Why are the Japs the only SE Asian country that cares about craftsmanship and quality?

Why are the Japs the only SE Asian country that cares about craftsmanship and quality?

Attached: TS808.jpg (200x251, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1dEJs04Cjrz
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

taiwan is the new japan

>he hasn’t heard of Fulltone

Attached: B798E7AA-57FF-4C22-B7F8-1DB678866423.jpg (620x375, 129K)

>Japs
>SE Asia

My fucking tubescreamer broke in like a week

>Order Zipperhead pullsaw for dovetails
>$85
>Get it
>"Made in China"
>Pins holding the blade pop out on first use

Even the Slopes are outsourcing to the Gooks.

Boutique is on a different level. I"m talking about large scale manufacturing.

Japan isn't in southeast Asia, you dumbass.

The Boss Super Overdrive is way cheaper, I've had mine for years.

Boss is shit too. Mxr is where its at.
Lmao @ boss

It is and you know it.

they're more like the only asian country that can build things with soul.

it is odd when you realize how souless and buglike chinks in general are

Attached: 43.jpg (722x479, 40K)

Yeah its in your head . anime watching propaganda gulping idiot.

>Japan
>Southeast Asia

Attached: bart 420.png (508x347, 152K)

The only new car I'd buy.

Attached: 2018-Mazda-MX-5-Miata-720x340.jpg (720x340, 46K)

Love that pedal

Boss is better than Dunlop.

Only clueless niggers LOL @ boss. Boss pedals are fucking tanks. Boss Blues Driver fucking rules as a boost. I do use a MXR micro amp too, though.

as long as you don't have to listen to it, it should be great...

>t. has 15 watt Crate practice amp, plugs in a SD-1, all knobs maxed out and thinks "it sucks".

B-b-b-but TRUE BYPASS!?!?

Lots of goods out of SE asia are good quality, also Japan is not in SE asia. God damn you people are retards.

I play Carol Ann, Early 70's Hiwatt, a 67 bandmaster, or Fractal Audio AxeIII and if I use a pedal it's a Klon, but pretty close bud!

>guitar

Just fucking lol

Attached: Grind.jpg (195x258, 12K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1dEJs04Cjrz

They aren't. It's just a stupid meme perpetuated by American marketers. Your perception of the world is molded by someone trying to sell you something.

I still have a based Pearl kick made in Nip land, all of the new stuff is from China. The thing is a fucking tank, older than me

Attached: pearl.jpg (2500x1500, 398K)

>what is jomon

USA!
USA!
USA!

Attached: a5878e83e80c5f68df5bf3ed5af460bd.jpg (290x290, 15K)

You're actually quite wrong. American companies actually bought a lot of japanese companies and factories in order to shelve them and keep them off the market so they couldn't get compared to their american made products.

Japanese Strats and Les Pauls from the 80's are now going for roughly the same as the American made examples from that era and are regarded VERY highly.

>Japs
>quality
I guess you didn't grow up in the 80's

I love my JPN Boss chorus CE-2

I heard Joyo is catching up soundwise with their cheap chinese pedals. I only got a delay joyo and vintage overdrive and they do the job quite well, although I would certainly get a better delay pedal since the joyo has a slight hum which can suck for recording but fine for jamming.

Attached: 1535898605293.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

The dont though
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

A lot of muscians on pol. Pretty cool.

It’s true.

GTFO with that chink shit

Attached: download (18).jpg (357x357, 14K)

more than on /mu/ actually

Attached: 135646874563.jpg (750x914, 290K)

Gooks can't do this

Attached: Gear-December-23.jpg (1200x801, 1.03M)

my ancient honda civic approves your post

They certainly can't do this

Attached: PJ_CH_16.jpg (800x800, 628K)

Boomer.

Shitty pedals with terrible customer service.

>Boomer.
Yeah that meme is getting pretty stale give it up, my parents are real boomers

Post setup folks

Attached: 20181013_170437.jpg (4160x3120, 3.33M)

>Why are the Japs the only SE Asian country that cares about craftsmanship and quality?

Because the Japs are the only SE Asian country that hasn't got in bed with the Chinese Communists.

Attached: make-japan-great-again.jpg (900x540, 49K)

looks kinda nice, but jap quality now is nothing like the 1990s.

japan became known for quality in the mid 70s when american fuel prices skyrocketed, and american cars became cucked due to emissions regulations.

no pics of my set up, i run a modded start through a fender champion40 with an offboard ART tube preamp. for pedals i have OPs pic and a boss tuner, thats it, rest of tone is amp settings.

how do you like that twin reverb pedal? its always had my eye but ive never got to try one out

Attached: urmomsfavoriteinstrument.jpg (576x187, 30K)

>Mxr is where its at.
they make an exceptional compressor, i tried a few of their OD/dist pedals and they were just meh for me

>Even the Slopes are outsourcing to the Gooks.
Even the Nips are outsourcing to the Chinks.
ftfy

>american cars became cucked due to emissions regulations.
They sure fucking did, I know a guy that still has a four cylinder Mustang, they have made a good comeback though. I have a 2010 Sierra pickup and a 2016 Challenger both v8's and gas guzzers from hell

The fender reverb spring 63?
Best deal I ever got (40 bucks CAD)

It sounds amazing for country plucking. Im mostly into jazz/pop/country myself so its right up my alley. Mix it up with the delay and sprinkle it with a phaser/chorus and shits get crazy marvelous. I highly recommend to get one if you use normal reverb. Worth every dollars even at okay price.

