Have you ever met a sane lesbian?

Well Jow Forums? Share your crazy dyke stories here. Unburden yourself. I got plenty.

Attached: 1537101318883.jpg (375x488, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
youtube.com/watch?v=dkpgz3uQ58U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ann Coulter.

>Have you ever met a sane lesbian?
No.

Nah they're a bunch of neurotic cunts who want to emulate men because daddy didn't love 'em.

NOPE everyone is a god damned lunatic
I had a bitch go off because i said a movie was a chick flick, she literally had a screaming fit over it in public while i laughed my ass off

Bisexual or only just lesbian? Because Bisexual chicks are usually really chill.

the gay girls i work with are infinitely more based than their straight counterparts but im in the military

never met a funny one for that matter

No, everyone i've met or worked with is hyper emotional, and has knee jerk reactions to literally everything.

No, and every dyke has “fibromyalgia”, too!

Impossible by default. Fighting your own DNA to the extent of sterility is the very definition.

STOP RAPING ME

Attached: sketch-1539459445274.png (1519x1440, 1.04M)

kek

Attached: 1516824940718.gif (227x221, 980K)

>sane
>has mental illness

Pick one.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

Yes, actually. During my last two years in college I roomed with 3 lesbians. 2 of the 3 three were actually pretty based. The other one was atypical dyke. I still hang out with the based ones years later.

Military dykes don't count they are usually bro-tier I'm talking about the pudgy rainbow haired types that smell like NYC in the 70's.

>Because Bisexual chicks are usually really chill.

Bisexual women have the absolute highest rates of psychopathy.

Had something similar happen

Chick was screeching then crying then screeching, middle of downtown. I've seen people get shot and lose limbs and make less noise

No.

They're always angry. They get offended at everything under the sun. Despite their rabid misandry, they sure do go out of their way to emulate men as much as possible. Most of them are gross and creepy. There is nothing good about lesbians.

Attached: 1504839860792.jpg (610x501, 19K)

My sister has a lesbian friend. When I went to visit her, she introduced me to her freind. And honestly she was the nicest of all her friends. Seemed pretty down to earth. But I've met some whackos. I think it's more about the culture of they hang out with.

Yeah, my good friend's sister is an awesome soft-butch jock. Super chill, in HS she was one of the best basketball players and constantly hooked up with the stacies the boys were chasing. Stable, smart, funny, and great fashion sense.
Many such cases!

Now that I'm in a liberal arts hell college, though, sane lgbt folks are few and far between..

LOL

I think I can top anyone here, but it will take time to greentext it all.

Lots of them

They're okay I guess

They're a little more annoying than the typical woman

every lesbian is an ego maniac who had a boyfriend who cheated on them in the past.

I'll share my all time worst. It's a Jow Forums classic. The tale of the dyke I had to work with for two years/ greentext tale incoming.

yeah i know 1 or 2 that are sane. they just communicate with me like blokes, with no stress or bullshit, just talking about vans or gardening or woodwork or something, i dont know.

just normal people.

...later that day

Attached: opdelivery.gif (321x223, 1.99M)

/HbCJn7

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

>lesbian
That’s a man...

>Be me.
>finally get hired at this antique bookstore that repairs and sells rare old books.
>Fellow employee is a fat lazy mentally unbalanced dyke who complains about everything.
>Starts with little favors like filling the end of her shift or doing her work while she sits in the backroom.
>The phone calls start,i'm coming in more and more to fill her shifts and do her work.
>She starts invading privacy and sanctity of my home.
>Always begging for help and constantly borrowing money and shit.
>Me and my wife can't have a evening to ourselves without me having to either fill her shift or cover for her an hour or two.
>She does nothing while there but eat and sleep in the backroom.
>Her suicidal girlfriend comes in and makes scenes in the store and knocks over a bookcase with some volumes from the 18th century.
>Makes me work the day before my wedding.
>Makes me work most of the Christmas holiday because she took three weeks off to go back to CA.
>Made me work from 10 am to midnight five times.
>comes to house begging for money.
>Runs the cool new dude who was fun to hang out with out of the job.
>Finally goes too far and makes me rage quit my dream job.

Wrote the most comprehensive book on US immigration ever and fucks Bill Maher.

No. I don't think I ever met one that didn't have a chip on her shoulder about men. The closest I've met is overly sexual and constantly trying to "convert" other women in my workplace to go with her to these dyke bars and sex parties.

All the lesbians I have met in my life have been really nice people.

Yes, when I was young, actual Tom-Boys who played many sports that I did. 2 girls who've I've known for a long time, they are true Lesbians to this day, cool as hell, great people, we live on Cape Cod, its a fantastic place. They dislike the fake lesbos, but are very supportive of people within the LGBT community, and they are very patriotic people as well. They both hated Hillary. I'm not sure if they voted for Trump but are secretly supportive of his policies.

My sociology professor in the uni was a lesbian, but she was young and cute.

