SPECIAL FORCES ARE RACIST

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/05/diversity-seals-green-berets/31122851/

>Many of the Pentagon's elite commando units including the Navy SEALs are overwhelmingly led and manned by white officers

>SOCOM needs diversity, we need people of color, we need men, we need women to help us solve the problems that we deal with today," Votel said. "So we need good people; men, women, people of all colors."

>Among Army Green Berets, 85% of its 1,494 officers are white and 4.5% are black. Its 5,947 enlisted Green Berets are 86% white and 5.4% black.

>For the SEALs, the problem extends beyond the officer corps into the enlisted ranks. Of its enlisted men, 45 SEALs are black, or about 2% of the 2,242 members of its elite force. There are more SEALs 99, or 4% of the enlisted force who are Native Americans or Alaska natives.

So Jow Forums how must we fix this apparent issue of lacking diversity in US special operations. I mean its wrong that blacks, latinos, gays, trans and women are not given a chance. Should we lower standards, should enforce mandatory sensitivity training, or disband SOCOM forever.

Pic is of a beautiful warrior femal wearing a hijab. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED MORE OF!!

Attached: S7FCUR5RVZH6JGROESFSLMRLYY.jpg (1200x852, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Tg2QtpP7A
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2018/september/jewish-group-says-end-times-biblical-prophecy-fulfilled-first-flawless-red-heifer-could-signal-the-third-temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I knew this was coming eventually. SpecOps are even 99% white in South Africa.

Why the fuck is there a pentagon expert on diversity?

We cant afford to play this diversity shit with special forces

the day you impose diversity on the SEALS

oh wait that day will never come because a few motivated fellows in MARSOC will decide to go on a black op with their staff sergeant to whack some clowns, like a field trip

that level of our military will kill you for trying to tarnish it and get away with it too

Who remember the world before 2015 when none complained about that shit, well me I do.

It'll be more diverse when those diverse people step up to the plate and pull their weight

Jews.

it would be... a shame... if Finnish and US forces... shared their knowledge and training in special forces

Attached: UtJR_flag.gif (1280x1042, 95K)

Yeah, make a selection process of an elite military unit completely non-merit and done entirely by diversity quotas. Nothing will go wrong there *sarcasm

Also, it's mostly whites applying. Blacks often choose easy jobs like cooks and water purification. Should we put more whites in black dominated jobs? Wonder (((who))) the fuck had this idea.

t. former Navy

>>For the SEALs, the problem extends beyond the officer corps into the enlisted ranks. Of its enlisted men, 45 SEALs are black, or about 2% of the 2,242 members of its elite force. There are more SEALs 99, or 4% of the enlisted force who are Native Americans or Alaska natives.

niggers can't swim

Attached: 1509973952105.png (883x837, 44K)

how do you not understand that women and men are equal regardless of race. Or are you mad because that there would be no more wars if we were more diverse. White man cant go around killing people if there are no wars.

They can swim. If they couldnt they would not be in the PJs.

>For the Air Force's para-rescue jumpers, highly trained airmen who search for missing troops, only one of 166 is black, or .6% of that force.

That's a Balaclava, not a Hijab.

This.
They are trying though and that worries me. The tip of the spear is the elite of the elite for a reason. I unironically believe these kinds of people would be alright with the mass rape and pillage of their homes and families, as long as nobody thought they were racist. Fuck this gay earth sometimes man...

Black people can't swim, this is a well known fact. I'm not even trying to be racist, most black people I know can't swim.

>everyone has the same bar
>others fail to meet the bar
>RACISM
fuck off

There was an incident a while back where a DEVGRU unit in Afghanistan got in trouble for emulating former Nazi mercenaries in Africa by skinning Taliban corpses

Merit based promotions in an occupation where willpower and quick judgement is everything just isn't going to have a lot of black people.

