When people commit extremely serious crimes why are the people never named publicly...

When people commit extremely serious crimes why are the people never named publicly? If this was in the US he would have certainly been named, but why can't they in the UK? It's pathetic.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 20.30.45.png (1312x1132, 244K)

because of that word "accused" shit for brains.

desu somebody had to have done it, they usually dont just take peoples words for it, they do medical examinations.

Even when found guilty his name will not be released publicly.

Not bringing fame to criminals I think

It’s so the victim can’t be identified. This guy is probably the kid’s dad or uncle or something. If he (or she; women can be dirty too) is named then anyone in the future can identify the victim.

They put my name on the newspapers and radio and shit when I was "accused" of a crime.
Funnily enough when the charges were dropped my name was not cleared on the newspapers and radio.

Vengeance will be had.

What were you suspected for?

I would lurk in the bushes near a primary school.

What's it matter when you dindu nuffin

wat

i live next to a primary school and i scared off a pedo before with simply whistling at him and doing a cutthroat motion with my hands while staring at him from my window.
i cant have any competition around here ...

So you'd hide in a bush and browse Jow Forums? What's the big deal with that?

What was he doing, how could you tell he was a paedo?

typical Jow Forums user

Kek

Most likely the sorts who browse /b/

>punched and kicked
What happened to a good ol' shanking?

Probably should avoid such if you're going to have a jury trial. It really is nearly impossible to get an unbiased jury in a "high profile" case these days. Just because he was accused, doesn't mean he did it.

>raping a 12 day old baby
How does that even fucking happen what the fuck

Haven't read this story before, but I can see that it clearly says "allegedly". Putting his name out there based solely on an allegation is an implication of guilty until proven innocent. What if he didn't do it?