Jamal Khashoggi

What happened to this man?

Attached: 45DFE0A3-A9AC-411A-8619-D4CADE6132D1.jpg (1480x833, 118K)

Tried to cuck and got cucked

real answers please

He got chopped to pieces. Why chopped to pieces I have no idea unless it was to smuggle the parts out of the saudi consolate easier

Attached: CUcchnGU8AAC3iU.jpg (416x275, 30K)

Probably a glow in the dark CIA nigger that got found out.

That's why the deep state is kvetching so much over it.

come on guys. this man’s disappearance could foment a major conflict. we could look back at him as franz ferdinand. what actually happened when he went into that consulate?

Attached: F66AE5B5-B2BA-4AD5-9096-EA2EA99D5949.jpg (500x558, 39K)

seems too extreme and conspicuous

kek

Lol no. Franz Ferdinand was a duke of the Austrian-Hungarian empire. This guy is an exiled ex-Saudi spy that aligned himself with Turkey+Qatar.

When i first heard about it, it sounded like somebody trying to send a message

Trump is mad about this.

Seems someone went and whacked out a CIA asset without a sit down and head nod from the Don.

My thought as well.

Fuck Israel

Attached: 1518438177556.jpg (1214x410, 179K)

chop chop

Who cares?

Attached: 1539429075296.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

Brobably horribly beaten to death, dismembered, and vanished for being a smug cunt journalist who thought his bullshit degree and hack writing would protect him from the strong.

Trump is not mad about this. Trump is making defensive choices ahead of the midterms and not leaving himself vulnerable to effective criticism. Trump knows very well by this point just what kind of shit all state actors in the world are up to all the time. This is fucking peanuts.

Got whacked for trying to destabilize diplomatic efforts between Drumph and Saudi Arabia.

>be faggot deep state publication
>see your pedo freak buddies in SA get busted for treason
>fly one out and out him on payroll to try to disrupt official intercourse between drumph and the new SA king
>rabble rousing faggot gets iced
>DRUMPH WE HATE YOU AND YOURE A RETARD WHY ARENT YOU HELPING US AVENGE THIS SPY WHO WE WERE PAYING TO TRY TO DISRUPT YOUR FOREIGN POLICY
Hang all journalists and state mandated lightly chubby GFs for all.

Attached: 77D6723C-88A3-4E54-9557-C70EE04A1D57.jpg (850x536, 301K)

He obviously got murdered. The real question is why does everyone make such a big deal or if it? Journalists get killed all the time.

I see huffpost pushing it and you always know something is up when those idiots are pushing the story

>why does everyone make such a big deal or if it?
Because Saudi-Arabia is being so blatant and nonchalant about doing it openly, in public

Also that was extrajudicial, an actual crimes under the laws of the sovereign nation in question and Saudi-Arabia gave official statement on Saturday stating they did not give order to commit the murder

Attached: Babylon5LondoMollariRef.jpg (400x292, 27K)

He bought the 'the West are good guys" meme too much. He tought USA could change things in the Middle East but nothing changed with Trump.
Totally opposite gov (TRump vs Obama) but same type of relationship with the ME, it just goes to show how little impact we have and that things are pretty much settled already.

He got chopped to bits, carried out in messenger bags carried by his 15 member assassin team, flown back to SA where his remains received an acid bath and eventually poured down the drain. After finding his Apple Watch was recording and transferring data onto his iPhone, which his fiancé was in possession of, they used his fingerprint to unlock and delete data, but not ALL of it.

Who cares. The real story is what happened to the Interpol chink in China?

>used his fingerprint to unlock
Reminder to disable fingerprint and face unlocking

People's republics official stance is hes been arrested from accepting bribes

Hell yeah Babylon 5

Dying for a reboot of this series

This! My son just got the iPhone XS under the condition that he would never use the finger print or face recognition properties. We all use long passcodes

Just get him an android phone and not an applecuck product you fucking mongoloid

Just the fate of being a traitor
a shame his family still lives

Trust me, I've been arguing with him for years but he's a teenager, so.

Embassy soil are considered extraterritorial. It's why Ecuador could hold Assange without the British government busting in.
>Saudi-Arabia gave official statement on Saturday stating they did not give order to commit the murder
So they didn't claim they committed a murder.

I was referring to saudi laws, extrajudicial killings are in fact illegal there
>So they didn't claim they committed a murder.
They have stopped insisting Khashoggi left the embassy and now are instead saying no order was given to murder him

Chinks can basically arrest anyone on this basis. Bribes are embedded into into and an intrinsic part of their culture.

i found him.

Attached: 2k21y7.jpg (500x753, 93K)

He was killed, chopped into pieces in the bathtub, and slowly fed into the garbage disposal.

terrorist scum that should be skinned alive

It's strange when everyone ignored Saudi involvement in 9/11.

>imagine going to war over a fat degenerate arab thats not even a citizen of your country
Well, americans have died for less.

Attached: 1538515032993.png (1339x328, 167K)

(((saudi)))

Saudi Arabia doesn't have any laws. There's no written document or website showing any regulations. It's a tribal dictatorship. Saudi Arabia doesn't even a constitution, a funny jest Iran likes to poke Saudi Arabia with.
>They have stopped insisting Khashoggi left the embassy and now are instead saying no order was given to murder him
Those two statements are not mutually exclusive or contradictory though.

> giving a shit about a terrorist loving Journalist
He got btfo and it was well deserved

911 was an internal fuckup not an inside job. automated systems thanks to big tek cronies infiltrating flight control systems and if you think this is incorrect, watch the TV news archive of stations airing from 8am onwards. the whole event is streamed live in bites and frames before it happened because the system recycles until it generates torque

>Those two statements are not mutually exclusive or contradictory though.
If your story changes you are the murderer

Only if the change is contradictory, as change can be supplementary as it is in this case.