>Of its enlisted men, 45 SEALs are black, or about 2% of the 2,242 members of its elite force. There are more SEALs 99, or 4% of the enlisted force who are Native Americans or Alaska natives.
So natives are better warriors than blacks?

This isn't even a fucking meme
abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
>niglet starts drowning
> five more jump in to save him
> all drown

Cal me a LARPer, but I was in Group the majority of time in the military. There is nothing racist about who gets tabbed and who doesn't. Anyone can try out for SFAS (or go to SOPC and then SFAS). The bulk of those who go to selection, at least when I went, were white then hispanic and then black...but very, very few were black.

>They can swim. If they couldnt they would not be in the PJs.

No they can't their bodies aren't evolved for buoyancy like whites.

This, SF is like the last bastion of reality in the military.

Apparently SOCOM has no Jews.
Its probably for the best.

I for one hope we see one legged tranny aids ridden purple haired queer bisexual black commandos

Needs diversity

Attached: nvth.jpg (4046x2275, 869K)

>lacking diversity in US special operations
I'm just waiting for the military contract for SEAL team Special Dilation Device, for transsexual team members who must dilate when in extreme combat conditions. I'll make millions.

shut the fuck up. do not bring attention to this. this is what keeps this country running. as wars have become more and more unconventional the special forces have been the leading fighters defending our country. in other words white men are still the ones defending our country change that and say goodbye to usa.

>the problem

Why is this a problem exactly?

>>Of its enlisted men, 45 SEALs are black, or about 2% of the 2,242 members of its elite force. There are more SEALs 99, or 4% of the enlisted force who are Native Americans or Alaska natives.
>So natives are better warriors than blacks?
Probably zero arabs.

Because the black brain isn't average built for the numerous tasks required to track for effective spec-ops.

Pretty simple, white athletes are dumb and have no motor skills so they wrestle and lift weights- then go to the marines. Black athletes (more numerous) can do anything so they play sport or model instead of getting shot for oil in iran

you are so wrong. my brother is a seal and he does what they tell him. you have to understand, these people have killed in the name of the "American Way." If they question the american way, then they start to question what they did was right.
So they never question it. Trust me when I say that all special forces, while overwhelmingly white, and most are racist, won't do shit and will go along with it.

Because niggers are too stupid to do special forces shit.

>be intel guy
>somehow wind up at SOF exercise for JTACs supporting devgru fires team
>everyone is white except one guy

>SOCOM needs diversity
ok stop

kill this fucking thread right now. this shouldn't be a issue. if it becomes a issue it will be the end of the usa. im not fucking joking.

Shh shh just kys

>its wrong that blacks, latinos, gays, trans and women are not given a chance
I don't know about trans but as far as I know people from all those other groups (If I remember correctly they recently started allowing women in burger special forces) are given a chance but they just can't compete without being given an unfair advantage through affirmative action

I can only hope that is true.

Regardless, the problem (not that I agree it is one) is far upstream. These are 20 to 30 year old educated and intelligent men. So off the bat you have to look 20 to 30 years in the future and project how black children will fair given their single parent poor lives. You have to consider the entire mentality of your average black person in this country. They don't feel like they are invested in the future of this country - they aren't patriots ready to do the dirty work and risk their lives. The ones who are patriotic and feel invested in this countries future, who were raised in middle class two parent homes, they aren't joining up. The blacks who join up are poor and unskilled at best, former gangbangers at worst. Trying to guarantee outcomes in a situation like that is truly idiotic.

Anyway, I feel like the kikes are orchestrating this clown world such that they force whites to hate them. I think they're trying to goad us into a chimp out, either that or they're just that arrogant.

>STOP HAVING EFFECTIVE SPECIAL FORCES

either way blacks are risk averse and have avoided special forces since their creation, which is good. only leftist fucktards would change that.

The NFL is disproportionately black. We should really rig the system to change that, apparently.

Why are there no Persons of Size in special forces? Not ONE. This is clearly discriminatory on a SYSTEMIC level.

