What do you have to say for yourselves Jow Forums?

All you Republitards can do to win is cheat! Dont worry sweety, blue wave soon!

Attached: 20181013_142527.jpg (720x1024, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/10/12/women-accused-paid-voter-fraud-ring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. It’s about time we started playing dirty.

Millions of illegal Mexicans voted in 2016.

Florida's voter registration is county by county

Go vote. Do not be Sun Tzu'd

>Muh felons and precious retards who can’t do paperwork
Demorats are pathetic

>purging dead people from registration lists is bad

>when you are weak, appear strong
>when you are strong, appear weak.

That's a good association actually. Nice.

>literally no proof
ok lol

Omg it’s almost like elections have rules wtf

>removing illegal voters
Don’t see how that is cheating. Not that fucking hard to register to vote legally like it is to legally immigrate.

If can’t fucking follow the steps on how-to shouldn’t be allowed to as the one and only competence test

>dead people
>registered without any proof of residency
>no actual natives were harmed even a little
>florida extended all deadlines due to the hurricane
Democrats cheat and cry cheat when they get caught almost like they're a bunch of kikes.

>All you Republitards can do to win is cheat!

dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/10/12/women-accused-paid-voter-fraud-ring/

>asking for proof from liberals

BuT wHaT aBOuT PiZzaGAtE!

>Florida's voter registration site went down two days before the deadline

oh isn't that a bitch

Attached: lion laugh.jpg (1010x1024, 350K)

Whites arent playing nice with invaders or parasites. Get the message and get the fuck out of here because all those breakdowns you see where a white person goes off on a black child or a loudmouth Shaniqua or Mexican that cant speak English or a cheating Jew, that is only 1 tenth of a percent of the hatred that whites have for you. The racism every nonwhite feels or experiences every day is nothing compared to what has happened, and what will happen when we reach the breaking point where we no longer feel we have to speak truth only behind closed doors. The Holocaust, the Trail of Tears, the Reconquista. Those are going to look like fucking jokes.

I've moved 5 times since moving out of my parent's house 10 years ago... I've lived in three different districts within the same state. I've literally never had a problem voting - and I'm lazy as fuck so I know that if I had to do something about it, I wouldn't. These people are literally retarded if they can't vote

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

>males using emoticons
It's so pathetic.

>blue wave soon
Promise me you'll kill yourself when it doesn't happen.

Attached: Blue wave.jpg (737x747, 67K)

>(((Rubin)))

ban the nigger vote
vote chris 2018

A win is a win. Kys.

>cheating
so it's cheating now when the dead can't vote democrat?

Dems are poisoning the well before the vote because they know they lost.

So this is going to be the narrative after the midterms? We went from Russia stealing the election to republicans are the real cheats.

this

I thought elections couldnt be rigged? Obama said it was impossible

lmao this dumb fuck is really trying to assert that we cheat

who even fucking cares if we cheat anymore, Democrats are the biggest cheaters ever, and unlike them, if the GOP resolved to cheat, and let's just say they were, you're not going to catch them because they aren't suckshit at life or intrigue

Good, fuck Democrats.

Attached: 1538344827947.jpg (1000x600, 203K)

Bunch of conspiratards

So he acknowledges Republicans are winning?

Attached: x96yiw.jpg (525x589, 76K)

Based and redpilled fellow magapede

We grew a spine. THANK GOD

Attached: 1539228164288.png (1159x758, 73K)

But they colluded with russia

Nice evidence

This. Get ready nigs no slavery this time. You’ll just be dead.

the georgia example or florida one is literally minorities not understanding how to vote correctly and messing things up like their name.

Explain

>sign your form here
>X

Stop registering dead people.

california dmv literally registers any person automatically to vote and illegals are allowed to drive here so the dmv admitted to registering illgeals to vote. nobody talks about this because california is the npc capital

a udenrat with no blue checkmark?

Attached: jew verified checkmark arrest.png (796x512, 170K)

Dear Democrat,

Why would Georgia freeze 25K black votes when they already know those votes are Republican? You've lost us, sweetie :0) You lost us at the fag and beaner vote :0)
Goodbye

Attached: Sweet Candy.jpg (970x582, 64K)

How is this possible user! Democrats tell me voter fraud is just a meme, a myth, a rarity! This must be fake news! I bet Russia is behind this

>liberals are winn-

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 11.15.46 AM.png (2956x1288, 1M)

Attached: rsz_why_do_all_my_friends_want_to_kill_themselves__–_member_feature_stories_–_medium.png (944x8501, 1.77M)

Such weak willed faggots. I wasn’t thrilled when obama was president, but I didn’t let it make me feel depressed, or deranged, like the trump presidency has done to these pussies

Yet myself as a right wing voter had my voter registration deactivated even though I voted for Trump. Activates my almonds.

Oh good, they're being proactive about the races they expect to lose this time. They can't be caught with nothing but their dicks in their hands when the Blue Wave fails to materialize.

Attached: tears-of-impotent-rage-DNC-small.jpg (400x604, 38K)

>Indiana
Dead people and people who haven’t voted in a long time
>Georgia
Poorly filled out registrations. They can still cast a provisional ballot
>North Dakota
Couldn’t tell you. Get a real address.
>Florida
They had a bit of a thunderstorm recently, might have something to do with the site being down. There’s other ways to register. Also, don’t wait til the last minute.

tell me about this clapping emoticon.
why does he use it in between words? it seems incorrect and it seems like something he wouldn't clap about.

Its like how niggresses clap when they talk to make stuff seem extra important or add emphasis