My cousin is a lesbian. She's a complete social retard and killed her sisters dog by accidentally overfeeding it. So yeah, I wouldn't say normal.

>being so much of a beta you decide to quit rather than getting her fired
She out-butched you son.

There's a lesbian couple across the street.
Lovely people.

Like anyone cares what you think Ahmed.

Ann Coulter's a man in a dress.

I’m sure you guys are always at ProvinceTown

Homosexuality is a mental illness, so no...

It's actually a great place to shop as well as very artsy. My wife and I go 1-2 times a year randomly. It's great because on the weekends there is usually a theme. Last summer we went it was Bear weekend, jacked and fat hairy bearded shirtless guys everywhere..We had a blast. This year we went was college lesbian weekend (there is a slang word for them, I forget). It was smoking hot college lesbian and bi-chicks, it was epic, clubs were insane with ass. Plus there mind 30-40's hot lesbians come to hookup with the college chicks. Seriously incredible. I've live on the Cape just about my whole life and have been going to Ptown every year. It was always a great place to take girls on dates. Dont hate.

He’s right though, all you had to do was put some expensive antique books in her bag and have your boss see them there. You could have done more pussy

May you burn in the fires of hell you heretic

this
song related
youtube.com/watch?v=dkpgz3uQ58U

How much are you willing to bet that guy that raped her was actualy gay and confused her for a twink?
Imagine how fucking traumatic that must been for him.
He was probably just too embarrassed to stop.

High School Freshman history teacher.

She was a former qualified astronaut so she needed to be more resilient than most to pass it.

the only sane lesbians look and act like dudes

>implying lesbianism may potentially provide sanity for women
Just crazy enough that it might work

>antique bookstore
>dream job

bookcuck

Yes my older sister.
Shes on the tomboy side but is really down to earth. She works as an electrician for schools. Has a daughter with now her ex-girlfriend(heh, modern life) via insemination. My other sister is full blown traditionnal and we all get together nicely. Though I know theres still tension between my L sister and my padre. Padre is old style man who took a long time to accept it but did eventually.

I remember my niece asking my other niece (both 3-4 years old):
-Where's your father ?
-Me I got two mothers.
-ah okay!

Then they went playing like nothing happened.
Of course bieng one of the male model around I take my role seriously, mostly in actions. I aleeady know I'll big talks with the little peeps once they hit their teenage years.

Stereotypes suck, even if true most of the time. But you gotta be dumb to think people are malevolent base on sexual attraction.

One time, my mother, me and other two heterosexual sisters had a laugh at my L sister for asking her how does the "bicycle" feels

Haha

>bending over backwards for a coworker

Holy fuck you're a loser

I know a couple full blown bull dykes and they are very good value, much rather have a beer with them than the super fairy mode gay dudes I know, they are pretty much dudes.

Too much estrogen is bad, super "girly" girls or guys tend to be emotional, irrational and manipulative.

/HbCJn7

Lesbians tend to be neurotic, psychologically damaged, chain-smoking weirdo's with alcohol problems, you're best giving them a wide berth.

I work with a bull dyke. She's Filipino so she's got strong christian family values though. She's good to hang out with and have a beer or talk women or video games but I never tried talking about gay issues because I don't really want to hear it. I feel like dykes act extra manish to show off though.

No, I hate men! Immediately try to be men.

T U R B O C U C K. Grow a spine faggot.

yeah, you baby :*

Nope, same goes for fags. Homosexuality IS mental illness.

i have absolutely never met a sane female gay. i've met ONE sane gay that wasn't too far gone. I'm sure he was hiding shit.

>Me and my wife can't have a evening to ourselves with our bull
ftfy

Attached: 1538274043191.png (512x556, 334K)

Dude, you're a pathetic faggot. Why the fuck wouldn't you just take a stand for yourself and not cover any of her shifts? Seeing that she was coming to your house begging for money it just tells me you've lent her money like a cuck and never had the sack to say no. You lost your dream job because you were a bitch, not because of some stupid dyke.

>my sister has a lesbian friend

user, I...

Attached: kek (2).jpg (886x1002, 524K)

possible
would you still get a bj from her ?

I get it.

>lesbian
>young and cute

doesn't comp
there's more to her story
does any older and richer married dude jizz her face?

Attached: Jim-Carrey-Paints.jpg (1200x912, 249K)

I fucked the crazy out of my former dyke wife.

Unfortunately I also fucked the kinky out of her.

I met a couple of very sexy and also very nice and friendly lesbians there a while ago. One of them was sane but a bit dim. The other was only a little bit insane.

They do seem to have personality disorders. They also tend to be rather rude in person. It's almost like they're trying to be mean to you before you can be mean to them. Like they're trying to beat you to the punch somehow. It's very strange like a fortress mentality of the world trying to somehow "get" them and they have to stay ahead of it. However, I've met so many cool gay guys who were mellow as hell. But I've never met a single lesbian who was capable of simply chilling out.