Attached: VOoFll.jpg (477x640, 48K)

This one always boggles my mind. Most IRR get fat, and they up looking like this, but how is this bitch not forced to do something about that haircut? The fuck?

Attached: 4L_B9nGiMKi.jpg (808x1300, 136K)

oh good just what we needed
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Tg2QtpP7A

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with being fat. They can do the job just as well as any others.

Obviously the NFL is not diverse enough. I have never seen a 5'3 Japanese man playing football. Which is wrong. Diversity cures all problems guys. Listen up big time.

> (OP)
>Why are there no Persons of Size in special forces?
Why make fatigues in this size? It should be a dishonourable discharge when you outfat the uniform.

It is quite simple. Blacks don't go into a combat MOSs. Most have a chip on the shoulder about slavery still and join the military exclusively for the welfare. They're usually in low skill jobs. The military makes you take an IQ test. The GT score correlates with an IQ score. In order to serve in Army Special Forces you must have a GT score of 110. Couple my two previous points on IQ and a chip on their shoulder with their inability to swim and you find a very low % in SOF. Poz holes at the top have a hard on for getting darkies and women into these roles, but ultimately the quality of the soldier would diminish so much that they would be combat ineffective.

With that said, SOF is not some noble job to take on. The past 17 years of war have been a total waste of time, money, and lives. It's really unfortunate because I planned on going the SF route (currently 11b). However, I just couldn't get excited about going to some brown people country to train low iq local soldiers who end up giving intel to the enemy so that they can ambush you. Sad!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

highly anorexic post
10/10

i think theyre trying to bring their god into reality. christians know him better as the antichrist.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2018/september/jewish-group-says-end-times-biblical-prophecy-fulfilled-first-flawless-red-heifer-could-signal-the-third-temple

our embassy in jerusalem is their third temple

why is the girl in OP wearing a muslim headscarf...? oh wait, female specops are more likely to be islamic?

Top cringe.

OP, kill yourself.

"We give zero fucks about diversity"
-JSOC, in an official statement, probably

These units are literally the pinnacle of competence hierarchies.

Why do native americans make such good warriors?

Attached: 8a0411d25b12627ae43d359d7f9e286be033b112v2_hq.jpg (960x964, 133K)

this lol they normally have to swim like 7 miles at a time for seals in training. Good luck jamal!

This, they sat and watched as America went from 90% white to 50% white in a generation, why would they care now? If there ever was a white uprising, these are the guys who would kick in your door

Pepperidge farms remembers

That's because you can't be a sub80IQ monkey.
They test them for intelligence and other soft skills as much as for physical stuff.

Attached: faggots manlets.jpg (1080x1232, 466K)

>needs diversity

Why don't any of these experts ever explain WHY diversity is needed? Like, especially in a military context. How would it improve things?

Attached: hmm.gif (498x498, 613K)

Former 11B here. For whatever reason, there are few blacks in the infantry. I would be surprised if the racial breakdown of the regular infantry was significantly different than special forces compared to non combat roles. In our company of about 140 we had 2 or 3 black guys, way more hispanics. All good guys. I think you might be on to something with the depth of patriotism in communities correlating to percentage of those willing to serve on the front lines.

Was in bud/s in 2010, class 283. They literally do everything they can to force the blacks through because even in 2010 they were pozzed up by beaurocracy.

One of the blacks in the class attempted to ring out multiple times and they just told him no and to get back to the class.

Also blacks hate the cold and cant swim so theres hardly any prospects in the first place.

I noticed the cold getting to them in first phase much quicker than the white guys

Why does the military need to be representative of society?

We don't want to risk this becoming a meme. Too much is at stake.

Let me put this in terms an NPC can understand
You cannot get away with min-maxing stats to be in the special forces, your base stats need to be higher
That means you can't be super strong with no brain, you cant be hyperspeed fast but lack awareness, you cant have an eagle eye but be a bumbling uncoordinated mess, all of your stats across the board need to be quite high or you will fail.
Special Forces have a massive stat check, if you want more diversity in them then you need to find higher stat minorities.

a good start.

