Music that's not Jew compromised

Wtf do you fags listen to? Trance? Metal? I need music to exercise but I can't find anything and mainstream pop is the most degenerate it has ever been.

Link music.

Attached: average blacked girl.jpg (2048x1339, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oL6cpbyIB3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnWWj6xOleY
youtu.be/svnkUZQSpAo
youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtIW2r1EalM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Garage rock from the 60's.

"We would like to state that Transilvanian Hunger stands beyond any criticism. If any man should attempt to criticize this LP, he should be thoroughly patronized for his obviously Jewish behavior".
-Darkthrone, 1993

Classical is the only answer

Mostly death metal at the moment

Burzum, Tycho and symphonic music.

i assume any song on the radio is going to be "jew compromised" so that even rules out popular classic rock. i mean look at the lyrics to these songs, either degenerate or vapid. very few powerful songs with meaning and even then only vague meaning allowed.

I listen to this during workout
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6cpbyIB3U

music is powerful so it has to be tightly controlled. all the radio stations in canada for example are run by a single monopoly called chorus radio. and the name is apt because they play the same songs over and over and over again to really drill them into your head on the way to work.

>tips fedora
Have fun doings sports, fucking, running or driving to that and ntohing else.

>Burzum
It's fucking trash and it pisses me off every secod recommendation involves it. Stop.

It's actually not trash. I am not a Vargtard either. I like his music because it puts me in a state of a trance, and is very relaxing.

>Needing music while you do sports or sex
Are you a moron?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnWWj6xOleY

RAC

It's not needing it's wanting, now stfu.

Are ya guys some loons?
Better bin those tunes!

KEK

Any good indie or cyber metal?

Older filk is based.
youtu.be/svnkUZQSpAo

I love to listen to many types of music...usually anything ranging from classical to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI

This, it's nice when you're trying to relax
Aside from classical, I tend to listen to classic rock/Southern rock and hard rock/metal, mostly from the late 60s to the late 80s/very early 90s. Soft rock or yacht rock is nice when relaxing as well
>Fucking to music
Yikes

black metal.

Disturbed

Romantic/classical/baroque music.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtIW2r1EalM

i rarely listen to music.
also
shitflag

Attached: 1536494915341.jpg (630x393, 61K)

Vietnam Era music
Mozart, Strauss, Tchaikovsky
Rap

Also Nazi/American war songs