Npc twitter

who the hell owns all these accounts?

Attached: ezgif-1-6d102a361975.webm (398x640, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Russians.

Not Dan Harmon

he should be in jail

The hacker known as Fourchan.

He's Mossad

I wonder if this is a legitimate shill meme operation, the way it's being forced seemingly out of no where, it just reeks of some sort of shill op.

well ever since reddit hoped on the meme normies are pushing it. theres 30 active npc accounts on twitter that tweet ever minute

this but unironically

worse than that

Attached: steve_jobs_bill_gates.jpg (580x407, 53K)

seriously who the fuck uses twitter? gay shit

>an app that changes names in twitter to NPC# and changes avatars to NPC avatars
Great idea.

me

>who the fuck uses twitter
>npcs
there´s your answer and that´s what it upsets them so much.
it disrupts their programming and causes ERROR plus crashes.

You ever look at those shitlibs tweets that get 100k plus retweets? Its literally just like that webm.

That's interesting, so it's just a small group of people pushing it super hard?

So Trump's an NPC too then?

Satan.
He controls most of the Internet, you know.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 288K)

yeah likely the_donald

It's not happening just on Twitter though. Look at Facebook and Instagram, even Google accounts are all people with weird names that don't fit their handles, no photos of themselves and weird non-english typos.

NPC 11/9 wow

Attached: lfQ4UrA.png (550x551, 216K)

It's the trollhaus owner

The rate at which new pictures are made of the meme can tell you how organic is it.
There's way too many NPC meme pics around for something that just started. It spread like wildfire to other places as well.
Also I notice a lot of threads talking about how pissed off this is making people but I don't actually see that many leftists reacting to this at all.

Is Shrek also something NPCs like to obsess over? I knew about Harry Potter and Game of Throne but didn't know about Shrek

Me neither. Are there any reactions?

Honestly it was this gif that gave me an idea to shit post as an NPC

>Return

remember the camera meme?

Anyway 119 was the important part

He should be in superjail.

50%of social media accounts are bots used for marketing, spamming, disinfo, narratives, etc. Owned by companies or state actors. You don't realise it because your social media only interacts with people you generally know or public figures. There's an entire other side of the network that's just spam. These groups do monitor this website because it produces new thought at a great rate. They like to either push shit memes or run with ones they like from here and try to use them to their own advantage.

i'd say it's way more than 50%, and it's not just social media accounts. bots make up the majority of website traffic as well.

who is this "fourchan"?

Russians are professional trolls. I remember during the Florida shooting, russian twitter accounts were linked to the endless slide threads about David Hogg being a CNN shill or not enrolled in the school (i.e. the pictures and canned responses are the same as the twitter posts originating from Somewhere, Russia)

I never really thought the Russian bot network attacked Jow Forums until that day. They seriously just want to troll anybody.

Attached: 1463789284830.jpg (283x445, 51K)

Yes. My web server logs show loads of hits from Amazon cloud servers. None of those are people, and they're probably not legit search engine spiders either. Just bots doing bot things.

an user doing gods work

shhhh just go to sleep

There are reactions from leftists they consist of "Why do people on the right keep changing their insult? What was wrong with cuck?" It's mainly met with confusion.