When we map the human genome, will the imperfection of whiteness finally be deleted out...

When we map the human genome, will the imperfection of whiteness finally be deleted out? What kind of wonders await this new diverse world?

Attached: 848B8F63-48E1-49AF-8AA6-734A9FE6820D.jpg (750x386, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnY7m5CK-as
youtube.com/watch?v=32kYH6XZrIo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dyclbb_6Ycs
pastebin.com/pzH6md6f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic related
JESUS CHRIST DID I JUST BECOME GAY OP. YOUR PIC MADE ME GAY ARE YOU JESUS TURNING HETROS INTO HOMOS

Genome is already "mapped", we just have no real sense of how to edit for desirable traits without massively fucking up other things unintentionally, see the issues with Crispr. I think what's most practical in the near future is to fertilize a big batch of eggs, genotype all the embryos (at least screening for diseases and desirable SNPs), and enable couples to choose the best possible mixture of their DNA. This will probably be of the most benefit to mixed race couples, whose offspring have the most potential to combine the best and worst traits of their parents.

Actual gene editing for babies is a ways off IMO, but I hope to see it.

we'll discover that "whiteness" is basically a social construct centered around accounting for why white people's accomplishments are larger in scale and quantity than any shitskin culture's.

we'll discover that there is an undeniable correlation between race and IQ -- much to the chagrin of the various mud-laden subspecies

Attached: white_people_pwn.jpg (960x882, 315K)

Attached: white_accomplishments.jpg (600x519, 49K)

Attached: white_males.jpg (918x543, 101K)

Attached: whites.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Attached: race_myths.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Attached: CommonAncestors.jpg (800x654, 47K)

Attached: black_iq_moreproof.png (962x2179, 976K)

Attached: skintone_iq.png (1317x1652, 546K)

Lol, you think that is perfect? 99% of woman and gays will pick this dude over here then your plastic ken boys.

Attached: man.jpg (550x710, 125K)

Attached: race_iq3.jpg (1903x3011, 1.86M)

Attached: subspecies.jpg (619x682, 246K)

Attached: subspecies2.jpg (700x482, 83K)

Human perfection has already been achieved

Attached: bogg.jpg (500x548, 124K)

Attached: subspecies3.jpg (681x1186, 227K)

Attached: white_and_black_skulls.gif (900x840, 534K)

OMG start with the hair! Whites need steel-wool pubic hair on their heads like cool Blacks! Everyone love Black hair, especially Blacks. They LOVE LOVE their beautiful hair (and who can blame them?)

Attached: race_iq4.jpg (600x405, 26K)

when that happens everybody will choose to have white kids with good hair and blue/green eyes.

Attached: renata_davila1.jpg (533x800, 41K)

> WHEND ME MAP DA HUMANZ JENE GNOME WE WILL ALSO DELETE WHITE STUFF LOL

an extremely dumb faggot, you are

indeed. "whiteness" will be embraced

the adoption of traits from other cultures by whites will be entirely aesthetic (muh dik, muh tan, muh muscle mass), while most other cultures will be working overtime to co-opt whatever tiny drops of whiteness they can extract and apply to themselves

Sauce?

Attached: budgetary_impact.png (1026x768, 438K)

a-are these the bogdanoff n-nephews?

>"whiteness" is basically a social construct
I'll never understand this meme.
Isn't it self-evident that people have white skin and black skin and brown skin etc.
You cannot be seriously denying the fact that different humans have different colour skin?

>happening to early or too late, occurs in a right timing
>they are near us all the time
>they see the world like chordal, rhythmic beats : like a shade of blood, dancing a dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnY7m5CK-as

all familiar - repeating a beat
youtube.com/watch?v=32kYH6XZrIo

seven
youtube.com/watch?v=Dyclbb_6Ycs

> links in the pastebin, all the seven music
Saturn
pastebin.com/pzH6md6f
> DOWN DOWN DOWN - the really incredible part- It is happening again. connection

KEK - P.oint. E.ntering P.robably. E.merging = P.e.pe

15:87 We gave you the seven

Attached: 1536448682274.jpg (3352x3352, 2.41M)

I literally only made this thread to get this reply. Thanks.

Seriously man, you call that perfection? Those guys clearly need to take ether Bogpill.

Attached: 10271-image-101.jpg (800x572, 269K)

>You cannot be seriously denying the fact that different humans have different colour skin?

i knew i'd encounter some retard who'd respond with something like this.

did you not read any of the images i posted?

of COURSE whites and blacks are different. nobody denies that. hell, i consider them two distinct subspecies of homosapien.

white genetic superiority over niggers in areas concerning intelligence is undeniable. when i said "whiteness" is mostly a social concept, i was referring to the intangible concept of "whiteness" presented by left as a problem in society, not the painfully obvious genetic superiority.

the post-modern left makes the unverifiable claim that some aspect of "whiteness" is to blame for other races not doing as well as the majority in the US

I would argue that the shitskins IQ test scores and crime statistics reflect their inability compete successfully with more intelligent races.

it's a simple conclusion to arrive at and it isn't nearly as convoluted as the mental gymnastics required to believe socioeconomic are the sole driving force behind all of statistics

>will the imperfection of whiteness finally be deleted out?
No, the exact opposite will happen. Spics, Asians, and Poos already want to look white and glorify white appearances; just look at their media if you need proof. There's no doubt they'll give all their kids white features once gene editing is commonplace.
The only other race that might survive is nogs, since they tend to be more antiwhite (criticizing lightskins and those who "act white").

socioeconomic factors*

History of Africa ?

Pic from The Bell Curve
Data from the largest (most populous) uniform set of IQ data

BASEDDANOFF???

really sucks to be forced to prove the obvious

it's simple stuff we all already know but can't loudly espouse around shitskins because they're sensitive and will attempt to argue against such notions until they're blue in their black faces

Imagine being the guy in the middle of this photo,getting mogged so hard

Attached: 645763082-612x612.jpg (612x444, 32K)