Éire/pol/ - Cabbage 'n' Mash edition

Attached: download (96).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!69IymB5L!s2hM-0LfGCKd8OF9abr1jg!boQkXRwA
youtube.com/watch?v=vBJmlr6o0SE
alternativeforireland.ie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the story lads?

No news?
I thought that the old OP was going to bake the bread now before 9PM

I didnt get the memo friend, fuck it all to hell then.
Suppose we'll have to make do.

Also some of you cunts were making fun of my deck chair yesterday, i'll drop the issue now because i dont like to spam the thread with one issue, but ye've been warned.

Dumping user's reading and literature MEGA
mega.nz/#F!69IymB5L!s2hM-0LfGCKd8OF9abr1jg!boQkXRwA

Fuck your deckchair. A blackman is probably sitting on it right now

> Sick the last couple of days so I wasn't able to update the OP or post threads on Jow Forums.

>I've updated the OP now.

>If you don't see an Éire Jow Forums thread up before 9pm, copy the OP and post a thread

god damn it, i've failed
hope he doesn't rough me up, i've an interview tomorrow

What's up cucks? Watching the Ireland vs Denmark soccer game, west Brit as fuck

>watching football
Take the camogie pill

>Women in sports

Wew lad, nice meme

>not supporting our girls
Fuck you, I'm a proud supporter of ItsForWomen coz Katie Taylor told me

Women belong in the kitchen and the bedroom lad, nowhere else.

user, shur you cant go round saying that

Shur you can

I can, I'm a Catholic

catholics HAVE NO PLACE in ireland
GET YOUR ROSARY OFF MY OVARIES

slow night tonight lads

oouh fath'r Ted don' chi no

Born in the wrong generation desu

béised agus deargpilled

I'm not being funny, but these generals are typically low quality. I'm sad there are not more intelligent Irish in here that I can look up to.

Look up to yourself lad, you have all the answers

>look up to
Faggot, we're not your stepfather. This is - at best - a forum for debased irish men to shitposts, air grievances, and have banter about politics.
I posted the link to the irish literature dump, want intelligent discussion, go there. We've a long lineage of writers, scholars and politicians to take your inspiration from, but there's only one place for an irishman to talk about the benefits of being a slug over a black man, and thats éire/pol/. So stay and contribute or fuck off and dont.

Attached: 6rZ8g8R.jpg (400x400, 20K)

aiteall

gael oglach

bran boru

gatsby

fleck

rex

punishednally

Look_Right_

darragh selgaire ssananach

Faolán Ó Cinnéide

nigglet - whos ok but hes still a nigglet

some of them also have retarded profile pics too emojis and tranny shite ffs.

Theres a few more of these retards but im glad there fucked out of here and the discord is gone to shit

Those so called "np shills" were actually these guys but that kike spamming in the threads didn't know about it because he wasnt hidden and embedded everywhere

like i was. i also happen to know a good bit about the creeps there also your typical (college degenerates). found their instagrams by chance about 3 weeks ago.

they also made a show of themselves by attacking renua and that rían kid

i may not like renua that much but we will need them as allies when we take the government and from what i see the shills attacking them do nothing else only fuck around on twitter like dopes.

anyway there gone and thats what matters

lets make them high quality

right then, i'll act as the bored substitute teacher
right, ya cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=vBJmlr6o0SE
discuss this

It was embarrassing listening to her trying to compose a coherent sentence. "Thankfully no longer are we considered backward, stupid". She did a great job of displaying that.

I'm glad someone is finally calling these cucks out. I've been involved in the Irish right-wing scene since the StormFront days and NOBODY has ever heard or seen these twitter cucks in the real world. They have no history. They could be Feds for all we know.

didnt even here about them desu

If you browsed Éire/pol/ at any point in the past two years you probably read their posts. They were the ones posting that "Irish women love halal cock" meme and shitting on Generation Identity.

Link to their instagram pages? I will provide the keks tonight lads.

Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (499x633, 61K)

béised

they shitalk everything but they do nothing
i cant find them anymore because now they regularly change their names online
(circlejerkers) - using a leddit word perfectly describes the dopes

anyone see alternative for ireland

theyre trying to steal my idea

I’m not surprised wwe are beset on all sides by cucks, shills, “male feminists”, and beta orbiters in Éire.

Hey! A VPN Mick thread.

Attached: GlowDar.jpg (400x647, 20K)

no

link?

this website
alternativeforireland.ie/

bump

what was the point of Irish independence if Ireland was just going to abandon Catholicism in the end anyways?

Saxanach arán!

the twitter fags are gone crab rave.jpeg
---------------------------------------------------------------
The discord has been hijacked its now a honeypot so dont join it stay clear of it.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I use to shill it here along time ago but then we had enough people strangely enough the moderators barely spoke in the servers
turns out alot in there are closet lefties who support palestine and sandniggers.
ive kept my identity secret but i was very open in the 4 discords that have existed for the last 2 years and ive monitored everything going on in there for a while. ask me anything if you want to know about them.

Should be careful of Discord, apparently it's always been a honeypot. They redirect everything to Israeli intelligence as the rumour goes.

first discord was an american antifa honeypot
2nd was people from the first affter it was nuked.
3rd was a public server
aiteall (the twatter retard) made a rule not to discuss the second server which was now hidden with the eire/pol/ being run from there by paranoid hidden men obsessed with hiding themselves.
3rd one got deleted because diglett was an autistic and got himself shoahed by leaking info.
4th was made by haw haw a nice guy but he deleted it because another one was made

5th one is the present one its full of all kinds of shills with paranoid people and mods about 5 decent people are in there there but its full of lefties and reddit spergs serbs and about 20 lurking faggots.
also the 2nd one still exists but its dead with some peader clancy dope posting memes occasionally once a week.

Nice trips.
I don't understand the point of le super secret discord. It's not like they ever organize meet-ups to burn down mosques or beat up commies. All they do is shitpost the same stale memes that they do on twitter. Utterly pointless.

any news

nah lad yourself

nothings happening
did anyone notice how they threw naughton under the bus when they're all doing the same thing
these creeps need to be booted out