have been marching in the German capital Berlin to protest against xenophobia and the increasing influence of the far right."

>"Rights groups organised the rally, as marchers held placards reading "Indivisible" and "United against racism"."

>"The BBC's Jenny Hill in Berlin says even the organisers seemed surprised by the turnout."

Good job Germany.

Attached: soiboimarch.jpg (900x506, 220K)

>100,00 people have been marching in protest against democracy. Demanding the abolition of borders and sovereign states
We beat the Nazi out of them before and we will do it again.

based and repilled

>We
Whatever sheep shagger.

This is leftists raging at the rise of AfD in Germany. Not that democracy isn't a sham, and AfD is controlled op, just like the rest of these political parties.

Listen Hepe i will fuck your ass if you keep telling me i rape sheep.

the only thing you beat is your stinky peepee you lil autismorobot.

Yaaas Germany. Anyone can be German. If an Indian comes to Germany and gets the paper that says he’s a citizen, they are then a German! It doesn’t matter if all of German is composed by Africans, Syrians, Indians, doesn’t matter!! Identity is completely determined by the legal system and fincancial involvement in the state. Racists hate this!

they just let in 5 million muslims and only 100 000 could be bothered to turn up for a let more in march?

>fuck your ass if you keep telling me i rape sheep.
Oh no, all 2 inches of Chang's dick. How will my precious asshole cope?

None of them work either so it's not like they're busy.

Free sex in Berlin.

Attached: 1529312920965.gif (400x400, 313K)

GERMANY NOOOO

Stupidest way to fight xenophobia EVER.

Let's all use methods that appeal maximally and exclusively to our own side of the debate. Fucking brilliant: Maximised virtue signalling, minimised impact.

>Berlin
>3.47 million pop
>1 in 4 votes Die Linke, followed by Die Grünen
>one of the, if not the biggest liberal shithole in the whole Country
>100k protesting muh ebul Natzis
that's kinda weak to be quite honest senpai

I wonder how many of these """german""" protestors were Muslim?

These fascists deserve to be annihilated. They want to suppress free speech, destroy borders, and radically remake Europe in their image.

We destroyed them in 1945 and we'll do it again.

Attached: 1536973409067.png (607x582, 132K)

It's meant to be intimidating to the right, and to demoralize us by showing how great their numbers are. They are trying to have a bigger political dick so to speak than the Chemnitz march.

Why would this demoralize anyone?

What Nazis? No, literally, what Nazis? What racism?

your post gave me cancer

the afd voters, anyone who doesnt support jamal fucking your wifes sons ass is a nazi.

THIS.

Attached: 7LTN2VF.jpg (670x1024, 102K)

>Dems ar da REALL Natzees!

Attached: 1527701681287.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Stay mad Demokkkrat ;)

Attached: Democrats are NIGGER THUGS.gif (905x723, 486K)

Based and redpilled Adolf.

Not falling for your psyop, you're either a Jew or controlled opposition. Opinion discarded.

Beautiful :) Who knew it was so easy to take over a modern country?

kind of a letdown, knowing there were thousands of organisations involved with free advertisments and music acts and all that shit

Yeah, they first fantasized about a million, now talking about 240,000 - but even the press doesn't dare to repeat these numbers without attributing it to the organizers, instead usually talk about "tens of thousands".
The main problem with this shit is the vagueness, they protest "racism" or "xenophobia", when there is nobody actually promoting racism or xenophobia. There is literally no party that says "racism is kinda okay" or "xenophobia is healthy" or the like, but still it's a protest against "the right". They take bullshit feelgood terms, preferably undefined bullshit, and just throw it around, like "bunt" (colorful), "tolerance", "diversity" etc. Just like their concept of borders, there is none - these terms are not limited to any meaning, they can be redefined and broadened on the spot, they are meaningless, empty.
But since normies are sheeple and just want to feel good about themselves, they will march for literally anything, even if it's their own death.

Attached: NPC Vielfalt.jpg (599x337, 168K)

FREIFICKMUSCHI!
OB KLEINER ODER GROß ICH NEHM IHN AUS DER HOS , STECK IHN REIN SO MUSSET SEIN.

>We fought for the jews in ww2 and we will do it again
kek, found the useful idiot

>Nazis are the EU
The EU is a organiztion backed by the same kikes that control the US, and sent to US to destroy Nazi Germany in world war 2. Nupol needs to leave.

Jews had an incredible amount of influence within Nazi Germany. Some were even top leaders.

Attached: Hmm.png (1708x849, 117K)

that's a lot of text to describe useful idiots

Are you saying the sheep consented?

>berlin
Total erwartet. I'd pay to see half those numbers anywhere outside Berlin or Hamburg.

>mitterlweile in dresden
That's just a fucking Pegida Wednesday.

KYS Faggot.

>We

Only thing you bear is your sisters and sheep pussy, Islandnigger

>Jews had an incredible amount of influence within Nazi Germany
>A few mischlings in the administration
lmao.

>100,000 immigrants

I bet 90% of them are rapefugees
Krauts lose control over their country