White ethno-nationalism is civic nationalism

Sorry to break it to all the brainlet NPC's out there, but the ironic thing about white nationalists is if you were to ask them what they think of civic nationalism they'd probably call them "cucks" and how race is the most important thing. The delicious irony of that is if you identify as a white nationalist then you are a civic nationalist. You can't define white nationalism any other way other than to say you're a civic nationalist, because "whiteness" is about culture it's about what is perceived about being part of western culture. Which let me make clear I'm not suggesting that race isn't really or that it's a social construct, no race is VERY real. However on this board we see constant disagreement on which ethnicities are white. "Are Italians white?" Are Greeks white?" "Are Slavs white?" Are Spanish white?" Many on here will say "no." Which is funny because that is where western culture originated from, ancient Greece, ancient Rome. Apparently they don’t count in the minds of many anons. Now let me ask you a question as to where the line is drawn when it comes to western culture, for example Romania, would you consider Romanians western? They're practicing eastern orthodox, but that comes from Constantinople which is the eastern Roman empire and what can be more western than the Roman empire. However they use the Latin alphabet instead of Cyrillic, so are they west are they east? Can you see how in culture there are gray areas? The same can be said in biology where things get even more complicated now I've been on this board for years listening to you guys spin your wheels endlessly arguing over what is white, never being able to come to a consensus and guess what? You never will, because it is bullshit. Now this is where things get really complicated see whiteness is a descriptor of culture however its become conflated with race and now you have people believing "white" describes something in biology which it doesn't..

Attached: 1C47EAE6-4325-4791-97A1-1A06D0A10336.jpg (590x550, 71K)

When we look at the groups that are generally accepted as being white for example German, English, French. Now would you say there is a difference between and Englishman and a Frenchman? Or would you say those are the same thing? Because if you believe as I do that race has to do with biology as those of us who are true racists know this goes more than skin deep. For example, because I don't have any Ashkenazi DNA I will never be susceptible to Tay-Sachs disease and because I don't have any African DNA I don't have to worry about Sickle Cell, which tells you that there are different between different humans. In fact I would go so far as to say, and this is where things get really racist, that the term homo sapiens as just one species is kind of deceptive. There are distinct sub species, but we're just compatible enough to produce offspring. English people are rude, Irish people are drunks that can't hold their liquor, Italian people talk with their hands all the time. This is true shit and it's genetic, all the different ethnicities of "white" people are not the same.

White Americans are an emergent European-descended ethnic group. Ethnogenesis didn't cease in the 19th century

Now about IQ, a lot of people make the mistake of assuming IQ= intelligence and I'm not saying that IQ is bullshit or that it doesn't measure something real just that it only measures a specific kind of intelligence. Now intelligence comes in many forms. A great example of what I'm talking about is a man by the name of Chris Langan who for a long time held the record for having the highest IQ and despite this he is a dumbass. Now Chris writes a lot of editorials were he talks about race and he has expressed some rather short sighted ideas on the subject. Once he wrote about koko the gorilla now if you remember koko the gorilla was famous for having learned hundreds of words in sign language. Now kokos IQ was measured and it was measured between 65-90. Now Chris made the argument about African immigration into Europe expressing how dangerous it is by comparing kokos IQ of 65-90 and sub Saharan Africans average IQ which is between 65-70. Which by the was this is my evidence that Chris Langan is an idiot despite his incredibly high IQ. Because if you believe a gorilla is more intelligent than any variety of homo sapiens than you're an idiot. A humans brain is so much more advanced than that of a gorilla as gorillas doesn't even posses the theory of mind and that is to say, if you're interacting with a gorilla and then you were to leave the room once you later return to that room it would never occur to the gorilla that you might have experienced something outside that room.

The gorilla would never ask you a question like "how was the weather?" Now just to reiterate a white nationalist is a civic nationalist. Hitler wasn't a "white" nationalist he was a German nationalist which is a true example of being a ethno-nationalist because being white wasn't good enough you had to be a German. So get fucked stormfront, get fucked reddit and embrace civic nationalism.

Yes, basketball-Americans are violent stupid pavement apes and (((merchants))) are greedy and sneaky. Yes, it's hardwired into their DNA. Nevertheless, race isn't as simple as you may think. Indians and Japanese are both "Asians" but Indians don't fap to futanari and there are no designated shitting streets in Tokyo, so what does "Asian" really mean?

SHAREBLUE ITT

Bump

White nationalism is not civic nationalism. It's racial nationalism. As apposed to ethnic.

Civic nationalism is everyone who agrees. White nationalism is white people who agree.

tldr
White nationalism is about race faggot not about niggers
kys immediately

That's great. Now let's get back to the tortoise. Why dont you flip it over?

Attached: 1539457044413.jpg (600x300, 26K)

Kek

Nationalism by defenition is ethnic based because it is the race that makes the nation. but we have to use "ethnonacionalism" because of cucks like the americans that defend "civic-nationalism"

White nationalism is not going anywhere, it will only increase. Niggers and spics and other non-whites already vote for their ethnic interests. Whites are the only dummies that think the future is going to be about these wedge social issues. The future of politics is RACE.

Attached: 1539369730901s.jpg (239x249, 5K)

People are trying way too hard to disagree on what white is. Especially in this case of nationalism, it's very simple. White nationalism is white people WHO AGREE. If you don't "act white" then you don't agree with white nationalist standards. White nationalism doesn't say every white person is allowed. Only the good ones are. The USA used to be white nationalist and they turned people away who were white but not good enough. There's a huge difference between "just culture" "and race plus culture." They're not even close to the same thing.

No white Muslims allowed.

>The delicious irony of that is if you identify as a white nationalist then you are a civic nationalist.
Shut up idiot. Don't ruin the psyop.

We have a good dynamic going on here.

Most Russians, most Ukrainians and Belarusians are fucking god-tier white

Attached: 6215261025568.jpg (4300x3140, 3.5M)

Bump

Fucking based

Fuck

What a horrible wall of text. L2format you stupid nigger.

It's very clear what white is, a code word for Western Culture. There has been a lot of work done to conflate that into existence and there will be lots of pushback against attempts to expose the fact.

>tfw no gf to break my hips when she locks her legs in the mating position

Attached: 1528120213189.png (500x412, 93K)