Let your wife fuck other men, goy

Just saw this degenerate article on the front page of my news.

>After being hitched to her spouse, Scott Mansfield, for 17 years, she made the critical decision to enter into a year-long open marriage so that she could experience life with other people.
>Robin rented an apartment where she lived from Monday through Friday. There she was allowed to court as many suitors as she liked. On the weekends, she returned to Scott and they lived like a happily married (cucked) couple without asking each other what or who they did during the week.

Why don't you let your wife "take a year off" from marriage to explore her sexuality? Your marriage will be okay, I promise

Attached: Capture.png (1026x819, 1.1M)

>sees name
It's all so tiresome.

the saddest words on the internet

"Most guys cannot fathom what its like to be a woman in 2018. Its hilarious, but its also kinda sad. Let's imagine one single day in the average woman's life. Her day commences in the haze of whatever free drugs and booze she imbibed, boofed and snorted the previous day. She can barely make out all the notifications from thirsty dudes literally from all over the world. There's a vast underclass of swarthy men stretching from here to bumfuck Bangladesh who like, comment and follow a girl like this, and she needn't ever interact with them. Are these men even real? Not to her, no. Plus, in all likelihood she is waking up next to one or several sleeping studs, the ones who the night before gaped and glazed our girl until their rigorous fuckings broke her fickle female reality and she suddenly saw before her the roastie dimension: a yonic realm where tesseracts of turgid, tumescent phalluses are powered by the aggregated orgasmic energies of all women worldwide who in that same moment shared delivery to this phantasmic space by way of the same sort of jackhammering fuckfest induced hallucinations. She'd have forgotten her name, number systems and become psychically disembodied somewhere during the double penetrations. But after enough rest, our girl will be ready to text one of her orbiters for coffee, another for lunch, one lucky guy to go shopping with and another for transportation to dinner. Time with girlfriends, also financed by another doting beta, blends seemlessly into another libidinous evening dank with debauchery. Sometimes she'll have time to shower, other times she can purchase one of many commercially available "feminine wipes" to "clean" the cum and smegma and who knows what Chad-deposited detritus sprayed and smashed into her dangly clam meat. And after a few judicious wipes of her snatch, she'll be ready to mount the next stallion rounding the turn of the Cock Carousel. I don't know, guys, can you relate?" -Aziz Ansari Unauthorized

What do the Jews gain from this?

They cant stop themselves. They have to subvert. Its impossible for them not too. Fucking cultural parasites.
>invades host culture.
>host culture unsuitable for parasite
>parasite changes host culture at the cost of the host.
>parasite feeds off of/uses host culture to multiply/infect other hosts.
Parasites.

Attached: 1539378514815.jpg (401x727, 48K)

/thread

>wh*Te men getting cucked
In other news, water is wet
>inb4 some wh*teoid subhuman coper chimes in and says “wh*Te roasties are the most loyal”

we will destroy wh*Te pussies forever
the BLACK cock is like a drug for the wh*Te female
she feels bad while taking it, but when she does it drives her insane

It takes advantage of a woman's natural curiosity in order to separate otherwise healthy relationships.

then scott got throat cancer from the hpv

all this anecdotal evidence is building up.
divorce courts, heathenism, breakdown of the family unit, etc

I rate this 9/11 because it's bombastic

find the strongest seed for the jewish mother to have jewish offspring

Surely there's better ways of subverting than letting your own wife play human bagpipe a whole year long?

Their only goal is to divided and destroy so that there are none left to oppose them. Obviously this article is supporting the destruction of marriage.

Jews always lie

I'll save this one

If he stayed with her for 17 years without cheating that's way more cucked. Men age like wine, women age like a pile of corpses out in the desert sun. Unless you're a total beta an open relationship is massively in your favor. Would you really care if your gf/wife jumped on a cock here and there if you just got back from a threesome with 20 yo cheerleaders with way tighter pussies than her?

This is just another failed marriage. Like when a shithead kid "takes a year" during his university time and never returns. Or when a bf and gf have a threesome for fun then they break up 2 weeks later. Insecure incels on Jow Forums will call the guy a cuck, actually hes incredibly redpilled in a rodney dangerfield "please take my wife" kind of way

lmao this is so fucking pathetic

only Yids enjoy doing this to themselves

My wife and I used to swing when we were young. What people don't understand is it's just some sexual fun and variation.. it actually made our marriage and our personal bond to eachother stronger. It is totally ok to share your wife with another man if you both are ok with it.

