I want to address the arguments against mixing with Asian woman

I want to address the arguments against mixing with Asian woman

>but then my sons will have small dicks
If you care so much about dick size then you belong with the niggers, go grab yourself a nigress and have your big dick nigger babies. Even most white woman, especially the smaller cuter ones, are going to give you medium to small dick sons, get over it.

>what about white supremacy?
You can have white+asian supremacy, east asians actually are even smarter and more succesful than whites in civilized society. Hitler was allied with the Japanese and they never stabbed him in the back, Japanese media is more pro-white than our own media, just look at Naruto or All Might from MHA, white power. And this would make things so much easier, with just europeans we are just 1/10th of the world populaton if that, with asians that puts us well over half even after cutting out the brown shitskin asians like Poos.

>muh white skin
East asians have nearly white skin so much so that white skin will completely bleach it to be actual white in the children, even with tan colored asians this seems to be the case, unlike with niggers. A white+japanese child will look whiter skinned than your typical spanish or italian.

>blue eyes
With the right breeding practices you can get blue eyes into Hapa kids but even so a lot of whites have brown eyes anyway and if youre desperate enough to accept Irish, French, and Italian as white than asians shouldnt be hard.

>eye folds
This is the only thing you got me on, but come on its so fucking petty, i think theyre pretty cute but you may beg to differ, but its definitely not as bad as having nigger kids with shit colored skin and kinky hair.

Seriously youre always going to have your psycho insecure shool shooters thats a side effect of high intelligence+autism, but that happens amongst whites even without asian admixture.

Attached: 5894E9BD-0A6A-4E8B-A67B-8C6368365B23.jpg (1364x2048, 471K)

cool story mutt

Attached: 1509004596362.jpg (739x695, 267K)

What is this picture supposed to prove?

Attached: 5E9F6864-A7B9-4001-B7FA-937D619CA3D5.jpg (937x937, 338K)

Ok in case you really have experience with asian girls instead of larping on Jow Forums
Can someone of you help me out?
I have some chink problems

Its literally fake tan, she looks better as a spic regardless

i hate saturdays

There is no argument against White men and Asian women. It's just a bunch of jealous roasties and their cuck orbiters raging.

Attached: 1539369878877.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

And Tenda Spencer saying every male hapa is Elliot Rodger, but I kek every time at that old jew.

Attached: 1526515664206.jpg (608x414, 60K)

See, thats more beautiful than 90% of white woman

Hapas are the ultimate race and if I get the chance to have kids with an asian qt I absolutely will

this

Eye folds already occur in many whites, I have double eyelids and apart from that I am a blonde hairy northern beast. Probably comes from some Sami fucking hundreds of years ago

be aware, once you fell for them you are in for a rollercoaster ride, I know her 6 months and I still don't know how we stand.
Her having a chink boy at home doesn't make things easier

I just want to be snuggled by them to death.

Attached: 1482533883245.jpg (764x512, 200K)

Also lets look at the countries that pose the biggest threat to Israel and the Jews. China and North Korea. Yeah they are larping as “communist” but its just an excuse to have a totalitarian government. Clearly democracy has failed and turned the west into a cesspool of degeneracy and faggotry, wheras the chinks actually control their immigration and borders and are sizing up to have the strongest military in a few decades if Trump can fix our current deteriorating situation caused by years of niggerdon and jewry.

people that say that watch too much anime, most white-asian mixed dont look like that. seeing this place as a "pro white-nationalist" and seeing "whites" agree to race mixing here with east asians is pretty concerning, though knowing this place is full of irony, it also doesnt surprise me the fact that beta virgins are behind those sorts of posts. cant wait to see the mass hacking by east asians when filthy white betas touch their women at a high rate, and i wouldnt have any sympathy towards them.

Attached: 1538975619496.png (736x704, 356K)

>wheras the chinks actually control their immigration and borders and are sizing up to have the strongest military in a few decades if
that is a fundamental part of communis, but I agree that chinks are not real commies anymore at leasat economically they stray away further from marx every day

This is a white supremacist board, not a massive genetic testing board, nobody has the time or will to test mixtures and the means to redirect them for the good of themselves, therefore you are wasting your time unless you're in love and want excuses

Im not scared of chinks hacking me, let them destroy the west I welcome it.

>Hitler was allied with the Japanese and they never stabbed him in the back

Germany trained the Chinese to fight Japanese in WW2. Yes they were allies but they could had different motivations and wanted the each other to be stopped.

White supremacy is dead, White Asian supremacy is not.

There were plans to allow Germans to race mix with the Japanese once the war was over, plans that were not agreed upon by the entire Nazi leadership but plans nonetheless. They said that the Japanese “showed signs of Aryan traits” like light skin and lightish hair.

Elliot Roger is half Jewish but they don't mention that

I don't care about any of your counterarguments, since they're all based on retarded arguments. I don't give a fuck about how my child would turn out, if I mixed with someone, because what he'd be genetically would be too far from me.

Think about it evolutionarily: If a half of your family mixes racemixes and half doesn't, the genetic distance between the racemixer's children to their parents will be larger than that between a racemixer and her niece or nephew. That is simply not evolutionarily sustainable, since all life is based on the maximizing the chances for the survival of their essence. This would mean that a race mixer would be better off saving her nephew from a burning building instead of her own son. As you can hopefully see, this kind of behavior would quickly result in race mixing genes or empathy / altruism or both simply dying out.

I have experience with the yellows, what is it user

in the bottom row

Attached: 13972384327842495.jpg (534x800, 54K)

I think he's implying chinks don't have the double eyelids (typically, there are some that do) so your hapa offsprings might not have double eyelids

He is an adulterer with one. No sympathy from me.

>Her having a chink boy at home

Attached: 1533777777777.jpg (500x752, 60K)