My favourite Guitar is Chinese made. Shits all over my American LP and Ibenez Jem.

I have a P-bass and I don't understand six stringers obsession with pedals.?

Customer service? Boomer detected

Musicianon, know where to get an original tube screamer? Been looking forever

badass ill have to check it out, i do blues/country and like a clean tone too

Bass faggots wouldn't

>Why are the Japs the only SE Asian country that cares about craftsmanship and quality?
because Rockefeller made them

Clearly you plebs have not heard of Wampler

My acoustic kit is a 1986 Tama Granstar made out of birch. Thing is a beast and the craftsmanship is awesome

This too. I had a Japanese strat in highschool and it’s the one guitar I’ve always regretted selling

I personally like behringer pedals...

Attached: IMG_3566.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

I'll throw another love bone at my Roland Blues cube amp. Its a solid state amp that mimic tube amp with a simple button and I'll say that I have fool more people that I can remember with that shit.

I honestly think that pure gearhead people are retarded. Lets all buy that gibson SG so we sound unique !

I'll also use this other electrical hollow guitar for a natural distorsion and heavier country plucking and some bossa nova playing. It has a fretboard of an acoustic guitar so its a bit harder to solo up top. But damn does it sound great.

Attached: 20181013_172402.jpg (4160x3120, 4M)

Guitar is a instrument for virgins, prove me wrong

The chinese made Charvels were pretty awesome actually so of course they decided to discontinue them. Fuckers.

Statistically speaking, your mom probably blew jimmy page back in the early 1970s.

>I had a Japanese strat in highschool and it’s the one guitar I’ve always regretted selling
Same. I had an Ibanez les paul

>1986 Tama Granstar made out of birch
nice, they really built Tama to last, a little too heavy-duty for me, I like Yamaha. It's funny that that three of the biggest drums companies are nip; Pearl, Tama, Yamaha

check out for drum bantz

We're all art faggots in some way or another.

Very underrated car the LFA

Thanks user I’ll have to check that out.

>Korg Volca Keys
Got this little guy pretty cheap, and it's pretty fun.
>Made in Vietnam

Attached: 0a04fa2d22e9542c2c82edc2aa76cca4_pc.png (400x300, 143K)

JHS

when the on/off switch has more components than the guitar pedal effect

Attached: tube-screamer-block-diagram.png (1280x650, 150K)

>Japan
>SE Asia

>Flag

IS THAT FUCKING COMIC SANS???

Attached: IMG_0427.jpg (3648x2736, 1.92M)

>Why are the Japs the only SE Asian country
so this is the power... of american education...
wow...

You prolly already know me

Attached: 55ef04c0ea7eca4b662a5138490060d5675d66f9aad6fea05fa6b4c733a18374.jpg (4160x2340, 2.65M)

no, just you (and me)

Attached: 1525715732513.jpg (308x494, 95K)

Honor and respect are obligatory character traits and they therefore take pride in their work (honor) and don't screw their customers ( respect )

Attached: 1514904932890.jpg (339x500, 122K)

EHX is my go to for effects lately. Kinda loving Earthquaker too.

Because their language itself strongly reinforces the idea of hierarchy and is extremely grounded in existing social order.

When I got my Eizo monitor delivered and it said Made in Japan on the box I just knew it was going to be a perfect panel, and boy I was right!

That carpet looks comfy as hell.
Ernie ball ftw too. I play heavy string only (.11 most of the time)

Maybe who knows! I do go on /mu/ time to time but I lurk more than I post. No way I'll use my intellect to give some props to the leafs.

Fleur de Lys châlice !

My OCD has lasted longer than my 808. Hell, my OD-2 was bought years before it and has survived a lot worse.

Attached: IMG_20160707_200010.jpg (2322x2902, 1.82M)

The LFA sounds like an F1. The engine is awesome.

I invented mine from a printed board and parts from Mouser. No news story or picture in the paper, though.

sounds like an F1, goes like a minivan

I have an Ibanez guitar......but its made in China. it is awesome. if it were made in US it would be 3x more $$$

All these Richfags with 10 pedals to mask the fact they can only bash out power chords and pentatonics.
Buy a decent neck to put on a shit guitar and change the intonation and pickups, some user recommended JHS parts too which are solid.
Gibson and fender my fucking sides.

>ibeenhads
Kek

This, schematics are online for almost everything, the Ruby amp for example can be made for less than the price if a set of bass strings.

Japanese craftsmanship goes back hundreds of years.

Absolutely pretentious.

Who the fook do you think you are m8?
Im super rich and haver 30 pedals waiting in line for me to try for the first time. I have more guitars than fingers but it all sit on one big ego. Think you can land those powerchords on that off-rythm beat? I don't think so Ringo. Come back when your shred mince cheese, jeez.

Years ago a 6 string Ibanez bass was at least $500. Now that Ibanez factories are in Indonesia, the same bass is $300

Thnx for the heads up!

Attached: Clock-Boy-muslim-student.jpg (2000x1333, 191K)

Kek

Attached: snigger.gif (322x252, 1.95M)

Eventide master race reporting. Weep poorfags

Attached: 20181013_181455.jpg (4032x3024, 3.86M)