The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment. The military is not a social experiment.

Diversity in general lowers performance of companies. At least when you get to higher levels.

This is happening across the west. The Jew is pushing their brown ghouls into the military so they will slaughter whites when the time comes. It's all moving so quickly......

....the Jew has won

Attached: 1539425419012.jpg (598x720, 76K)

Whenever you hear these bizzaro world comments being made by Generals...know they were Obama nominees, like Votel.

Trump better purge these fuckers, immediately!

This is beginning to look a lot like Rome.

trips calling out the heeb

the military is probably at least 51% fatasses

Yeah natives and islanders are good warriors if they can lay off the booze and meth.

We are collapsing far faster than rome

I wonder what the outcomes will be this time, if any state with nukes fall apart I believe things can get pretty ugly.

The nukes haven't been under a politician's control since they were invented.
Political theater is for the masses.

Even so, could the military and nuclear arm remain self sufficient long enough so it doesn't end up in the wrong hands? The POTUS still has the nuclear football with him when he is away.

>Office for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
diversity.defense.gov

Attached: 1539467158351.jpg (500x448, 39K)

The 101st airborne is the tip of the spear not the SOCOM boys. DEVGRU, Green Berets & Delta are the ghosts along with the CIASOG

Attached: 1537462862184.jpg (958x720, 62K)

Because these genderstuddies faggots force institutions to make these jobs for them

Good riddance I hope they make the entire military Africans with Ebola in the name of ZOG

ALL HAIL THE JEWS!

The police need this too. Female Africans would be even better.

While I'm at it why are we discriminating against the disabled?

There are not enough Ebola African females with Down syndrome in wheelchairs in the military and law enforcement

WTF!? I love the SEALs and Rangers now!

Because red Indians that have their life together tend to be country types who grew up hunting and fishing.
They're basically hick white guys.

Give me a break Clarksville is nothing but gang banging niggers robbing military cucks who are half gang members themselves.

I have literally never seen one of these cucks win a fight and the niggers there all rob them on the first of the month and 15th because they know they get paid, have cash, and are generally weak little bitches.

Oh yea and it's the town hobby to fuck military wives, soon as they go on leave them bitches are super whores

>There are more SEALs 99, or 4% of the enlisted force who are Native Americans or Alaska natives.
Wtf these natives are significantly overrepresented.
We need more Jewish women and muslim homosexuals in the special forces. They are underrepresented

so they want niggers drafted until it hits 50/50? someone didn't think this through

They won't do shit, they are trained to obey orders first and foremost.

>3/5 of a percent
I see what you did there

Attached: 1539362014775.jpg (448x336, 55K)

>2015

>need basketball american special operators to operate in africa

>Because these genderstuddies faggots force institutions to make these jobs for them

Casually ignoring the global elite conspiracy that funds genders studies in the first place and uses the lunatics as light-violence groups to terrorise and cuck the subservient population.

Legally required

the faggots are the non-manlets that casually accepted this abomination. The chad that created this silliness has cucked them and rightfully so.

alright so they're just just straight up trying to weaken our nation at this point, when do we expel these god damn kikes?

>So Jow Forums how must we fix this apparent issue of lacking diversity in US special operations
Continue to hire the best people for the job. There is no excuse for anything less then that. There are plenty of blacks in the military, so I don't know what you are bitching about.

Black people cant fight.
If you’ve ever carried a rifle for a living you could attest to this fact.
I do not want to fight along side nogs.

>Blacks don't go into a combat MOSs.
>there are few blacks in the infantry

this
>be me
>chair force officer
>two jrtc one CENTCOM
>notice the lack of negroes in SF and infantry/combat arms in general
>can't swim, can't test, and chip on shoulder
>all over CSS