Attached: jimross.jpg (340x234, 19K)

/HbCJn7

Most lesbians are man-haters. This is what lesbians really believe. That all women in relationships with men are not being true to themselves and just need to leave to be with a woman and explore their natural side. Is this a recent development in lesbianism? Is this the result of a feminist influence? Has anyone else noticed this undercurrent in all lesbian films, where it's a woman who is stolen away by a lesbian and turned? This seems to be a unique feature of lesbian films, I don't see the same thing among gay men, where they purposely try to turn a man against his wife and try to get him to come run off and become gay.
Take roller derby for example. It may be only anecdotal evidence, but the sport seems to be a cover for predatory lesbians trying to break up marriages. I know a woman who said that at roller derby meetings the women were constantly undermining her husband and trying to poison her thoughts against him and trying to loan her lesbian dramas and film dvds.
Is lesbians mixed up with a misandrist culture in a way that gay maleness is not in terms of misogyny?

Attached: dykes.png (969x670, 67K)

Freudian penis envy?

Attached: just-girly-things.png (717x719, 862K)

I keep meeting lesbians that are not only sane but beautiful, funny, laid back, and easy to get along with. Maybe they're just comfortable and unconcerned with straight dudes, but it's still kind of painful because they actually stand out among women. I'm down to be friends for the sake of being friends but I'm kind of hoping to coax out a little glimmer of heterosexuality at some point. Fingers crossed

Trust me, it's a headache and coaxing them to go straight leads to drama, insanity, and in my case getting "punched" by a vindictive ex

>lesbians that are not only sane but beautiful, funny, laid back, and easy to get along with.

Then it is a phase

Attached: Gay7.jpg (942x997, 61K)

Gay shills are some of the most annoying shills out there. I know what dykes are like - most of the ones I've seen have been gross, androgynous, vulgar and generally toxic. 90%+ of them are some weird mix-breed goblino that is so ugly they are regularly mistaken for boys.

oh when I say "coax" I don't mean a manipulation campaign, I mean just being a friend and keeping an eye out for whether they get slow rolled by my charisma. Sexuality is complicated, and while I have a good masculine aesthetic I have a girl's spiritual profile anyways.

That seems kind of baseless

i'm a lesbian, I am perfectly sane AMA

Attached: 1355297155598.jpg (524x468, 73K)

Why do you hate men, and do you think we would tolerate your bullshit if this were literally any other time in history?

>Have you ever met a sane or responsible female?
No. They don't exist. Women are children - and not the well behaved, responsible children who do some chores. They're the children who set the house on fire then blame their parents.

>Why do you hate men,
Ummm since when do i hate men?
and nobody has to put up with anything i am aware of, we keep ourselves to our selves.
Unless you asked me, you would never know IRL, but then people are usually too afraid to ask , which is funny for us.

No, just like there aren't any sane faggots. Being queer is a mental illness

Attached: true-face-of-penis-envy.jpg (240x334, 11K)

lol nice edge there, i bet you are a total bad-ass IRL, not an spotty manlet lol

Being a lesbian isn't real. You just can't get laid because your ugly

I doubt it.

poor larp user

Attached: you-book.jpg (525x700, 58K)

5, they're pretty fucking rare

>hen people are usually too afraid to ask , which is funny for us.
probably theyre jsut ignoring both of you for being unremarkable and vapid.

Attached: infinitycats.jpg (388x500, 24K)

To shed the accusation 1. this was in a drop-in sports thing that I think attracts a particular kind of demographic. Young, fun, sporty lesbians, possibly from overlapping social circles. 2. It's not a politically intense area, homogeneously liberal, laid back, and sparsely populated. Those screaming bay area millennials don't make their way up here much, so I think you have a very different demographic in mind than what I encounter.
>I know what dykes are like
Flagrantly fallacious
"I know dykes trust me" from what sample size lol

I can't take anyone seriously who tries to categorically define ambiguous demographics with a wave of the hand. I'm not claiming to know the soul of the lesbian over here, I don't think I ever could, because it lies beyond my experience and frankly beyond my curiosity.

>Being a lesbian isn't real.
maybe, but if it feels good, do it.
I have known "lesbians" who have settled down, got married (to a man) and had kids.
What they did was still lesbian.
but then, is anything real?

>You just can't get laid because your ugly
lol, guess how many times i get laid while you fap to imaginary anime waifus.

maybe (;

There's an old dyke up here who looks ancient due to all the drug use and whoring around. She can't keep a job or a house and always has to come crawling back to her adult daughter for a few days before getting kicked out for being an ungrateful little shit. Some of the stories I've heard from the daughter on growing up with such a degenerate for a role model and parent made me weep for humanity because she grew up with problems of her own that wouldn't have happened if she had a traditional 2 parent home with a mom and dad.

post pic and lets compare

>probably theyre jsut ignoring both of you for being unremarkable and vapid.
well, to be fair, being lesbian is unremarkable, same with being gay or trans.
why should anyone care?

no need just post your height, and how often you cry yourself to sleep

9.5/10
Good taste

Seems i'm both epileptic gay and low iq.