Attached: xx.png (478x603, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KH69WsTzgU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I made a clay ashtray for my Dad even though he doesn't smoke

youtube.com/watch?v=KH69WsTzgU0

Sad copy/pasta.
He built it out of parts.
Damn, these fucking shills aren't even trying anymore.

Damn if he really invented something he should patent it and sell the patent to Microsoft or Apple for millions.

yet another shitty slide \ (((demoralization))) thread
>it goes in all fields
also please david brock to have another heart attack.

>What have you done?
I washed the dishes today

>high-spec
>£600
Now I know it's a bait article

Attached: 1539458644757.png (478x603, 210K)

kek look inside and see the parts for yourself

LOL

I invented some pasta last night for dinner

I invented a turd after spending $30 on ingredients last night

That's a fuck ugly case. Here's the one I just bought for my new rig ( Fractal Design Newbury C Dark Tempered Glass). Comes in today.

Attached: 11-352-072-V22.jpg (800x600, 31K)

Meshify C. Fucking autocorrect

I'm claiming the jet
t. Whittle
oh wait I actually did

Mines a Corsair something. Glass sides. Only just figured out I could make the internal lights do stuff need to refill the tube thing apparently

I invented a Holiday Inn room that I slept in

I invented the computer I'm writing this reply on at the spry young age of 25.

How was this newsworthy in the first place? sage

hideous.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg.bd46a28403eae62a365f399aa6e181ca (1).jpg (2048x1365, 252K)

God damn I'm sick of seeing shit like this. I have more talent with computers in my pinky nail than this nigger does.

What's with all the glass these days, how are you supposed to drill holes into it? Fucking kids.

Attached: CC-9011012-WW-500R_001.png (600x818, 209K)

sorry, "invented" or "assembled." them words don't mean the same thing.

>went to TigerDirect and bought some parts
>GeNeUs

pic applies
your repost

Attached: nigger discarding child bodies.jpg (940x627, 140K)

You literally only have to watch a 5 minute youtube video nowadays to know how to mix and match PC parts. I've been doing this shit since '01, put some of the first part picker vids on YouTube. This kid didn't invent shit, just getting praised for his Newegg PC because he's a nog.

That was fun to watch. Nigger finger grease all over those points, slapped boards, skin peelings.

Attached: 1510346315656.png (307x295, 224K)

Wow I didn't see that link before I replied, lol exactly what I was talking about. I'm sure the kid saved a few bucks, but anyone worth their salt could save more than $600 bucks piecing together a custom PC, depending on the quality of course. I'd be interested in seeing the specs of his build, but I don't feel like sifting through OP's article on the Brilliance of Noggism

how old is this fucking pic, why are you even reposting it, how much of an underage faggot are you?

he is just BLM shillposting, hence the memeflag. BLM shillposters never show their actual location, because they're all fucking leafs.

I invented the black kid

I invented a pointy stick when I was 10

nice sigil of saturn on the front of that case
faggot.