First thing I noticed too. Thanks for the training, Jow Forums

Faggot

>Being this delusional
>2018

It's a nigger alright.

I can sense your fear and insecurity.

>used to swing

She still "swings," she just doesnt tell you.

Whatever you say Bunty.

How you doing, rabbi?

Lol more false jews being degenerate. Synagogue of satan just like Jesus said.

shut up wh*Tey
wh*Te women have melanin receptors right on their vaginal walls to allow the entry of superior BLACK cock

Lol why though. Was getting some gross swinger pussy worth letting ur wife get railed?

Attached: 42552.jpg (320x240, 27K)

Timmy! How ya been, dude? Still enjoying gladiator movies?

My friend just got into a "Relationship" with this girl who "is on a break" from her first and only boyfriend. She is now sleeping with 3 guys or more in a 24 hour span as per her bragging while accepting gifts and free dinners/drinks from all of them at once. She is cucking 3 guys at once and I don't know how it is possible, but it's pathetic for all of them.

Thanks for taking all the drug addicts and fat fucks off our hands. Lol. Have yet to see a pretty white girl with a black dude in real life and I live in a large midwestern city. Kek

Attached: 1535954028447.png (1236x888, 45K)

Imagine purposefully conditioning yourself to be pussy whipped and dependent on whether a singular woman, the literal child nigger of gender, opens her legs.

Life is short, go out and get some faggots. At this rate in a year you'll be losing sleep over your dog shitting outside

>a fucking pajeet
I really feel bad for my people, you are literally LARPing as a nigger on an anonymous board

Why am I not surprised at all that you're a poo?
Christ almighty - niggerpoo manages to be worse than both a nigger and an indian. Well done, faggot.

this

It doesn't matter.. if you have strong committment to eachother and trust eachother.. it's really fun for both the husband and wife to get a little sexual variation. I would actually say that swingers have the strongest committments to eachother... I have seen many more weaker marriages where the couple is all conservative and update and paranoid about the other one cheating on them.

>wanting white approval this bad
T. Cuck

Attached: 651899EA-7798-4EE8-B111-A69C6D0AE7AC.jpg (999x963, 54K)

>implying a woman should be walking the streets without male supervision.

Attached: Squat.png (844x1157, 69K)

Hyper-gammy promoting, sacrament of marriage destroying faggot, gtfo and KYS kike shill ass for a face jew boy

Attached: 1502658594034.png (1247x700, 811K)

These articles do nor reflect reality. They are meant to make you react in horror just like you are doing here. This bullshit sells.

mah, youre a faggot as cuck. Kys

>>pic related it's user

Attached: (((tht they are))).gif (480x360, 1.84M)

unironically this.

A poo in loo.
Holy fuck you guys are pathetic.

/thread

Attached: aiEJH.gif (500x275, 763K)

I'm not destroying shit, if anything I'm making marriages stronger. Ever notice how your wife has been much less bitchy lately? You're welcome faggot.

swinging is for rich people with children who need to stay together but are sick of fucking each other or who are famous and shallow and have public spectable relationships.
It is not childless people who are dating and want a future.
I think that's why Jow Forums freaks out abotu it especially since the cuck epidemic. Like youre not getting cucked out, youre sick of your betrother beef and want to bang strippers and shit and have her not file for divorce and take your kids so she goes and fucks a pool boy who browses Jow Forums and wants milkies.
Yall should get in on the action as bottomfeeders.

this article is written by some jew though so idk that probably is their goal anyway or it's just some swishy libshit jewish woman's empowerment schtick, depending on the publication it's in.

Attached: Orgy.jpg (500x345, 204K)

What i do to see if how the people of a country are is this:

>Go on JewTube
>Name a city in that country
>Judge for yourself based on whatever % you want in your head.

Wrong thread,fuck my life.

>my husband is a cuckold
ok

Attached: 2k1u7s.jpg (626x500, 73K)

I don't understand what's wrong with this. It wasn't without consent. Action is only immoral if it hurts someone.

