So when is this fat retard going to stop kissing Rosenstein’s ass and declassify the FISA?

So when is this fat retard going to stop kissing Rosenstein’s ass and declassify the FISA?
Or will he ever?
And can anyone explain what leverage this moron thinks he has?

Attached: 3155297C-5801-46BB-9F7C-B0282A103641.jpg (960x540, 92K)

When you least expect it

After the midterms when he fires Sessions.

Rosenstein is tying Mueller's hands in exchange for Trump keeping it declassified and Trump doesn't want to purge justice till after the midterms.

Not even close.

The release of the FISA docs would help Republicans during midterms. And Mueller is purposely staying hidden to mute the calls for impeachment, as it was shown to be hurting Democrats before midterm.

To me, if Trump does not release the FISA docs before midterm, it would indicate Rodentstein IS running the show, and Trump is allowing it.

But declassifying the FISA would make muellers probe null and void, right? So what fucking sense does that fucking make?

This user gets it. Along with impressive checkables.

Rosenstein has something on trump, doesn’t he?
I can’t think of any other reason we’d be where we are right now in this situation.

That, or something within the FISA docs is unfavorable to Trump. I understand we as the public can only know so much, but the optics of this is making the President look like a chump.

I guess Kek backs you BUT...

I would argue Mueller's plan if he didn't find anything was to make something up before the midterms (and probably indict Don Jr) and Rosenstein just isn't allowing him to do ANYTHING in exchange for Trump keeping it classified.

Republicans are going to win the midterms and Trump's next surprise is to come out in favor of pot legalization, he doesn't feel a sense of urgency on declassification when he can use the information is leverage. DC runs on blackmail and Trump is playing that game with Rosenstein now.

Remember--foreign entities are involved in this too, so Trump has leverage over them now as well.

See

Wouldn't workout that way, the media wouldn't cover it and they would cover Mueller indicting Don Jr and making something up.

We'd scream on facebook and twitter but they'd be able to limit our word getting out till after the midterms.

>muh leverage
Over who how what? It makes no sense.

The Five Eyes most likely especially MI6.

Exactly. England and Israel are implicated in anti trump shenanigans with spying and info. Imagine how much power trump would have with the people after that was let out.

Oh yeah. I didn’t think of that. Nobody me would notice. So smart. Do you play 400D chess?

People like you should think more or post less.

I doubt it was Israel, Netanyahu has a good handle on the Mossad (being a former member) and Netanyahu backed Trump. VERY unlikely Israel the Mossad was helping the Democrats and if they interfered in the election at all more likely they interfered on Trump's behalf.

FISA is more likely to be embarrassing to MI6 and five eyes.

Trump has leverage over MI6?
To what end, ffs? This is dumb.

So England will vote for trump? What are you talking about. He’s the fucking POTUS.
Am I the only motherfucker actually thinking about this?

Look the Rosenstein thing irritates me as well but just let it play out till after the midterms.

Trump doesn't think he needs to declassify to win them and it looks like he is right. I'm sure he has his reasons and we are just speculating now as to what they are.

I totally agree that the republicans are keeping the House and Senate too. And I also believe he is going to make his move on marijuana reform, but again...if the pot issue is a winner on the President's behalf, why would he not push for it before midterms? If he can keep that many more seats in both chambers make it easier to push the MAGA agenda?

The one ace up the sleeve for us is the Senate Judiciary Committee, breathing down RR's neck to testify about his threat to Senators. Making it look as though the President allowed this BS to play out, while Senate takes out Rosenstein.

Obviously, this is all conjecture, and I believe anons that have said, this will be a slow drip until November.

>just let it play out till after the midterms.
WHY? ON WHAT PLANET DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

Charles Tawil, who is Mossad
David Ha’ivri

No, Americans will support him even more when they see that even England was against him

>crickets
They have something on him.

Because the threat to release them prompted a flurry of five-eyes countries calling him up asking him not to do it. Strangely the whole Russia hoax/Mueller scam nonsense disappeared from the news afterwards.

He won't. He's a controlled op. He will do a few quasi conservative/right wing things to keep up appearances during his presidency but he will not do anything thing significant. He will just continue to implement the jew messianic plan in the mid east and continue to let in over a million legal immigrants per year, allow continued flow of illegals, increase the police/surveillance state, etc.

Attached: 1526680989249.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Perhaps the FISA is a huge nothingburger after almost two years of plants being able to misconstrue the files and officials in charge at the time being able to take "liberties" in how they got the job done.

This is possible.
But then why wait longer?
I don’t know. Something about this stinks on Trump’s end.