#Metoo gives men the right to use violence against women

Remember guys, the scum that suffers from XX chromosome retardation choose to fight without gloves when they came up with all their false accusations choosing to destry the lives of inocent men. From now on we have no obligations what so ever to use fair play against female scum. Violence is good, violence is right, violence works.

Attached: Domestic-violence-2.jpg (2197x1463, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1050883348728606720?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>strong male
>woman cant compete
>new movement of the left
>makes false accusation to have him removed
>easier track to promotion for female
>male loses family, job, and freedom
Pissed off, afraid, unemployed males; I don’t see how this can go wrong im any reality

Several guys I know have discussed masking themselves and then beating the crap out of random feminist or generally bitch looking females.

>trying to incite to violwnce and not discussing peaceful resolutions to real problems
Reporting the glow in the dark for conspiracy of crimes. Enjoy the fbi report

lmao those look like my arms
i beat my sex doll but not actual roasties
feelsbadman

The worthless whores allready choose war, we're just defending ourselves. Oh, and the Feds are a buck of faggots incapable of tying their own shoelaces. Cheers I have one more whiskey to go.

Just ignore whores. Don't brutalize them.

>trying to get people to incite violence online white using a memeflag? That's low.

This has to be the 10,000th time you've posted this exact image to this board.

The really way to attack them is to ridicule them as whores. Turn them into a joke

I didn't know that you could suscribe to Anonymous poster? Are you a mod? That would be a lot of years for me to spend here.

What do you think has to be the best thing about beating up cunts?

Probably the thing that more than anything would get my dick hard about beating up cunts is knowing that this used to be someone's daughter or sister. She probably used to do piano recitals and sleepover parties and draw birthday cards for her daddy or some other gay shit, and here you are just a few years later, smashing your fists into her face repeatedly without any restraint. It feels good putting her in her place and showing her where a cunt's place is in real life and teaching her that all those years she spent trying to be a good little girl was for nothing and that nobody gives a shit about her.

Imagine her father's reaction, who probably used to read her stories to bed and kiss her goodnight, if he could see his daughter on her knees naked, quivering and crying for mercy and struggling to form a coherent sentence from the mucus overflowing in her mouth, blurting out some unintelligible cunt bullshit and hoping that you'll pity her and stop raining blows on her because she's a weak, genetically inferior, worthless fuck hole and there is no other way she can defend herself.

After beating the shit out of some bitch, most men pussy out and just leave her there but those who aren't complete faggots can use the opportunity to strip her weak, cunt body naked and fuck a warm hole without the bitch interfering with your actions and killing your boner with her stupid bullshit like cunts always do when you fuck them because she'll be too weak at that point to do or say anything other than cry for her daddy to come and save her like a retarded bitch.

Anons...pic related

Attached: RRR.png (972x702, 580K)

An Eye for an Eye, a Life for a Life.

They are already eating themselves, no need to go violent. We are already starting to see the anti-feminist roasties, thinking that they can get us back on the plantation by acting.
The contract has been broken, the results are finally starting to make it to the masses. Men don't give two shit anymore, even more so now with #MeToo/Kavanaugh.

Anons, this post wants you to think real men hurt women. It's gay as fuck and none of you except the sociopaths believe it.

Women ARE fucked, that is a fact. And I will punch the shit out of a woman if she lays a hand on me.

But hurrr violence is obviously propaganda.

Attached: blakesobrave.png (610x659, 455K)

Gay White Knight detected.

are they not willing to go the final mile?
also why not niggers or other shitskins or jews for that matter?

read my post again dumb faggot I just said I would punch a woman. God you fucking morons

Attached: AlyRaisman.png (1248x835, 1.88M)

>Probably the thing that more than anything would get my dick hard about beating up cunts is knowing that this used to be someone's daughter or sister.

I would love to beat the crap out of my spoiled sister like I did when I was a kid.

>also why not niggers or other shitskins or jews for that matter?
Of course them as well but at the moment I'm pissed at women and my booze is running out.

kill yourself nigger

admit you were wrong anf we're cool fucker.
we're on the same side. i made that OC, dickhead. I made this OC too, dumbass

Attached: maga.jpg (1832x2518, 2.82M)

#MeToo is a lesbian terrorist campaign.
Anyone posting that hashtag is signalling that they hate men, and are willing to lie to destroy them. Feminism isn't for equal rights anymore, it's for pushing female supremacy.

Attached: Jemma_the_Midget_566_1000.jpg (639x765, 91K)

a 10 hour monologue of a random shoe-woman is more interesting than your plot

you type that as if was some new and grand information is there anyone on this board, better yet in this thread that does not know this allready?

>admit you were wrong
Sociopath detected.

Just drop it. You look schizo

>Violence is good, violence is right, violence works.

Nobody has the right to call himself redpilled until he accepts this fundamental truth

Society is doomed unless women become property and breeding cattle again. We need to revoke all their rights and start ruling by fear of death. She talks back? Beat her. She cheats on you? You cut her head off and find a new female. She tries to espouse feminist 'values'? Beat her and send her to a reeducation facility. If she continues to be a feminist, execute her.

This is simple stuff. She obeys or she dies.

good gods above and below I agree with a leaf. besides a real nazi wouldnt raise a hand to some dumb roasty.

This, White honour must be restored.

you sound like a fucking Muslim

Attached: 1539158397753.jpg (604x829, 195K)

I'm kind of starting to Think that maybe Islam isn't so bad after all. It gets females back in line, Whites would rise to the top in a sea of muds and it would be harder to scream "racism" against us. It could be used as a means to incite muds against filty Jews like that discusting fat kike whore in your pic.

The metoo movement was created by the Democrats. It was the first stage in anticipation of the Kavanaugh false accusations. They knew they could get women angry before. Then when the time came they used it to their advantage

Person who failed to mention the Jews detected. Are you going to mention the Jesuits, Nazis and the black Vatican next?

Attached: Gee_Iwonderwho.jpg (491x491, 78K)