This totally.. but Jow Forums is mostly insecure racist and incel types. They never get invited to parties, and never go on dates, so they try to force their ridiculously conservate and restrictive views on everyone.

We don't have to live like this

They still haven't learned that we are no longer living in the 19th century. It's really hard for them to grasp the idea Rationalism.

Attached: 9X05eFCu.gif (220x216, 186K)

White

>imagine actually believing this
unbased and bluepilled

Attached: 5JktSjO.jpg.png (625x370, 157K)

>t. cuck

This place has prepared me for life, I wish that wasn't such a horrifying truth.

I agree.. when you live a life of fear and inadequacy, then you start to hate and point fingers like many here on Jow Forums do. This place can usually be summed up by the phrase "misery loves company"

>These articles do nor reflect reality.

LOL reality is much worse. I know lots of guys in open relationships.

Baste and blackpilled

Flag checks out

Wtf
She's a jew

>t. genetic dead ends

This is a 13 year old first discovering Jow Forums, guys.

You know what i wrote is true. You don't have any arguments against it.

kek , true.
Sometimes i honestly hope that people here are just LARPing and they don't actually believe in things they write here.

I've seen this post before

Attached: 1539360742946.jpg (152x225, 10K)

Dunning Kruger is a terrible affliction

Attached: lfSr7O.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

I think with this article the Jew is trying to get other women to think this is okay so that they ask their husbands to do it and destroy their marriage. More broken families = more liberals and slaves dependent on the state

Another retard with his ''argument''

disgusting

this is actually okay if it's not without consent. it's just ''muh traditionalism'' 19th century people won't understand it

Ok Jow Forums, fucking explain to me something. Why are you bro knighting for these faggot cucks? These spineless bottom feeders are the reason feminists managed to fuck everything up. I hope none of his kids are actually his because """men""" like this need to gtfo of the gene pool.

You have developed a fascinating coping mechanism to deal with getting cucked. I know it has to be hard sleeping next to your wife when her cunt is full of nigger sperm

Nah , she doesn't fuck Niggers, but she certainly has sex with other men, which is not a problem for me. I'm not close-minded retard whose head is filled with irrational bullshit.

Jews and a weak father brainwashed him to think this is okay. Deep in there buried beneath the cuckoldry and faggotry there is a potential redpilled soul waiting to wake up. Plus degenerate swingers are not much better for the gene pool than he is

Enjoy your AIDS

Nah, she's not a prostitute, she's sexually educated adult with more IQ than your conservative brain will ever have.

like who cares are you faggots the dating gestapo or some shit

Dude fuck that, people like that guy willingly trade their freedom and dignity for convenience. These fucking cowards don't deserve your sympathy. And no, this isn't their blue pill conditioning because no man carries his childish beliefs into adulthood.

I agree, 1 year off of their marriage should have been permanently ending the marriage. Cucks enable this behavior.

They're just poor incels who need to mock someone's sexual life in order to not feel inferior

>my wife fucks other men
>and that’s a GOOD THING
>I’m so modern and enlightened
You can’t make this shit up

Attached: 32BF18EA-B5C7-4AB8-95F3-D6FECD7E6CD5.jpg (600x329, 35K)

Tl;dr

Listen up , i understand that you old-fashioned retards think that Sex is some kind of divine act , but as i've mentioned above , an action is only immoral if it hurts someone.

I let my wife do what she wants and i don't give a fuck what some autist thinks about it . We still love each other and have a strong bond. The fact that she has sex with other men and i have sex with other women doesn't have any impact on our relationship whatsoever.

Now we know who is behind all of the "blacked" threads that are posted with the pan-African flag.

Yikes. What a faggot.

Literal fucking cumdog

>dating gestapo
Top kek

This. Women are very open to suggestion. It doesn't take much to sway their curiosity.

Holy fuck, is the JQ actually teaching me about women?!

Loyalty is divine you fucking kike
Sex between a loyal couple is the by-product of a virtuous life

And this is why your genes will never be passed on

Attached: 40CF2BF0-6B6A-4D30-B934-F8B58814ED05.jpg (495x362, 26K)

Attached: i4sKG92h3.png (657x539, 110K)

Who is bro knighting? I don't want to help these guys at all, just ridicule them because it's hilarious.