Are speed limits on highways really necessary?

If there aren’t more accidents without speed limits, how come governments like to impose those speed limits? Is it a Christian thing, outlaw fun and shit?

Attached: 57DF8D65-A917-4665-ABE0-35339AD3FA4D.jpg (590x350, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5131iWifXwo
cafeastrology.com/saturn.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OKKkvri2f6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old people, women, and retards are allowed to drive so speed limits are there to save your ass from them.

because the one low IQ nigger ruins it for all most high IQ people can figure out what is safe but we live with low IQ morons

100% this.

i get what youre saying, but asians are fucking terrible drivers so not sure iq has much to do with it

I have seen women drive 300km/h in Germany and its cool.

because if you convince the population that X is a problem and the solution is Y then you will be able to keep power by imposing Y.

The BC government just did a study on their highest speed limit change in 2014. Raising speed limits to 120 km/hr resulted in significantly more accidents over historical data to the point they are planning to revert the change ASAP.

It was a gas saving measure in the 70s. It’s dumb.

Its to mostly make them at fault for there problems. what im mostly getting at is a idiot will assume with no speed limit he can do 100 in a school zone where a thinking man will see building and things pointing him to drive civilized

no, unironically. people will determine what speed the are comfortable with.
people still speed and do under the limits with speed limits, why would that change?

>a government study found that a change that resulted in less revenue for said government is BAD and DANGEROUS

>Raising speed limits to 120 km/hr resulted in significantly more accidents over historical data to the point they are planning to revert the change ASAP.

Making up statistics is now “science”

Here in Germany we have significantly lower accident rates than in the US and Canada with 60 percent of highway km not covered by any speed limits.

is that the Holy Lamborghini?

>having a school zone on the interstate
maybe people like you do make speed limits necessary

This, I watch people on a daily basis driving 45 in 65 zones. It doesn't sound bad but they still can't stay in their fucking lane going under the speed limit.

And don't forget injury accidents caused require Fire/Police/Medical and an increase in injury accidents means you have to pay more taxes to cover the damage.

Attached: 1514061390589.png (400x389, 48K)

Yes, Pope drives it in Monza on weekends.

cops work for saturn.

youtube.com/watch?v=5131iWifXwo

In astrology, Saturn is associated with restriction and limitation

cafeastrology.com/saturn.html

Attached: manufactured lack saturn.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

Because we give any retard that walks into the dmv a drivers license.

op isn't talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=OKKkvri2f6g
he's asking why things like the Autobahn don't exist.
oh wait

yeah but, you're driving german cars while they're driving british cars

implying im not going over the top with that example.

where the fuck do you live bud?

Driver education should be focused on more than gender education if you ask me.
But that's just my opinion.